8. ...
  9. 144
Name: Audrey REDACTED Service #: 074

Unit: SII, Red-Delta

Primary Military Specialization: Recon/Marksman

Enlistment Date: March 25, 2525

Birthplace: Meridian

Birth Date: February 19th, 2511

Performance: As a conscript of Class 1 of the SPARTAN-II program, Audrey 074 is one of the most hyper-lethal soldiers the UNSC has ever had. 074 was exceedingly skilled with the SRS99C sniper rifle system, and has shown that while usually silent, understands communication strategies that have led to minimizing casualties in several situations throughout her service record.

Comments: While highly skilled in combat, it has been observed that Audrey, unlike many other Spartans, has not been one to socialize in the slightest. Perhaps a notable mention must go out to her field work, but one might question her humanity. It was not the choice of any of the SPARTAN-II's to join the UNSC, and in taking away their childhood we fear that as a collective, Audrey may have been one to lose some of the things that generally lead to why we are who we are. Why we are human. Needless to say, she has still shown exceptional teamwork when the situation calls for it, and for that we commend her.

Spartan's choice of equipment: SRS99C, BR55, M6S, PROTOTYPE ACTIVE CAMOUFLAGE

Previous engagements: Battle of Chi Ceti, Battle of Arcadia, Battle of the Etran Harborage, Battle of Jericho VII, Operation: OCEAN BREAKER, Fall of Reach

Current Operation: N/A

Notable Relations: Red Team

UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 27
Difficulty in socializing? Check. Questioning existence (and to some extent note his case of thanatophobia (fear of dying))? Check. *Looks back to his Spartan* Comments? Puzzling, to say the least... and perhaps... the most.
What are you getting at?

Performance: As a conscript of Class 1 of the SPARTAN-II program, Audrey 074 is one of the most hyper-lethal soldiers the UNSC has ever had. 074 was exceedingly skilled with the SRS99C sniper rifle system, and has shown that while usually silent, understands communication strategies that have led to minimizing casualties in several situations throughout her service record.

Comments: While highly skilled in combat, it has been observed that Audrey, unlike many other Spartans, has not been one to socialize in the slightest. Perhaps a notable mention must go out to her field work, but one might question her humanity. It was not the choice of any of the SPARTAN-II's to join the UNSC, and in taking away their childhood we fear that as a collective, Audrey may have been one to lose some of the things that generally lead to why we are who we are. Why we are human. Needless to say, she has still shown exceptional teamwork when the situation calls for it, and for that we commend her.

Previous engagements: Battle of Chi Ceti, Battle of Arcadia, Battle of the Etran Harborage, Battle of Jericho VII, Operation: OCEAN BREAKER, Fall of Reach

Difficulty in socializing? Check. Questioning existence (and to some extent note his case of thanatophobia (fear of dying))? Check. *Looks back to his Spartan* Comments? Puzzling, to say the least... and perhaps... the most.
What are you getting at?
Nothing. Just thought your profile to be interesting.
In my SPARTAN interview I referenced that ONI7 thought ONI had done something to her so I decided to expand on that:

OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE - MEDICAL REPORT
PROJECT: I.N.H.E.R.I.T.O.R
SUBJECT(s):
  • ONI23 [Deceased]
  • ONI12 [Deceased]
  • ONI19 [Deceased]
  • ONI29 [Deceased]
  • ONI7 [Critical Condition]
Project Aim: To implement the usage of re-purposed Forerunner technology in the SPARTAN-IV augmentation process to give ONI agents a significant advantage in the field, even against SPARTANs

Results: 4 of the 5 candidates died shortly after surgery was completed, the agents ONI23, ONI12, ONI19 and ONI29 all had serous internal hemorrhaging and a significantly accelerating heartbeat which would eventually rupture due to being overworked. ONI7 was the only surviving candidate, however she still experienced serious adverse side effects. 30 minutes after surgery was completed she was rushed into emergency surgery and had a majority of the tech removed, however it should be noted a significant amount still remains especially in her vital organs and lower abdomen.

