Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 41
Been trying to complete almost all of the Halo games on Legendary alone
vMackan wrote:
Been trying to complete almost all of the Halo games on Legendary alone
I hate the Halo 2 campaign its so stressful.
starki11er117 Yeah hahah, the Jackals with the Beam Rifles are very hard.
vMackan wrote:
I almost flipped my -Yoink- due to that. OMG dont remind me.
vMackan wrote:
Hahah! It's a great game though, and it just feels so good when you've done it on Legendary.
vMackan wrote:
The elites were also a problem jeez I always had to carry a Plasma Pistol.
Oh and I just bought Halo Wars 2, currently playing through the Campaign on Heroic difficulty, really enjoying it so far!
Everyday, my Spartan is disappointed by all the BTB maps being forge remakes.
Oh you know, the usual. Open some packs, die... justa normal day in Halo
well im here again openig packs full of mongooses and gungooses which iwill have to try again, see how that goes. looking forward to tonights battles. "Once more unto the breech dear brothers"
Just wanted to make my fellow’r halo players aware there appears to be a group of twelve people in 12 v 12 in warzone that are constantly killing the other team and not letting them get a chance to play at all plus they are doing something to make it look like people have left the game which I did not but about five others did and myself and five others where left to deal with the nutcases.
MysticFL1 wrote:
Just wanted to make my fellow’r halo players aware there appears to be a group of twelve people in 12 v 12 in warzone that are constantly killing the other team and not letting them get a chance to play at all plus they are doing something to make it look like people have left the game which I did not but about five others did and myself and five others where left to deal with the nutcases.
Yep. Been on the receiving end of that a few times. Other team quickly takes the 3 bases and could core us at any time. Yet the hold tight at the gates and kill anything coming out. Try to fly and they own that as well.
Tanks, Wraiths, Anti-aircraft Wraiths, Snipers, Mantis's, Phaetons, Banshees.
No one was going anywhere.
So the choice was either quit or get farmed.
I usually play warzone and forge, because they are still fun to me.
I can never find an armor set I like, so I always look different
My Spartan wakes up does practically nothing but watch youtube for hours. After hours of wasting life on youtube he goes on mcc plays some legendary gets mad and rages. After Torturing himself with mcc legendary he goes on halo 5 opens a useless daily pack, then checks his armor complains for a while about not having helioskrill, and then he goes on super fiesta plays like 2-4 games then he gets off, he then gets an unnecessary amount of food, then comes back and plays reach for a while, and then gets off again, and finally sleeps. The next day do it again.
No don’t quit just keep playing cause there’s a group outing people who do just that because they are actually braking a gaming rule and the group is doing something about it I mean everyone is talking about how a group in fourtnite went to court and got banned and fined 5,000 bucks . And Microsoft is doing the same to catch them.
so keep playing and do your best cause like I said karma is trailing behind those knockle heads!
Just downloaded Reach again, really enjoying playing this game again. Oh and add Reach to the MCC!
MysticFL1 wrote:
No don’t quit just keep playing cause there’s a group outing people who do just that because they are actually braking a gaming rule and the group is doing something about it I mean everyone is talking about how a group in fourtnite went to court and got banned and fined 5,000 bucks . And Microsoft is doing the same to catch them.
so keep playing and do your best cause like I said karma is trailing behind those knockle heads!
Good to known didn't know there was a group trying to out people who get on then get off soon after then get back on after a while. Then at least its the weekend so I'm probably gonna be on mcc trying to beat legendary also do the scarab skull or the bandanna disable the legend achievement? because I checked my progress on it and I had progress even though I've only played with them on.
outing them is a good thing but they will be back on other accounts i dont think they care if they get caught. anyway to the point of todays adventure.......err not had it yet so of i gone into that breach thing again, have fun Spartans
Been playing more Ranked recently. Is it just me that think it's kinda dumb that you can derank when like your whole team quits the match?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 41