Forums / Community / Halo Universe

searching halo novel

OP THEFaTRacO0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
HAN CH0LL0 wrote:
I'm searching for a good halo novel to read to learn more about the lore of halo, and since there are a lot of them I wanted to ask if you had some good ones in mind. Thanks!
Start from the beginning!
1. Fall of Reach (EPIC)
2. The Flood (Awesome)
3. First Strike
4. Ghosts of Onyx
5. Contact Harvest (I just started this one)
6. Cryptum
7. Primodium
8. Silentium
I am a huge fan of the Forunner Saga. Glad to see you put it on the list! :)
smasher555 wrote:
While the nylund trilogy of books is great and a very nice part of Halo lore, when considering the han covenant war era I would actually recommend reading Contact Harvest, Silent Storm, and Cole Protocol to get a better understanding of the early war and to help frame events later in the series.
I actually got those three for those reasons, thank you!
HAN CH0LL0 wrote:
I'm searching for a good halo novel to read to learn more about the lore of halo, and since there are a lot of them I wanted to ask if you had some good ones in mind. Thanks!
1. Fall of Reach (EPIC)
2. The Flood (Awesome)
3. First Strike
4. Ghosts of Onyx
6. Cryptum
7. Primodium
8. Silentium
I now have the flood, first strike, ghosts of onyx, contact harvest (reading it right now) but I saw a lot of times fall of reach coming up on top of everything else. is it THAT good?
smasher555 wrote:
While the nylund trilogy of books is great and a very nice part of Halo lore, when considering the han covenant war era I would actually recommend reading Contact Harvest, Silent Storm, and Cole Protocol to get a better understanding of the early war and to help frame events later in the series.
I actually got those three for those reasons, thank you!
Glad I could help
HAN CH0LL0 wrote:
1. Fall of Reach (EPIC)
2. The Flood (Awesome)
3. First Strike
4. Ghosts of Onyx
6. Cryptum
7. Primodium
8. Silentium
I now have the flood, first strike, ghosts of onyx, contact harvest (reading it right now) but I saw a lot of times fall of reach coming up on top of everything else. is it THAT good?
It has a lot of info on the Spartan 2 program and it is a very good book. I will say this right now so a mod might not have to, try to avoid posting in a row and take advantage of the ability to quote multiple posts in the same post.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2