Forums / Community / Halo Universe

RED TEAM HALO WARS 2

OP TruisticCone838

I see everybody is hyped about H5g since the game will come out in less than 2 months. I wonder if there are players or Halo fans out there who care a lot about the Halo war series and the fate of red team. As we all know red team has been MIA with the Spirit of Fire from 2531-2558.Is it possible that Halo Wars 2 will end up with the three members of Red team dying? Or there are possibilities that they might survive the event and were secretly recruited by ONI (I highly doubt it though)? I think there is a lot of potential in the 3 characters of Red team and I personally don't want them to end up dying, as the amount of active spartan 2s is already really low(John Fred Kelly Linda Noemi). Do we have any clues, informations or sources that might predict the fate of Red team? or all we have now is the 1 minute long Halo Wars 2 Trailer with Alice and Jerome dragging Douglas?

Also another question I want to ask(this might not be the right place to ask it but I can't find anywhere else better), is it likely that MacFarlane Toys will release action figures of Red team again after Halo Wars 2 comes out? They already have action figures of Red team
TOY REVIEW: Halo Anniversary Series Spirit of Fire Spartan Red Team Action Figures Three-Pack
for Halo Wars 1, I wonder if they will release new ones, if they do, I will wait and buy them, since they will come out cheap and will look newer and updated then the old ones. If not, I need to buy the old action figures quick cuz prices are rising up each year and I don't want to spend a few hundred bucks on really old quality spartan action figures.

Hope some hardcore Red team fan and Halo toys collector can help solve my questions :)
I see everybody is hyped about H5g since the game will come out in less than 2 months. I wonder if there are players or Halo fans out there who care a lot about the Halo war series and the fate of red team. As we all know red team has been MIA with the Spirit of Fire from 2531-2558.Is it possible that Halo Wars 2 will end up with the three members of Red team dying? Or there are possibilities that they might survive the event and were secretly recruited by ONI (I highly doubt it though)? I think there is a lot of potential in the 3 characters of Red team and I personally don't want them to end up dying, as the amount of active spartan 2s is already really low(John Fred Kelly Linda Noemi). Do we have any clues, informations or sources that might predict the fate of Red team? or all we have now is the 1 minute long Halo Wars 2 Trailer with Alice and Jerome dragging Douglas?

Also another question I want to ask(this might not be the right place to ask it but I can't find anywhere else better), is it likely that MacFarlane Toys will release action figures of Red team again after Halo Wars 2 comes out? They already have action figures of Red team
TOY REVIEW: Halo Anniversary Series Spirit of Fire Spartan Red Team Action Figures Three-Pack
for Halo Wars 1, I wonder if they will release new ones, if they do, I will wait and buy them, since they will come out cheap and will look newer and updated then the old ones. If not, I need to buy the old action figures quick cuz prices are rising up each year and I don't want to spend a few hundred bucks on really old quality spartan action figures.

Hope some hardcore Red team fan and Halo toys collector can help solve my questions :)
I hope they aren't dead.
maybe just one of them died thatd be interesting
Doesn't the list of active Spartan IIs include Grey Team, form The Cole Protocol?

I know they killed Black Team, but I though Grey were still alive.
Gray's status is unknown. They've been missing since 2551 and are listed as MIA.
Omega team was still active in Halo Wars. Think they will return also in 2?
Black96z wrote:
Omega team was still active in Halo Wars. Think they will return also in 2?
I doubt it.