Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 41
I am trying to get the Achilles Armor
KILL AND HELP MY TEAM
heat the most food and kill my friend
My Spartan life is being immortal, dying a lot, bash other Spartans in matches and not worry about deaths because we all respawn and Spartans never die. Going on missions with Master Chief, Spartan Locke, marines, Arbiter, Spartan Ops missions, Warzone Firefight and regular Firefight. Oh don't forget getting teebagged in matches which is annoys me. I may do revenge teabagging. Lastly, killing Covenants, Prometheans and Floods. This is the life I'm living in.
Do you realice that this post had 343 post exactly after me, sorry, just giving the detail.
Get hit and run by ally scout warthog or ghost.
Watching the final day of the HCS get to find out the European champs today. Who can beat the free packs too? Want to see it too halo.gg
geting baged all day every day
Wake up when dark behind the window, eat, shower, job, home, computer, eat, computer/book, bathroom, sleep. Repeat. If a weekend, add at irregular times: wake up when bright behind the window, book, laundry, house cleaning, ironing, more computer, skip job. I try not to loose my morale but I keep fighting day after day, everyday, hour after hour, slowly pushing ahead, like the Spartans under the Leonidas, but I do not yet wear skirt.
My daily spartan life going meh,

Every custom battle I go I either A, loose my connection with that
or
My system freezes every game.

so aside from that, pretty ok
Mine has been on leave for about a month but after an infuriating time in the crucible on destiny he said I'm going back to Halo where people don't have supers and the ability to be a hopping ninja. Now he's doing whatever it takes to get to 152 and Achilles helmet.
Hang out with my Clan members
Bagging corpse since 2001
Same old stuff, different day. Unfortunately by the same old stuff, I mean my horrible win ratio.
Other than the 2 wardens beating me with a glowing stick, and an elite hitting me with a tank.... I'm ok
my daily life? I simply delete everything from my sight in-game :)
You know... Just playing Mythic Firefight, we get through all of the destruction, and what do ya know? We lose in the final seconds of the last round with the Warden as a one shot. ONI don't like.
Gotta go to work and make some money. Then will be back on to help my fellow spartans kill some ppl
I’ll just hangout with my team
Let’s see I die kill die kill that my spartan life
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 41