Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 41
losing in warzone
Warzone for a while, then back to the feasta!
spartan just meet the the spartan company leader and had some fun in warzone
me and my team are helping oni and ODST and finally the unsc lets go spartans!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Just got Promoted to gold heres a question ive been searching for when we pass onyx do we instantly become marine or do we pick who we become (marine,spartan,ODST) please do not report this im just curious and this is part of my spartan life so there is no off topic ness in this. thank you good day
i think u just become a marine i don't think we can choose
I usually start the day by playing campaign, then some forging and testing in custom games. Sometimes I try multiplayer. Usually takes forever to load because my internet sucks. That's basically my daily Spartan life.
Trying to find raids
woke up and couldn't stop spinning in a circle staring at my feet so i went back to bed.
Destroying vehicles and helping my team through enemy lines.protecting and Saving earth.surviving the flood is the most difficult thing to do by far
Walk around the Infinity and try not to get Commander Palmer to recognize me going to grab coffee, like i've been hearing your annoying voice in the war games everyday where is the old badass announcer we used to have? (Jeff Steizer)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pegado todo el día en el monitor jugando
My spartan is very competitive and ALWAYS changes his armour and he rages every time he plays warzone know matter what ,and he loves custom games ! he'll play things like Open raids to survive the city . He also likes to play big team battle and Grifball .Whoops! Almost forgot he Loves forge!
my fire team helping my clan and marines fight promethieans right now status: winning for now
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
My spartan likes Froot Loops for breakfast. That's pretty much all I can come up with right now.
Well, how is your daily spartan lives out there? My is troubling. I get shot all day and I never truly face death. My daily bases of war is aggravating. Tell me about what you do in war. Goof off? Kill kill kill? Stick your buddy with all the plasma you can find? Explain. I'm curious.
Notorious for playing Grunt Basketball.
Just got Promoted to gold heres a question ive been searching for when we pass onyx do we instantly become marine or do we pick who we become (marine,spartan,ODST) please do not report this im just curious and this is part of my spartan life so there is no off topic ness in this. thank you good day
It goes Recruit, Marine, ODST, Spartan I believe.
spartan is ready to finish up more commendations today.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 41