Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 41
RUNING From the Spartans :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Lleno de desafíos ,muertes ,victorias ,derrotas pero siempre con honor
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
After cooking the family.dinner I head off to war zone fire fight, after a few missions I did some super Fiesta...noticing it was 11pm I hurried and rushed home to watch the walking dead.
Well, how is your daily spartan lives out there? My is troubling. I get shot all day and I never truly face death. My daily bases of war is aggravating. Tell me about what you do in war. Goof off? Kill kill kill? Stick your buddy with all the plasma you can find? Explain. I'm curious.
Lol Same Here Always getting horable Murdered
Live die respawn repeat lol but we are here because we are here.
When your playing in heroic and legendary play the game in sections and take your TIME no need to rush it because it’s part of the game you set off the enemies arriving in the play scene plus you want your ie’s to stay alive and help you.
Meh its alright
After a hard days work it was off to play some H2BR slayer, it's so much fun! Getting better at the Battle rifle! Had some haters bully me around in war zone so I went back to H2B2 slayer. It was fun none the less, haters don't stop me ;)
Ok I now actually have a complaint, which is I’m getting anoid at the players in warzone cause they leave the game in droves and five are left to defend for the rest of the game or someone ends it do to the cry babies cause their losing . Oh geesh! But all in all it’s still fun lots of tuning and find out which weapon is best for the job at the right situation of the game. Have a great morning everyone!
Failed to find a game 3 times this afternoon, only played two games...
Cursed 343 for -Yoinking!- up Halo but in the time waiting for games I destroyed a pack of chocolate hob-nobs.
Cruisin' in the street with my hog, jacking some jackals and bullying some grunts
Some times a good cup of tea and some type of cookie bisque will make you feel better while playing halo.
My spartan is ripping and tearing though forerunner and covenant. with the occasional opening of daily req packs with a three day legendary card streak, which has sadly ended, My spartan now has three CE magnums thanks to this streak. Hoping to get on this weekend to Finish the fight.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
The good news for my spartan is that my company promoted me to LT. So that's great. The bad news it that I have to dismiss members that are not active. Considering the company only asks that spartans only report for duty once every two weeks, the fact that last night I had to dismiss more than ten was a bit frustrating. However, we have almost thirty spartans that have requested to join our company. So I quickly read through the applications and immediately rejected anyone that didn't follow the instructions for submitting an application, and now I have about 25 I am sorting through. Some are easy to accept or reject. Others are more difficult to decide if they will be a good fit with our company. (I am not recruiting/asking people to join my company, just commenting on my Spartan's day.)
I start my day joining a team that’s sent to investigate some insurgent activity. Then evolves into me and this team defending the planet from the Convenant, in which the ending was not so great for most of us.
oh the joy of spartan life skipping through firefight destroying everything then killed by a crawler with its last shot of its miserable life or steaming into WZ pulling off some amazing deaths but laughing at the respawn and getting revenge. its fun.......frustrating fun. live long die and respawn brothers and sisters
Life,Die,Repeat.
You mean Live,Die,Repeat.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 41