Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 41
Usually just trying to get as many plasma sticks as possible.
Been inactive for half a year
It has been a bit stressful because I got a short amount of time to get enough points.
Lifes great being a jun is fun im also in perscom which makes everything more fun
Time to party or kill people
Lately, because numbers have dropped in competitive play, a lone-wolf casual like me gets dominated by teams that can't find a game otherwise. I'm playing Super Fiesta playlist and 90% of the time I play teams that have mics and are working on plays. It's just spawn-kill after spawn-kill and has basically ruined the game for me. I love Halo but it has ceased to be fun anymore. Sad.
he plays a lot of sims reliving his own life expiriences, thinking quietly, modifying his mjolnir armor and his weapons, preparing for another fight to finish.
Sloooow, I can tell you that much.
Spawn, Req, Die. Wash and repeat.
Swat is my Spartan life.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spartan BenderWin life with the epic clan CryptoToxin is LEGENDARY. Loads of kills in our battles. Occasionally there will be some friendly teabagging if we run across a fellow spartan in arena or casual fiesta, but 'tis but a laugh. Don't get me wrong, all the killing is fiiiine, but after a few.... ehem... weapon "fixes" in the war... it's been an adjustment. Personally, going against good ol' Bender is death wish to any heathen, but the crew has been pretty excited about our downtime and recruiting some skillful mercenaries into the clan. The future is prosperous!
Arcon Fury wrote:
Just got Promoted to gold heres a question ive been searching for when we pass onyx do we instantly become marine or do we pick who we become (marine,spartan,ODST) please do not report this im just curious and this is part of my spartan life so there is no off topic ness in this. thank you good day
It goes Recruit, Marine, ODST, Spartan I believe.
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row you can easily edit your posts to add more information and respond to multiple people in a single post.
It’s good I mean I’ve been thinking lately just whats going on and you know what I think I finally realize life is great
I also love swat it’s life
here we go again back on the commendation grind.
Pretty alright, me and the boys suited up in our halo characters for RTX:

https://imgur.com/gallery/m8G4l
He starts by opening a daily Req pack and then jumps straight into the Warzone Firefight simulator. Nothing like keeping your reflexes sharp by killing copious amounts of Covenant and Forerunner machines!
<p>He starts by opening a daily Req pack and then jumps straight into the Warzone Firefight simulator. Nothing like keeping your reflexes sharp by killing copious amounts of Covenant and Forerunner machines!</p>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 41