Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 41
I play warzone and ALWAYS have to finish the campaign. Im not the best at fighting but I'm unstoppable with a sword.
Not cool at all. Lost 4 hours downloading halo5 forge to pc and the game doesnt even start up...
I’ll be playing halo 5 off and on today cause there’s lots of raining right now and all my electric stuff I keep turned off cause of the lightening and thunder but I’ll be back!!
Soon as it stops! Love you all halo gamers!!
i just keep on killing, for the rest of my life
Could anybody tell me a way to add people to your company without have to come online(computer) to accept it or do you have to become active first to send it when your in game? help me please
I love playing against AI. So alot of explosions and ghosts :3
cant wait until the next halo comes out
Yeah me to the next halo is going to Outstanding like all of them are!!!!!! Woohoo!
just played H2 SLAYER its good unless you match a fireteam of 4 but good idea 343 to put it in
im still going on still killen some more nevr going to stop
MysticFL1 wrote:
To the few before you post ( check your grammar spelling) just a tad helpful hit.
Dyslexic but i can spell it
I get lower ranked teammates, who have a lack of thumbs and then go against champs and onyxs, and struggle through blank shots
When I’m on the team and we lose the game better think back a few times when you took my weapon after I was killed and didn’t give it back to me and then you don’t have to question it anymore cause immediately stop using higher weapons because of folks stealing and they think it’s funny up until you lose the battle huh!? Doesn’t feel good does it? Don’t dish out something and not be able to handle the dish being served right back at you cause when one loses the whole team is effected.
T5ZY wrote:
I get lower ranked teammates, who have a lack of thumbs and then go against champs and onyxs, and struggle through blank shots
"Blank shots" is that where your weapons are loaded with blanks, and the enemy has some kind of damage boost on his weapon? I thought that only happened to me?
I have often been matched against teams that are why above my level, and wondered "why me?, why them? What is 343 thinking? And they are going to put me against a higher skilled player do they have to put all the higher skilled players on the other team and leave me with the "thumbless" players? I have told my friends that if I am the player with the most kills on my team, you are probably on the losing team. At least on social. Ranked, I do ok, and often carry my teammates.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Wishing everyone a great and safe weekend!
🤗
morning. been for nice long ride on motorbike, now nice cuppa tea as us brits do and off to play a few ronds of WZ and arena. let the slaughters begin
Trying to do Legendary. I can't. Dying for some of the dumbest reasons..
Play matchmaking
I just love playing with the britts and iSpiteful and UberNick I would love to play in warzone with those two guys they are great!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 41