After ONI7 awoke she found she expressed (Quite thoroughly might I add) the pain she was experiencing. This pain caused her to lose sleep resulting in us having to comatose her almost every night to keep her body in a somewhat stable condition. The pain has subsided however in her routine checkups and interviews she expresses the significant amount of pain she experiences from time to time most notably in her lower abdomen [Location of Implants F1g24, FoTR11 and LiLL9, explains significance of pain].

ONI7, after recovery, has still retained her ability to operate in the field and has shown slight improvements in her performance.

Notes: ONI7 was not aware of the project however she seems to have figured out that something else had been done to her, it is recommended we continue to deny any involvement in her SPARTAN-IV augmentations.
Further experimentation on ONI7 may be required to perfect the I.N.H.E.R.I.T.O.R implants
this is about the first spartan that I made a while back, he is subject 50 on the list. thanks to Demonbutter69 for the inspiration. I am wrote mine a lot like his because i assume this is how you write them

MISSION REPORT: MISSION SUCCESS
PROJECT: GAMECHANGER
TEST SUBJECTS:
  • 1-10[Deceased]
  • 11-20[Deceased]
  • 21-30[Deceased]
  • 31-40[Deceased]
  • 40-48[Deceased]
  • 49[Missing]
  • 50[Successful]
PROJECT AIM: to kidnap 2-year old humans and give them the new elite serum to combat the demons in the field

PERSONAL SCIENCE JOURNAL: head scientist Col'larg speaking, 147th entry, delete if tampered with. I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT, I HAVE DONE IT!!! I have finally succeeded in injecting two male subjects,twins, with the new serum and having them survive. although one of two is missing. I- what was that noise?

RESULTS: 48 of 50 candidates died in the procedure, one was stolen and the other was successful

NOTES: Although the project was successful, a covenant squad led by Thel 'Vadamee, now known as Thel 'Vadam or Arbiter, was sent by the prophets to shut down the project. the Sangheili head scientist, Col'larg, was arrested, but was later released to hunt down the missing subject. It should also be noted that the high prophets along with the rest of the covenant didn't know about the true intentions about PROJECT GAMECHANGER. they were just informed that PROJECT GAMECHANGER was a mining operation that would grant them stronger armor and weapons... so they used little over half their resources for it. it was stupid I know but the prophet of regret made the decision, so it makes sense why they did that.

What are you getting at?
Nothing. Just thought your profile to be interesting.
Well then I appreciate it. Audrey is a character I have spent a considerable amount of time thinking up, and then more time researching where her place would fit in the halo canon.
This post has been removed by the user
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Name: Rinous
Service#: B-540
Unit: Spartan-II, UNSC Navy, Special Forces, Team Maximus.
Primary Military Specialization: Close Quarters Combat/Specialized Infantry.
Enlistment Date: CLASSIFIED
Birthplace: Planet Reach.
Birth Date:CLASSIFIED
Performance: Highly Skilled in working with blades. Hand trained by Frederic-104 in Close quarters Combat. Prefers not to work with other Spartans, but instead to lead squads of ODST Deployments. Serves as Symbol of Hope to Marine forces in planetary deployments. High Performance with pinpoint Marksmen Rifles, known to kill High value targets with very few well placed Bursts. Carries a specially built magnetized katana made for countering the Elite Types 1 and 2 Energy sword.
Comments: Fiercely Protective over the Marines he serves with. Hot Blooded and easy to Anger.
Spartan's choice of equipment:
BR55 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle, Magnetized Katana, MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: The Battles of Reach, Arcadia, Delta Halo, Invasion of the Ark, Requiem
Current Operation: Battle For Sanghelios
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 7 years.
I Don't need spartan abilities or Sprint. I'm more of a simple get the job done bad -Yoink- Spartan.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ARENA STATS SUMMARYCUSTOMIZE SPARTAN

RONY192
RONY

La Fraternidad Gamer
SR97
17696/80000 XP
SWAT
ALL-TIME TOP CSR

PLATINUM 1

K/D

1. KILLS
  2. DEATHS
5.13:24:42
PLAYTIME
GAMES COMPLETED
WINS
Name: Devin [Redacted]
Service #: D-696
Unit: [Classified]
Primary Military Specialization: Assault/Marksman
Enlistment Date: 2548
Birthplace: Earth, Africa, Kenya, New Mombasa
Birth Date: 2532
Performance: Has his moments, otherwise can be considedered average to slightly above average.
NOTES: Goes “MIA” a lot. Will not wear Gen 2 Mjolnir armor, sticks with older Gen 1 Mark Vl Mjolnir Armor.
Spartan's choice of equipment: Sniper Rifle, Battle Rifle
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Fall of Reach
Current Operation: [Classified]
Notable Relations: Alpha 9, Some friends from New Mombasa
*New* Service Commendations: Reach Survivor

