Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 41
My Spartan life ids to help other to get better at halo.
Thank you for that ;)
Long day hallin' kids around to doctors. After bed mom heads out to war to only drive the hog recklessly to kill massive amounts of small foe, then invites fellow Spartans to fire the cannon while she dives around in imposible spaces but tends to alway pull through...keeping them both intact. Great stress release, and boy was it fun :)
Im semi retired...
My spartan has done 6 tours of combat, can't seem to ever get away from the environment and camaraderie. However, continuing my schooling has prevented my involvement more than I would like to most days. But graduation day is fast approaching, which hopefully means more time logging on with my fellow Spartans and competing in some war games.
Well see for yourself! Here is my first montage edited by DC Hammer 34. Don't forget to like and subscribe for halo vids! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJZ-TpDFME&t=39s
I can't find the old halo 5 br. You know which one I'm talking about? The fast and accurate four shot Killing machine? I can't seem to find it anywhere. All I found was a cheap imitation that feels clunky slow and out of sync. It's troubling my Spartan life and I can't play no more.
good getting better at knowing everyones gamin style
awesome thanks
Very good
It saddens me today that I had to actually report Azure AD into Microsoft and to the authorities do to the fact this person is trying to take my profile and my ranks and points in which I’ve earned painstaking earned mind you and I hope they arrest the person
Vyper XP wrote:
I can't find the old halo 5 br. You know which one I'm talking about? The fast and accurate four shot Killing machine? I can't seem to find it anywhere. All I found was a cheap imitation that feels clunky slow and out of sync. It's troubling my Spartan life and I can't play no more.
My Spartan has also been looking for that BR. I've looked on all the WZ maps. Checked most of the arena areas. Tried to ask a few infected, they hadn't seen any either. It may be in a grifball arena but who can look when everyone is swinging hammers at anything that moves.
I'm usually seen, or actually not seen, with a sniper rifle and active camo. “They say of a sniper’s bullet that it if you hear it, then you are safe, because it will already have passed safely by. It is the ones that you don’t hear that do for you”
Vyper XP wrote:
My Spartan has also been looking for that BR. I've looked on all the WZ maps. Checked most of the arena areas. Tried to ask a few infected, they hadn't seen any either. It may be in a grifball arena but who can look when everyone is swinging hammers at anything that moves.
This. lol im dead rofl
My Spartan has dusted off his armour and is back in the game!!!
Have a great day all halo’rs and keep playing!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Salut tous le monde on des infos sur la
CL les dates
Waiting for Halo to have good campaigns again...
Daily spartan life? Hm ok well I just got back into it but I like to chill play wind down and relax by playing this game I like to be less rushing sometimes and be a bit..strategic..wait for the whole team and divide up both sides sounds a bit good..that and just playing the game no being aggravated just playing..no being toxic..win or lose.Just have fun playing.
I got tbagged, shot, spawn killed, took over a few bases, died a couple hundred times.. killed a couple hundred people. Found out Voids Is one of my favorite weapons.
Can't really complain honestly
I charge into battle with my brothers at my side and as I fall to the endless onslaught of my enemy I have hope my brothers are triumphant over and over again till halo leaves me or death takes me

Hoorah
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 41