Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 41
My Spartan gets up (in armor of course). He eats astronaut food straight from the tube then brushes his broken visor (He wears mark VI scarred). He then starts the 15K req run in heroic firefight (The best chill out mode) so he buys another gold pack and gets a bunch of s***. Then he stumbles back to his quarters then rinse and repeat.
gonna go get some commendations for the company
As a Spartan I wake up each morning filled with dread. I know, I know, a Spartan fears nothing, but I have a problem. It happens nearly every day. I can be minding my own business, headshotting grunts, when suddenly I just don't feel like myself. I swear it feels like I am a puppet being completely controlled by someone else. My aim goes to crap and I run around doing dumb things getting myself killed over and over. It has to be a dream right? I mean it's impossible to die and come back thousands of times right? Yeah..it has to be a dream. I'll be glad when this nightmare is over though, I feel like a character in a game or something.
Work, Dinner, Halo, Sleep and repeat
Peachy.
pretty good been playing a load of husky raid
Good
Today. I clock in Customs to get my Timmy!
I spend a lot of time trying to look sweet. Gotta get the weapon skins right gotta match that with the armor. Gotta look amazing while i'm attempting to kick a$$ and take names. When you look good you play good.
Been gone too long, looking forward to getting shot again in the face :)
working on finishing companies standard issue commendation
Kill kill kill
Oh you know, just wanna die, the usual spartan thang
Constantly getting a needle or battle rifle to the face from more skilled Spartans. I’ve died many times but have yet to taste the sweet release of death.
Going Forwards, never back
I move back and forth between ranked and warzone. Arena is up close and personal. I like the btb against players and ai in warzone too. Then I'll play through the MCC story mode for the nostalgia.
irritated that i missed todays part of the hcs due to being stuck at work
My *ODST* jumps feet first into hell everyday :p it gets hard on the knees though
Watching todays part of the HCS then on to killing spartans myself.
I havnt played Halo 5 for a year so i guess my spartan is retired
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 41