Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 41
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Picking up other people's reqs
time to kill some friends
honestly some days I am fivin n divin and other days I just cant hit shots or even clamber to save my life.
Well, you see...I’m dead.
Get killed, get killed, get killed, perfect kill, double kill, assassination, headshot, get killed, get killed, get killed, etc.
or in the case of WZFF
SCOUT WARTHOG SPLATTER EVERYONE!!!! Blow up, Rinse, repeat.
My spartan wakes up, opens his req packs and gets warzone crap, plays some war games, dies a ton. rinse and repeat.
relax in the morning, go partying in the afternoon to the night
Here we go again....
My daily is always grinding in.campaign to get helioskrill and i did it and i get the legendary achievement and i dont have the armor soo ye im doing great
Doing action sack and finding out glitch spots.
My daily is always grinding in.campaign to get helioskrill and i did it and i get the legendary achievement and i dont have the armor soo ye im doing great
That is really so sad my DOOD.
Oh and also doing some Forge.
try to help my team then die and repeat
Enload - please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your post to add additional information
Sry I’m kinda new to this posting thing.
Yeah dying so that’s common but when a lot of players come to where your at to finish the kill shots of your opponent and steal your kills that’s to common and karma is a bytch ya know. Laughing there’s always a weak spot for those who do that shyt it’s called being to cocky but what ever..... those that haven’t shined in battles will at some point and start to rank up in kills also it’s called evolution or evolve to a better players or players. So stay focused and don’t give up haler’s!!!
I just keep fighting to upgrade my MJOLNIR armors and training but continuously facing opponents that glass the hell out of me. Although in the end through sheer luck I survive xD
Almost non-existent lol
gonna try to get closer to getting new armor
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 41