Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 41
Im SR66 and looking for some friends.
You should use the recruiting forums if you're looking for players and in future please don't post multiple times in a row thanks :)
Im SR66 and looking for some friends.
im sr90 you can add me if you want
My spartan just keeps shouting.: I AM GOD! and after that he instantly gets shot. end of story.
I’m leading this ragtag group of 4 Spartans.

1 is myself, always jet packing in with a detached machine gun turret who knows where I find

2nd is this insane guy who is a sniper but uses the DMR with incredible skill

3rd is some guy. I dont really know much bout him but he’s pretty sweet with the shotgun

4th is some person who is a master of assassinations and other creepy stuff.

Oh and he uses a bolt shot

I wouldn’t know where he is if it weren’t for his tag.
Started and beat halo 3 odst today on normal was surprisingly easy will go for heroic next time.
Idk. We usually just run around hoping for the best lol. I'm really hoping the UNSC gifts me the fire unicorn skin though lol
got the day off work so time to do some killing
My new favorite thing is having a full 12 man warzone team and having everybody change their emblems to match
My Spartan has been enjoying her time on the Infinity. Well since the Infinity has been in Slipspace for awhile now she's been exploring and did you know there's a whole park on the top deck? Trees and everything! Lot's of wargames training. Hanging out with the fireteam. Oh yeah, almost forgot, started taking a Sangheli language class. Surprisingly not as many people in there as you'd think but hey, what can you do? Hoping the Guardians don't do too much damage. Hoping Captain Lasky has a plan. Hoping there's something we can do. Well until then, war games.
Just chilling in room 704 looking at my poster, hey if anyone wants to buy me a drink or possibly give me trading cards for our next Warzone I would be happy for your time.
Spoiler:
Show
You know the usual "I landed a perfect on that guy with the magnum yet he still lives on".
It's really -Yoink-, my MJOLNIR armor's urine recycling system glitched out while I was in the field and now I smell like an animal shelter. Extraction by Pelican is still 6 hours away. I think I'll try to fist-fight the first Lekgolo colony I come across to end my misery.
MISSION INTEL

FIRETEAM: Northern Hounds

Took a LDC pelican with the rest of the Spartan company out to the ruins of Meridian colony. Mostly just salvaging what we could from the remnants of the colony before the Guardian wiped out colony leaving.
Found some functioning battle rifles amoung the rubble,along with the Corpse of 4 buried marines. There seemed to be a large fight before the Guardian left. Scans picked up large amount of Forerunner remains.
Company member came up with a data pad recording under a buried body. After decoded it found out it was a report from a civilian complaining that there had been reports if Spartans coming through.
Hard day and in battle,got wounded but still kicking.team almost lost a reckless member but fortunately I got his back
Still trying to finish the campaign
It’s new day.

My fireteam fought each other in a Rumble Pit round.

That was pretty hectic.
I got slapped by Palmer....
Usually backpacking teams through tough games only to come out on the losing side more times than I care to count. The experience of old time Veteran Spartans always rises to the top over the newer age, tech dependent Spartans
same bro.. same
yoyodapro wrote:
Usually backpacking teams through tough games only to come out on the losing side more times than I care to count. The experience of old time Veteran Spartans always rises to the top over the newer age, tech dependent Spartans
same bro.. same
You know what I'm talking about ;)
Im the leader of my team call team cyan so yeah havnt seen them in a while but with my latest missions im finally not just getting solo missions
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 41