*Edit* - this was just something I quick whipped up. I probably will revise my spartan, and make him more detailed.
Name: RinousService#: B-540Unit: Spartan-II, UNSC Navy, Special Forces, Team Maximus.Primary Military Specialization: Close Quarters Combat/Specialized Infantry.Enlistment Date: CLASSIFIEDLocation: CLASSIFIEDGender: MaleBirthplace: Planet Reach.Birth Date:CLASSIFIEDPerformance: Highly Skilled in working with blades. Hand trained by Frederic-104 in Close quarters Combat. Prefers not to work with other Spartans, but instead to lead squads of ODST Deployments. Serves as Symbol of Hope to Marine forces in planetary deployments. High Performance with pinpoint Marksmen Rifles, known to kill High value targets with very few well placed Bursts. Carries a specially built magnetized katana made for countering the Elite Types 1 and 2 Energy sword.
Comments: Fiercely Protective over the Marines he serves with. Hot Blooded and easy to Anger.
Spartan's choice of equipment: BR55 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle, Magnetized Katana, MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System Some of your Spartans previous engagements: The Battles of Reach, Arcadia, Delta Halo, Invasion of the Ark, Requiem Current Operation: Battle For SangheliosUNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 7 years.
I really like this one. Mainly the fact he respects ODST.
Name: Unknown (Known by UNSC staff and troops as well as the Sangheili as the "Demon of The Shadows")
Height: 8' 6"
Species: Unknown (Presumed "Formerly" human)
Birthplace: Earth, North America, USA. (The only reason we know this is because it was left in a note personally left to Lord Hood by the "Demon"
Skills: Silent killing machine that has never been seen on stealth ops. Seems to actually scare Covenant troops. Entire Covenant garrisons seem to have disappeared by this soldier's hands. The only way you knew he was there was by the pools of alien blood splattered on the floors and walls. As well as there being no traces of munitions such as casings or bullet holes. We believe that the preferred weapon are his bare hands and sometimes a knife. The bodies have never been recovered or seen again.
BIO: Not much is actually known about this soldier, except that he is most certainly, not human. He wears a set of heavily modified and up armored pitch black spartan armor that seems to terrify anyone by its mere presence. This soldier was never officially a Spartan. He was never enlisted in any UNSC records. All we have to go on are the legends. Some say that he and his family were mercilessly killed by the Covenant, while they were on a family vacation on an unkown planet, but his pure hate for the Covenant in death was so great that his spirit inhabited a set of previously unregistered and unknown Spartan II MK.VI armor. There are some first hand accounts from troops in the field. "When that...thing came into the room, you knew it. You could feel a freezing chill crawl up your spine, even before you saw it" said Master SGT. Marcus Stacker. No one has officially seen his face, but some unconfirmed first hand accounts have surfaced. "We were fighting a pack of brutes when he came. We were about to be killed, then he came out of the shadows. He killed 4 of the 5 brutes but a Chieftain hit him with a gravity hammer. His helmet was knocked off, but he was almost unfazed. He laughed and then said something in this voice -Jesus his voice sounded like he spoke in 5 deep voices in one, with this...echo when he spoke. If you have ever heard the flood speak, that is what it sounded like. He then proceeded to slowly tear that Brute's arms off and beat it to death with them, but that isn't what scared us. When he stood and turned back around, my god, there was nothing there, where its head was. It was just a mass of transparent shadow and darkness with 2 bright glowing red lights where its eyes should have been. It then grabbed its helmet off the ground and seemed to disappear into the shadows, without warning. In our whole damn war with the Covenant, nothing has ever terrified us like that ." -Collective recount of 51st platoon Earth Defense Force Army. "When my warriors came to me with reports of a demon who could become one with the shadows, I was not so convinced. I had believed it to be another of your Spartans. I sent 60 of my best warriors, my personal guards, along with a detatchment of 4 Wraiths, 200 Unggoy, 35 Kig-Yar, and 4 Mgalekgolo pairs to kill this Demon on your colony world of Reach. I was so sure of the Demon's downfall at that moment. Nothing could have prepared me for the outcome. All That were sent, never reported in or returned. I personally saw fit to investigate. I found the Wraiths burned and broken. When I entered the facility, carnage awaited me. All had perished inside. I turned towards an open hall, but stopped. I felt a very cold chill move past me. I turned and faced the Demon, but it just looked on. Then, even before I knew it, this demon had seemingly become one with the shadows of the halls. This experience made me rethink the possibility of Demons actually existing." -Thel 'Vadam. Arbiter of the Sangheili.
Lord Hood himself has unofficially listed this "thing" as the most terrifying singular presence, both on and off the battlefield. Nothing has ever stopped it and in the words of Lord Hood, "Nothing ever will"
Battlefield accounts say that he has personally killed hundreds of thosands of Covenant troops with his bare hands, but he has been seen sparing the lives of Grunts when they begged him not to kill them. He would take any weapons they had and send them away. He has a particularly brutal nature towards killing Brutes - Some say it was the Brutes who killed him and his family. One thing is for certain: Any attempts at apprehending this soldier have been met with complete failure, but no human casualties. Now, even the top ONI agents refuse the assignment of attempting to capture him out of fear. Somehow, he still appears out of nowhere, when UNSC troops' lives are in danger. Ironically, he has been seen as a guardian angel by the troops rather than a demon. We will continue to reach out and attempt to have this so called, "Demon" share his story.
Name:Adonijah
Service #:S-G193
Unit:UnkownPrimary
Military Specialization:CQB,Ranged Combat

