Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] So... How's your daily Spartan life?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41
Good
MysticFL1 wrote:
What’s up today with everyone? Just finished playing a few halo games warzone and btb and you know what there’s a group of kids that play better and are good sports also! A lot better than some adults who play halo games ( just saying ) laughing things we learn from kids! As in they get along rather you win or lose! Have a great evening everyone. After the 24th of this month I’ll start to play the ranking games more and ffa the reason being I’m going in for biopsy for cervical cancer and the planning of treatment. Love you all and even those who are a pain at times the game wouldn’t be a game if you wasn’t ! Stay cool 😎 and steady those shots!
Yeah, there are some good sports out there. Good luck on that test, I had to do that once for the same reason...wish you the best of luck.
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="MysticFL1" data-postid="800">
<p>What’s up today with everyone? Just finished playing a few halo games warzone and btb and you know what there’s a group of kids that play better and are good sports also! A lot better than some adults who play halo games ( just saying ) laughing things we learn from kids! As in they get along rather you win or lose! Have a great evening everyone. After the 24th of this month I’ll start to play the ranking games more and ffa the reason being I’m going in for biopsy for cervical cancer and the planning of treatment. Love you all and even those who are a pain at times the game wouldn’t be a game if you wasn’t ! Stay cool 😎 and steady those shots!</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Yeah, there are some good sports out there. Good luck on that test, I had to do that once for the same reason...wish you the best of luck. </p>
We got company down to 3 commendations left to finish for the helmet. Its so close..
Update: Currently wondering when Naval Ops will suspend my requests for additional scout 'hogs, I lost 4 more today in an attempt to break my splatter record. My new personal best is 33.
fissoffury wrote:
MysticFL1 wrote:
What’s up today with everyone? Just finished playing a few halo games warzone and btb and you know what there’s a group of kids that play better and are good sports also! A lot better than some adults who play halo games ( just saying ) laughing things we learn from kids! As in they get along rather you win or lose! Have a great evening everyone. After the 24th of this month I’ll start to play the ranking games more and ffa the reason being I’m going in for biopsy for cervical cancer and the planning of treatment. Love you all and even those who are a pain at times the game wouldn’t be a game if you wasn’t ! Stay cool 😎 and steady those shots!
Yeah, there are some good sports out there. Good luck on that test, I had to do that once for the same reason...wish you the best of luck.
Thanks , yesterday my doctor called me and reschedule it for the 15th of next month , I’m on a list and that’s when I go in now. Btw nice to know there are others that are good sports about playing.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This spartan ended up catching the flu...maybe later if she feels a little better she'll head off to war..she can't disappoint.
I had a wish come true today I played some warzone with UberNick and a few of his friends/ or followers it was pretty neat and fun! I hope to do it again a few more times but in btb or the other play lists. Cause warzone is getting a bit much these days it’s not like it used to be last year but just sweater. My next wish still hasn’t come true yet and that’s to play a few custome games with iSpiteful and a few people. Mind you I’m not wanting to play a few games with them for recording but because I think they are both cool and kind to new players.
Have a great morning everyone!
Think this one has run its course now :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41