Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 41
time to run through some fellow spartans because they wear a different color.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Nace, crece, ser raptado, entrenar,
matar, morir y volver a repetirlo, perfecto.
killing and T-Bagging
My Spartan hasn't been seen since the zariman ten zero incident, let's just say he traded armor. At this point the UNSC has announced him MIA (cuz spartans never die). Only a few of his friends are still active and looking for him.

(+10 points to anyone who gets my reference)
So recently I stopped playing competitive arena and started entering the clan business and lets just say my skill gap dropped miles deep...
Starting this evening by some smashing and bashing, running through warzone and some slayer...getting more kills today was a one upper for this spartan.
been running through ranked games
I'm getting the achievements of halo odst but i still missing the LASO campaigns
Sneaky magnum and SMG to the back.
Die and lose the warzone games
Mine... well his day mainly goes like: Wake up. Contemplate about changing armor. Decide he doesn't want to change armor. Go over and play doubles with another spartan buddy. Destroy all the new spartans in the game without losing a life, then when bored of that, switches over to do something worth time, like training for a flood outbreak, for example. But first he decides he actually does want to change his armor. Then when the lag gets really bad in the flood outbreak game (which it always does), he rages, switches over to fortnite, and tries to do good, but ends up getting a lot of 2nd place finishes, because his spartan buddy ends up dying a lot in doubles for some reason. Then he rages again, goes back to halo, and plays some more flood outbreak, and maybe try to do some ranked arena.
Getting back smacked every time. Every. Time.
Meh. Could be better.
filled with lead, assassinated, smacked, slammed. Yelling god damnit, killing,bagging and sacking.
Surviving the long and Cold War...
my life is weird I think my HUD is off I feel like my shots should be hitting but they miss. Maybe war games is off. Its all fun though I always remember to never give up hope for, we can still destroy the enemy core
gonna go shoot some things
Nothing better then getting some guys or girls together and playing together for weeks n weeks. A good team is hard to beat wish there were more out there that enjoys the game as much as I do.
Went to play a few games today and noticed the other team was losing so bad that they were adding friends to beat us and it’s funny someone made a YouTube showing kids or adults doing just that such douch bags I’m thinking a lot of them have a big fat L on thier forehead . But anyway keep playing cause there’s a group outing those cheaters and I commend those folks!!!
my daily time on halo is hoping on with friends trying to level up or get gear and stuff but most inportant is having fun
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 41