Enlistment Date:2552
Birthplace:Unknown
Birth Date:08/25/2532
Performance: efficient with a team
Comments:S-G193 is a effective spartan but has trust issues and is is hard to get to know unless given time to relax
NOTES:hyper lethal, competitive
Spartan's choice of equipment:Jetpacks and active camo
Some of your Spartans previous engagements:survivor of operation torpedo,UNSC infinity engagement on Requiem
Current Operation:Unknown
Notable Relations:Unknown
Name: Unknown (Known by UNSC staff and troops as well as the Sangheili as the "Demon of shadows")
Height: 8' 6"
Species: Unknown (Presumed "Formerly" human)
Birthplace: Earth, North America, USA. (The only reason we know this is because it was left in a note personally given to Lord Hood by the "Demon"
Skills: Silent killing machine that has never been seen on stealth ops. Seems to actually scare Covenant troops. Entire Covenant garrisons seem to have disappeared by this soldier's hands. The only way you knew he was there was by the pools of alien blood splattered on the floors and walls. As well as there being no traces of munitions such as casings or bullet holes. The bodies have never been recovered or seen again.
BIO: Not much is actually known about this soldier, except that he is most certainly, not human. He wears a set of heavily modified and up armored pitch black spartan armor that seems to terrify anyone by its mere presence. This soldier was never officially a Spartan. He was never enlisted in any UNSC records. All we have to go on are the legends. Some say that he and his family were mercilessly killed by the Covenant, while they were on a family vacation on an unkown planet, but his pure hate for the Covenant in death was so great that his spirit inhabited a set of previously unregistered and unknown Spartan II MK.VI armor. There are some first hand accounts from troops in the field. "When that...thing came into the room you were in, you knew it. You could feel a freezing chill crawl up your spine, even before you saw it" said Master SGT. Marcus Stacker. No one has officially seen his face, but some unconfirmed first hand accounts have surfaced. "We were fighting a pack of brutes when he came. We were about to be killed, then he came out of the shadows. He killed 4 of the 5 brutes but a Chieftain hit him with a gravity hammer. His helmet was knocked off, but he was almost unfazed. He laughed and then said something in this voice -Jesus his voice sounded like he had 5 deep voices in one, with this...echo when he spoke. He then proceded to slowly tear that Brute's arms off and beat if to death with them, but that isn't what scared us. When he stood and turned back around, my god, there was nothing there where its helmet was. It was just a mass of transparent shadow and darkness with 2 bright glowing red orbs where its eyes should have been. It then grabbed its helmet off the ground and seemed to disappear into the shadows without warning. In our war with the Covenant, nothing has scared us that much." -Collective recount of 51st platoon Earth Defense Force Army.
Lord Hood himself has unofficially listed this "thing" as the most terrifying singular presence, both on and off the battlefield. Nothing has ever stopped it and in the words of Lord Hood, "Nothing ever will"
Battlefield accounts say that he has personally killed hundreds of thosands of Covenant troops with his bare hands, but he has been seen sparing the lives of Grunts when they begged him not to kill them. He would take any weapons they had and send them away. He has a particularly brutal nature towards killing Brutes - some say it was the Brutes who killed him and his family. One thing is for certain: Any attempts at apprehending this soldier have been met with complete failure, but no human casualties. Now, even the top ONI agents refuse the assignment of attempting to capture him out of fear. Somehow, he still appears out of nowhere, when UNSC troops' lives are in danger. Ironically, he has been seen as a guardian angel by the troops rather than a demon. We will continue to reach out and attempt to have this so called, "Demon" share his story.
The way your character was created similarly to Jason is awesome. He sure must be Lucifer's best friend lol.
Spartan hunter who lives in the ranks of Slayer
valle956soldier
Name: Ivanir Stanislav Jr.
Service #:
Unit: OMEN: FOX/JET
Military Specialization: Black Ops,
Enlistment Date: December 5th, 2557

