Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 41
Dead, died, killed, blown up, rundown, assassinated, walked off a poorly marked cliff and fell hundreds of feet to my inevitable death. And I'll do it all again and again and again... between naps.
Dead, died, killed, blown up, rundown, assassinated, walked off a poorly marked cliff and fell hundreds of feet to my inevitable death. And I'll do it all again and again and again... between naps.
Sounds like my day. lol
Just wanted to take the time to thank the mods for making this area of the forms safe to post!
Daily Routine of 9th Order of Military Powers, Commander-in-Chief Samuel J.

0400 - Personal Quarters, 9OMS Valhalla Mobile Command Ship
After his personal wake up call, Samuel-A109 dons his Mjolnir Mark IX Undersuit, Cambodia Pattern OCU Pants and Order Issue Combat Boots before heading to the mess hall.

0415 - 1A Mess Hall, 9OMS Valhalla Mobile Command Ship
Upon arriving at the Mess Hall, Sam aids the early morning chefs in final preparations for the 0500 breakfast rush. After finishing he retrieves his regular breakfast consisting of;
1x Cup, Coffee (Black)
1x Cup, Grits, Cheese
2x Bread Slice(s), Lightly Toasted
3x Eggs, Omelette
5x Slice(s), Bacon

0430 - 1A Mess Hall, 9OMS Valhalla Mobile Command Ship
After finishing breakfast, Samuel will proceed with whatever his schedule for the day entails, with personal exceptions.

0930 - S1C Firing Range, 9OMS Valhalla Mobile Command Ship
Part of his personal schedule exceptions is a visit to the firing range for weapon practice/qualification. Weapons include;
> M8A Magnum Handgun
> M9 Sub-Machine Gun
> MA7D Assault Rifle
> BR99HB SR "Battle Rifle"
> M490 DMR
> M880 SAW

1030 - S1C Combatives Center, 9OMS Valhalla Mobile Command Ship
Part of his personal schedule exemption is a visit to the Combatives Center for physical exercise and CQC practice.
Practiced Styles include;
- Karate
- Eskrima
- Judo
- Juken Do
- Kendo
- Ken Jutsu
- Kung Fu
- Nin Jitsu
- Shotokan
- Tae Kwan Do
- Jeet Kune Do
- Wing Chun
- Krav Maga
- Muy Thai
- Order Hand to Hand Combat
[Schedule resumes as normal at 1300]

His schedule is usually filled with meetings, finishing reports, and other administrative duties. He will also occasionally meet with Order Units on station to ensure everyone is performing to spec.
Anyone having trouble finding a match on HALOWC FFA??
My Spartan starts her day by getting her young Spartan trainees up, dressed, fed, and off to school. Then practices with big weapons and wonders why she gets load outs and the other team has rocket launchers. Then head over for a bit of warzone training. Have lots of req's but ends up running around with load out weapons. Mostly because she can't decide what she wants to give the other team. After killing some Spartans and trying to get Marine kills (for her company) she has to tend to the mess hall and barracks because the trainees are slobs. Then she has to retrieve the trainees and attending to them and sending them off to bed she plays some SWAT to improve her shot and get headshots (for her company). Sometimes she runs with some other Spartans and that's always fun. Then off to bed for the night.
Anyone having trouble finding a match on HALOWC FFA??
Not the place for this, please use the matchmaking forums thanks
Gotta go to work first then get some fight simulations going live die repeat.
As of late, I've merely been exploring Forerunner installations and outposts, searching for The Flood and whatnot
My Spartan starts her day by getting her young Spartan trainees up, dressed, fed, and off to school. Then practices with big weapons and wonders why she gets load outs and the other team has rocket launchers. Then head over for a bit of warzone training. Have lots of req's but ends up running around with load out weapons. Mostly because she can't decide what she wants to give the other team. After killing some Spartans and trying to get Marine kills (for her company) she has to tend to the mess hall and barracks because the trainees are slobs. Then she has to retrieve the trainees and attending to them and sending them off to bed she plays some SWAT to improve her shot and get headshots (for her company). Sometimes she runs with some other Spartans and that's always fun. Then off to bed for the night.
And i thought my day was busy
Sad :(
Bad start off today... apparently people are letting their LITTLE kids play on their acct in ranked games. lost rank and got banned. Fun day off.
This spartan even though is sick with the flu decides to go to war anyway, she can't dissapoint...
Saving the human race, counting elite kills and morning my lost UNSC brothers
Saving the human race, counting elite kills and morning my lost UNSC brothers
Sadly poor internet. No wrestling with brothers in arms for me.
My spartan life is all about the farm. I usually play Halo: Reach on Living Dead. I’m almost never get Last Man unfortunately because of Alpha Zombies always leaving and server lag. It’s a hard knock life for me.
Jacob Ly44 wrote:
Sure, let's do some fan fiction :P

My Spartan is a combat engineer. Specializing in defusing alien bombs, Forerunner/Covenant tech field studies, setting up communication arrays, and liberating valuable tech assets from Insurgents. If it wasn't for the Covenant War drafting him into the UNSC Army, he probably wouldn't have ever joined the force; instead becoming a civilian engineer.

So a daily routine usually is practicing in the War Games simulators bomb defusing and tech work in simulated live fire battlezones. Then debriefing his squad after the simulations on their performance. Outside of that though, the rest of his day is pretty light. He isn't one of those crazier Spartans who live inside their armor 24/7... He's happiest in his casual clothes enjoying exploring the marvelous Navy ships he's stationed on. Or just reading a book in his private quarters...

Don't be surprised if he is seen sneaking into repair bays to mess around with the mechanics of some of the mothballed Warthogs...
That was a good read!
Nothing better then getting some guys or girls together and playing together for weeks n weeks. A good team is hard to beat wish there were more out there that enjoys the game as much as I do.
Wanna join a clan?
Terrible. I've been screaming in rage and anguish for 15 minutes after getting kicked out of a Griffball match yet again for accidental betrayal.
Constantly trying my hardest to win.. My dream is to compete in Esports with Halo! Always looking for people who are like minded. Ready to find 3 More to dedicate to Halo competition! So today is just another day of working hard to better myself, help anyone who needs help, and continue to be a dedicated guy who does his best to bring the community together in a positive way!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 41