Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. ...
  8. 41
MysticFL1 wrote:
Hey! Where’s the rinse in between those! Just kidding hope everyone is having a great Sunday. see you in the battle field!
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add more information and respond to multiple people in a single post. This also isn't a 'chat' thread. Please keep your posts on topic.
My Spartan starts his day by open a couple Req packs and get some goodies to try out in the Warzone simulators. Then he tries to find new armor to get a fresh look every time he enters the battlefield. Sometimes he rolls with the classic Mk V Delta, Wrath Anhur, or indomitable armor set to honor his fallen brothers at Reach. After a couple games in the Warzone simulators he plays with his comrades in Grifball competitions.
The Spartan frequently remembers gunning down all those aliens, remembering the mass genocide he committed elites , grunts , humans , artificial intelligence, and parasites. The Spartan is very depressed and misses the good old days of killing. The spartan is now addicted to killing and will be the humans final enemy as they have grown to powerful and must be decommissioned or killed at the end of there service life. Even after decommissioning the Spartan is still depressed and craves killing things and be can't get enough of it.
My spartan starts off the day reviewing what he wore the previous day to see if his look got stale. After 5 minutes of changing armor, he remembers that he gets a login pack for signing in. After getting lots of duplicates and maybe one new thing, he decides if he wants to play Arena or Warzone. Then he realizes that he can get more packs for playing Warzone Firefight (because he wants the H2 BR so -Yoink- badly) and so he starts off the simulation. He will take valuable req to kill that -Yoink- in the mech, just to get needeled right as he leaves the doorway. After the game, he would go ahead and play some infection or some superfiesta to have some fun. After this he would either play customs or put up an lfg to play some warzone with 11 other Spartans. After all the fun is over, he'd either play some Halo 3 or just call it a day.
MysticFL1 wrote:
Sending out prayers to all halo’rs that are in the wake of the heavy bad storm stay safe!
You mean the tornado in Alabama??
Today was rough day for this spartan, doing the same grind everyday doing the best...but my boss messed with me to day....I need to go war and take some steam out on some Prometheans....will this war never end! Here's to a better day on the battle field hura!
I have been having a good day playing halo and hanging out.
Tried to play some halo games but my cancer made me get sick and I got off line, I feel lil weak today.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I've been out of action for a while, but I'm getting back into it. I've never been a good shot, but my aim is (slowly) getting better.
I don't know why, but look's like the halo community has grown.
I don't know why, but look's like the halo community has grown.
I can agree. I like it.
lose arena games
Have a great day everyone meet you all out on the battlefield!
My Spartan begins his day with a game of warzone firefight that sees him lower most of the bosses down to 1/4 health, die, and have allies finish them off without getting the takedowns. In anger, he uses a mythic req in an attempt to go on a kill streak, but he either is spattered by an ally wraith or ghost. Having had enough of warzone firefight for the day, my Spartan goes and plays some big team battle. This goes well at first but it eventually takes a turn for the worst when he picks up a new power weapon. the Spartan that initially wanted the weapon but died before it spawned, begins shooting him a few times in the back with a br, and following him around the map. This gives away his position and he begins to take shots from the enemy team. In hiding, an enemy ghost comes around the corner and splatters him. In anger, my Spartan almost leaves the game, but finishes it any way with a 11-9 record or something close to that. Maybe ranked will be more fun, my Spartan thinks. "Lets start a game". After the team goes 3-14 to start a game of slayer, the team members quit one by one leaving a 1v4 situation for the remaining 8 minutes of the game. Instead of earning the respect of his enemy team for fighting on alone in these unfair circumstances, he is constantly teabagged and humiliated for the remainder of the match, even though he holds his own for the most part. Its been around an hour of Halo 5 and my Spartan has already had enough. This same thing happens a second time when playing team arena, so he quits instead of suffereing through 5 minutes of 1v4 strongholds. When he returns to the lobby hoping to cool off with a game of infection, that's always fun, he discovers the ban hammer has striked and he can no longer play matchmaking. I have only quit 2 games today he thinks. Whatever. He then proceeds to have a good time in reach for the remainder of the night.
just playing swat
I’ve been playing a few warzone games and this one it started me in at level two req which I thought was odd but anyway I kept playing for a few more seconds and I noticed sixteen people dropped out of the game and left three people to defend on thier own pretty much the rest of the game sucked
mia
Playing every game like its my last #MambaMentality
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. ...
  8. 41