Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Spatan B312's age

OP Baccha chor

I've been wondering, what was Noble 6's age when he died?
I would have guess about 19 years old, based on the ages of other members of Beta Company. I think Carter was recruited at about twelve years of age, much later than most candidates, so it is possible that Six was older, but it’s unlikely.
God, it’s easy to forget just how young the Spsrtans were.
Late teens to early twenties, wouldn't know the exact age since his birth date is still redacted.
I thought they were in their mid twenties by the time Reach fell. Carter died at 32 years old, and he was recruited at 12. The youngest of the SIIIs were recruited at 4 years old.

Some quick math suggests B312 was probably around 24 years old (average age of SIII recruits being 8 years old).
I thought they were in their mid twenties by the time Reach fell. Carter died at 32 years old, and he was recruited at 12. The youngest of the SIIIs were recruited at 4 years old.

Some quick math suggests B312 was probably around 24 years old (average age of SIII recruits being 8 years old).
You have the ages of the different companies mixed up. Alpha COY(Carter, Emile, Jun) are in their mid-20s to early 30s, Beta COY(Kat, B312) are in their late teens to early 20s.

You have the ages of the different companies mixed up. Alpha COY(Carter, Emile, Jun) are in their mid-20s to early 30s, Beta COY(Kat, B312) are in their late teens to early 20s.
Ah my bad, thanks for clarifying.