Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 41
My daily spartan life consists of little to no sleep, constantly trying to improve, studying those better than I, trying to figure out why I seem to be the only one in a lobby that will throw grenades often.
woke wondering if i will ever hit 152
Don’t worry about how you could have done this or that just go to theater mode watch a few of your games sometimes it’s not you but a team mate that over threw a grenade or was zillion other things plus don’t rush into situations alone nine times out of ten without a team mate you get killed alot
Sending out prayers to all halo’rs that are in the wake of the heavy bad storm stay safe!
live,die,repeat
Hey! Where’s the rinse in between those! Just kidding hope everyone is having a great Sunday. see you in the battle field!
My suit keeps on being pushed around and makes me shoot randomly. Seems like some nooby person is using my suit as a control for a shooter game.
Scope in hard, look both ways to make sure my flanks are clear, gets stabbed outta nowhere -_-
Hides behind cover. When engaged has terrible aim, I swear there's a glitch in the simulation!
Pretty good actually
Well I was watching the Halo WC finals yesterday, congrats Splyce!
Have a great Monday folks!
Entrar, Jugar, Matar, Morir, Repetir
Congratulations splyce
Well I just finished the Halo Wars 2 Campaign, I really enjoyed it! Still haven't tried the multiplayer. Those cutscenes between missions are amazing btw, some of the best I've ever seen.
I tried halowarz 2 but didn’t like it it was to logo like playing which I’ve never played that either. But one through five I love playing and excited about six coming out.
Love my spartan life just wish those who are throwing stones would look in the mirror at themselves before accusing others of non existence things. But anyway everyone else have a great night and see you out in the battlefield of halo land.
I have been facing a lot of trash talking more than usual. I am not complaining, just recognizing is all. It is hard to enjoy a game amongst others when someone else screaming in your ear about God knows what. I truly like to talk to my teammates from start to finish. With communication, comes victory.
I agree , and it’s not the so called lag that starts violence it’s the cheaters who make others lag or make the game “ appear “ glitchie which pisses off a lot of honest players online. I’ve had a 15 kill ratio now I’m below that which I find shall I say odd, there are a few people trying to run off other players from playing halo and it needs to stop and people need to stand up against those who do just that.
Non-stop back to back Firefight Warzone simulations.(I've played hundreds upon hundreds of them and still haven't unlocked the gunfighter magnum) Hopes that the Infinity's Wargame programmers will one day add Brutes to the simulation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 41