Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 41
Time for some early morning killing. Early spartan gets the prize.
First half-He immediately buys some req packs. Then some slayer games, realizes he's garbage with the magnum after being in cryo for more than a few months.He goes to the warzone simulations wrecking some guys who don't have the halo 2 br. Wins or loses depending if his team gets the 100 point boss or not.

Second Half-Custom Games! all night
I try out different combinations with weapons with each situation in warzone or area but as of lately I’ve had issues with people who are either hosting the game or a group who are messing with the game spawning people out of firing range of the enemies or a team mate that’s where I have issues when it’s effecting the whole team playing the fight and not just one person it’s like they are either jelious of someone improving in thier ko kills or something but it’s not just me who has noticed this there are folks higher in the kills who have noticed this too. Has anyone else here noticed this? Thinking I read somewhere in the halo community rules it was against honorable game playing to do so.
Everyday I go out just wanting to live a peaceful life but for some reason these people always decide to start shooting at me forcing me to slaughter all of them where the stand time and time again.
Spartan 293: Im not supposed to be self-aware, im a video game character...................crap.
It could be better
been a long day fighting this spartan is going to bed.
Started the day by tattooging fellow spartans then finished the day by participating in war and then to speed things up "feasta" style
Usually backpacking teams through tough games only to come out on the losing side more times than I care to count. The experience of old time Veteran Spartans always rises to the top over the newer age, tech dependent Spartans
I laughed hard af reading this XD
Thinking about where I want to help out in the war today.
Getting matched against the same 12 man team 5 times in a row yeah great.
Gaunt1et 5 wrote:
Usually backpacking teams through tough games only to come out on the losing side more times than I care to count. The experience of old time Veteran Spartans always rises to the top over the newer age, tech dependent Spartans
I thought it was pretty accurate ;)
I was saving workers then I was punched by a brute across the room
Gaunt1et 5 wrote:
That is so accurate it is not even funny hehe :)
LilCam212 wrote:
Everyday I go out just wanting to live a peaceful life but for some reason these people always decide to start shooting at me forcing me to slaughter all of them where the stand time and time again.
Even more accurate people force you to slice and dice every single one and disembodied them
Gaunt1et 5 wrote:
I can definitely relate thou lol, i've carried my team many times and it always sucks when its not enough to win :/
Time to go assassinate some other spartins...
Gaunt1et 5 wrote:
ha HA! I see what you did there. :P
Hi anyone wanna play some infection or swat.
Im SR66 and looking for some friends.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 41