There isn't one but I feel there needs to be. There is already a Black and Grey Team, and now it is time to end the spectrum! I'm thnking they're like ONI Operatives that deal with Insurrection and non-human affairs
<-- My Spartan would be happy to sign up :-)
Hmm interesting... well Black Team was a black ops unit, and Gray Team operates in the moral gray area of asymmetric warfare... perhaps White Team could be a PR unit of sorts that deals with educating the public on the Spartans (perhaps Hazel and Owen are the founding members that debuted their unit at HOD??)
There probably was, there were 33-ish S-IIs following augmentation, split into teams of 4-ish...
33/4=8-ish teams of Spartans.
We know Red, Blue, Gold, Green, Black and Grey. That leaves three other teams.
White, Yellow, Orange. Boom.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Hmm interesting... well Black Team was a black ops unit, and Gray Team operates in the moral gray area of asymmetric warfare... perhaps White Team could be a PR unit of sorts that deals with educating the public on the Spartans (perhaps Hazel and Owen are the founding members that debuted their unit at HOD??)
LOL... They also run the 'Say no to drugs' 'Stay in school' 'Be sure to brush your teeth to keep them as white as we are!' campaigns.
LOL... They also run the 'Say no to drugs' 'Stay in school' 'Be sure to brush your teeth to keep them as white as we are!' campaigns.
Now I have this image in my head of Owen acting like Captain America during that PE video in "Spiderman: Homecoming" lol.

"Don't do drugs kids... unless they are UNSC approved biological enhancements"
I'm pretty sure there was a fanon White Team comprised of SPARTAN IIIs in the cancelled fan film Halo: Faith.