Birthplace: Abaskun, Arcadia
Birth Date: April 19th, 2517

Performance: Exemplary Leadership and Battlefield capability. Noted as "Highly Deserving of Hyper-Lethal Status" by Captain Hass.
Comments: Abrasive Behavior around Superior Officers. Little Caution in Morally Gray Situations. Best Used as Long-Term, Independent Operation Deployments.
NOTES: Formerly led a Private Military Corporation on Arcadia, and served as a General in Tharsisian Civil War. Does not take well to strict command.

Spartan's choice of equipment: DYRNWYN Mk.VII MJOLNIR
M30 DMR, M17B SMG, M45E Shotgun, C-7 Explosive Gel
MQ-96 Support Drone, Active Camouflage Module

Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Invasion of Arcadia, Fall of Arcadia, Tharsis Rebellion, Tharsisian Civil War, 2nd Requiem Conflict, Trost Conflicts
Current Operation: Stationed in Lambda Rho Star System.
Notable Relations: Son of Former SECTION III Agents LCDR Stanislav Sr. and LT Tamaya [Both Deceased]

Known Biography: [Contact for Access]
Update: 12/23/14 Extended Duty
Who is your Spartan and what makes him/her stand out? Their intellect, boldness, bravery, or pure spirit? In this thread, write who your Spartan is and how they came to be. It can be from fan-fiction or your own overwhelming imagination. An order that I prefer you write it in would be along the lines of this:
Name: Spirit
Service #: C-707
Unit: SPECIAL WATFARE, SPARTAN-III Battalion
Primary Military Specialization: Sniper, Special Weapons.
Enlistment Date: CLASSIFIED
Birthplace: Reach
Birth Date: June 5 2522
Performance: During Training Spirit had shown his love of fighting and training and it was clear he was a lethal killing machine. During multiple mission carried out by Spirit and his team, he showed excellent bravery and badassery and easily assassinated two zealots and a high ranking chieftain.
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Fought alongside Rtas Vadum As a helping hand from the UNSC.
Notable Relations: Rtas Vadum, Noble 5, Theo Vadam, Cheiftain Lydus, Spartan Linda.
previous commanders: Rtas Vadum, UNSC
Name: Samson

Service Number: E-324

Unit: S/VRC-8,2nd Shock Troops Battalion,105th ODST Divison, and Bravo Team

Enlistment Date: [Redacted]

Birthplace: Earth

Birthdate: June 28, 2550

Performance:[Redacted]

Notes: [Classified]

Current Rank: warrant officer Grade 1

All other information is classified for security purpose.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 113
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. ...
  9. 144