Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 41
Killing everyone with a wraith I try not to kill teammates but they get in my way too much and I wish in btb they removed friendly fire as I sometimes get kicked out . :( feels bad man feels bad I love the wraith but I have to be extremely cautious
Mess around in super fiesta, stick some poor saps in warzone, do that like 10 times then retire to customs for jenga, and whatever else catches my interest. and yelling at people who don't know how Jorge's gun got to the corvette in Reach, a lot of yelling.
My spartan has had some well deserved rest while I play Nintendo switch. Getting about time to bust reach out again
Well, how is your daily spartan lives out there? My is troubling. I get shot all day and I never truly face death. My daily bases of war is aggravating. Tell me about what you do in war. Goof off? Kill kill kill? Stick your buddy with all the plasma you can find? Explain. I'm curious.
still on reach, mowing down the covanent, waiting for someone to come pick me up, thanks for leaving me behind keyes, really owe you one.
I start my day by getting my KDA up by .1 everyday then making lore based maps primarily ones based on the original novels written by eric nylund then getting off after my frustration with the lighting effects.
oh you know, grinding for Achilles with a bunch of other people idk, and either destroying the enemy team or being destroyed by the enemy team same old same old.
My spartan just caresses a framed photo of a UH-144 Falcon and yearns for the glory days of his sky warthog, but inevitable cries himself to sleep because he knows its not coming back.
dieing way too much and trying to get better
Wake up out of cryo-freeze. Contemplate hitting the snooze button on the AI lady but don't. Save some marines from some aliens. Crash on a ancient Forerunner structure. Fight across said structure against more aliens in varying degrees of intensity. Uncover vast and galaxy threatening plot along with some dumb biological pathogen enemy. Watch all the marines get eaten. Watch the aliens panic. Hijack a starship and make it blow up while grabbing the last Pelican out. Watch AI lady die in valiant self-sacrifice. Go back into cryo-sleep. Contemplate hitting snooze button next time around and hope that the next battle isn't fighting AI lady who is now evil for some reason.
I stopped playing months ago.
Cryo Sleep since halo3 ended. I'll re-awaken if 6 becomes great!
terrible
Mostly getting blasted by plasma, helping out a squad of marines here and there, flying my custom banshee, testing out and upgrading my experimental mantis, you know, the usual.
My one is resting for a over month. The last time she went into a War Games is 2 weeks ago and she is currently waiting for something big to happen. Her inventory is massive with over 10 of each REQ item and still climbing (verrry slow).
Stumbling around, because he’s learning to use claw grip.
I hop into some arena, then Warzone when I rage, and then Warzone FF when I rage once more, all while listening to some japanese music, even though I can't speak japanese. I'm a filthy weeaboo. After all that, I wonder what I'm doing with my useless, full of crap life.
I wake up shower, go to work, eat lunch etc, come home throw my armour on and get some daily wins on my belt. If i have time ill fight some more, try not to die and hopefully change or upgrade my armour or learn some new trick like stances <3 :O
OMG STANCES
^-^

Then bed of course and repeat.
Working man during the day, Spartan at night :3
I start my day by getting my KDA up my .1 everyday then making lore based maps primarily ones based on the original novels written by eric nylund then getting off after my frustration with the lighting effects.
Id love to see some and potentially download <3 :O
mostly hangs out with a monitor building things or tripping on pebbles every 5 seconds but its a pretty relaxed life. tell i go into the warzone simulation to again trip over more pebbles and avoid getting punched in the face by another spartan or Grandpa Warden eternal
Forge and make stuff
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 41