Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. ...
  7. 41
War
I play around with vehicles and help clans with promotional videos and photos.
got to play dous
My Spartan is actually most likely a Sangheili in disguise who misses the days when they too were welcome in the simulations. Helioskrill armor's just not the same, not to mention a very awkward/anatomically incorrect fit.

But other then that, they enjoy charging into Super Fiesta and Grifball.
My spartan is usually recruiting for his clan and keeping others off our backs.
Get up. Open my login pack. Pray for XP boosts. Then grind Arena, Warzone, and WZFF until I can't take the idiocy anymore.
Good morning weekend warriors and have a great weekend!
My Spartan was a regular... But then things changed. The mechanics changed. Now my Spartan is annoyed that he has a surplus of equipment that will never be used.
Trying to be better at the game while having a good time(also trying to get the Timmy helmet, the helioskrill armour and a chilled). Sooooooooooo it's quiet easy because I usually play ffa or mythic firefight
Usually soccer kicking grunts in the warzone lol
Well, I start my day with a healthy serving of Grunts and a side of plasma grenades. Then I go on my daily patrol of our ship, the UNSC Hindrender, a Marathon-Class ship. The Marines seem to enjoy seeing a Spartan present. Next, I head to the war games simulations, arguably my favorite part of the day. I will tell you this, rockets HURT. The close-in simulations need work, but the Warzone is fine! Sure, the Warden can be troublesome but a tank takes care of that. Some times I will get a mission, usually to attack someones base to "Raid" as most others call it. Thats my general day. And bullets do hurt, but plasma burns!
Yeah, you know how it is... Out here justa slayin. It's all gooood.
Update: May or may not have launched myself and freshly requisitioned warthog off a man cannon during a Warzone exercise, in which, said self and Warthog may or may not have collided with fellow fireteam members. I would not have considered this one of my finer moments in the event that such a situation had occurred.
Taking missions, trying out experimental equipment, and hanging out with the other Spartans and soldiers in the facility.
I'm mostly a multiplayer guy but here lately I've been trying to complete some campaigns on legendary and I can't quite tell if I'm enjoying it due to the amount of foul language I have adopted.
Just out there grindin' out some commendations for my beloved Spartan Company
In cryo sleep at the moment.
Well this spartan went back to reach and tried to stop the Covenant from destroying the bases and finding earth. Always remember reach...
Just driving with a warthog, trying to have fun :)
What’s up today with everyone? Just finished playing a few halo games warzone and btb and you know what there’s a group of kids that play better and are good sports also! A lot better than some adults who play halo games ( just saying ) laughing things we learn from kids! As in they get along rather you win or lose! Have a great evening everyone. After the 24th of this month I’ll start to play the ranking games more and ffa the reason being I’m going in for biopsy for cervical cancer and the planning of treatment. Love you all and even those who are a pain at times the game wouldn’t be a game if you wasn’t ! Stay cool 😎 and steady those shots!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. ...
  7. 41