2. ...
  3. 124
  4. 125
  5. 126
  6. 127
  7. 128
  8. ...
  9. 145
I wonder who would win between some of our Spartans, like a...(I apologize), Battle Royale situation.
Mine would last to final ten, then would die because he got distracted by something.
I wonder who would win between some of our Spartans, like a...(I apologize), Battle Royale situation.
Mine would last to final ten, then would die because he got distracted by something.
mine would last until final 2 with 4 or 5 kills, then either die a stupid death or get sniped out of no where
Maddock82 wrote:
mine would last until final 2 with 4 or 5 kills, then either die a stupid death or get sniped out of no where
I think it depends, my SPARTAN-III might dominate until he runs into a Spartan-II, then he might be semi-demolished then die elsewhere.
Name: Jericho
Service #: B359
Classification: Spartans-3 commando/ Beta company
Primary Military Specialization: Covert Ops/assault/ fireteam commander
Enlistment Date: Oct. 9, 2539
Birthplace: Arcadia
Birthdate: Nov. 11, 2533
Height: 238.98 cm (7'ft 3"in no armor), 243.84 cm (8'ft in armor)
Mass: 104.33 kg (350 lbs no armor), 453.6 kg (1000 lbs in armor)
Hair color: Black
Hair style of choice: slicked back undercut fade
Eye color: Blue (Augmented: red)
Racial background: Caucasian
Cybernetics: robotic prosthetic left arm
Primary weapon: M45D tactiacl shotgun
Secondary weapon: M6H MAGNUM, M20/silenced smg, and a T-1 energy sword
Performance: Spartan-B359's performance has been perfected to a deadly point. His fireteam, fireteam nightmare, currently consists of four spartan 3's, a single spartan 2, and several spartan 4's. His fellow comrades nicknamed him 'Warmonger' due to his tenancy to leave a path of destruction. His combat records show that he's ferocious and forceful on and off the battlefield, often beating spartan 4's in sparring situations and when interrogating prisoners. When asked by UNSC combat officers and his commanding officers, he states that nothing of the sort has occurred.
NOTES: Spartan's Jericho-B359 initially served aboard the UNSC stealth frigate, the Crescent Moon, until the ship was lost with all hands after losing to Covenant forces near tribute. The ship and B359's original fireteam was found by an ONI Covert-Ops recovery team codenamed <redacted> in late 2556. During many physical, mental, and combat exercises, B359 and his original team were cleared for action and even gained several spartan 4 members.
Spartan's choice of equipment: He wears gen.1 Mjolnir Mark V armor with a custom Operator helmet with a UA/HUL and a CNM attachment. The rest of his armor consists of the Assault/ Sapper [R] chest piece (with a prosthetic left arm), the Mjolnir powered assault armor/ Grenadier shouldered, and the Mjolnir powered assault armor/ Grenadier knee pads. His choice of paint is all black with a crimson visor.
previous engagements: Epsilon Eridani system battles
Current Operation:<need ONI section 3 clearence>
Notable Relations:<Redacted>
Service Commendations: All except the POW medal
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 2545- present
Letters of recommendation from previous commanders: Lord Admiral Terrance Hood, Captain Thomas Lasky, Commander Sarah Palmer, and Admiral Parangoski (formerly)
Name: JerichoService #: B359Classification: Spartans-3 commando/ Beta companyPrimary Military Specialization: Covert Ops/assault/ fireteam commanderEnlistment Date: Oct. 9, 2539Location: Camp Currahee, OnyxGender: MaleBirthplace: ArcadiaBirthdate: Nov. 11, 2533Height: 238.98 cm (7'ft 3"in no armor), 243.84 cm (8'ft in armor)Mass: 104.33 kg (350 lbs no armor), 453.6 kg (1000 lbs in armor)Hair color: BlackHair style of choice: slicked back undercut fadeEye color: Blue (Augmented: red)Racial background: CaucasianCybernetics: robotic prosthetic left armPrimary weapon: M45D tactiacl shotgunSecondary weapon: M6H MAGNUM, M20/silenced smg, and a T-1 energy swordPerformance: Spartan-B359's performance has been perfected to a deadly point. His fireteam, fireteam nightmare, currently consists of four spartan 3's, a single spartan 2, and several spartan 4's. His fellow comrades nicknamed him 'Warmonger' due to his tenancy to leave a path of destruction. His combat records show that he's ferocious and forceful on and off the battlefield, often beating spartan 4's in sparring situations and when interrogating prisoners. When asked by UNSC combat officers and his commanding officers, he states that nothing of the sort has occurred.NOTES: Spartan's Jericho-B359 initially served aboard the UNSC stealth frigate, the Crescent Moon, until the ship was lost with all hands after losing to Covenant forces near tribute. The ship and B359's original fireteam was found by an ONI Covert-Ops recovery team codenamed <redacted> in late 2556. During many physical, mental, and combat exercises, B359 and his original team were cleared for action and even gained several spartan 4 members.Spartan's choice of equipment: He wears gen.1 Mjolnir Mark V armor with a custom Operator helmet with a UA/HUL and a CNM attachment. The rest of his armor consists of the Assault/ Sapper [R] chest piece (with a prosthetic left arm), the Mjolnir powered assault armor/ Grenadier shouldered, and the Mjolnir powered assault armor/ Grenadier knee pads. His choice of paint is all black with a crimson visor. previous engagements: Epsilon Eridani system battlesCurrent Operation:<need ONI section 3 clearence>Notable Relations:<Redacted> Service Commendations: All except the POW medalStatus: Alive; serving aboard the UNSC InfinityUNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 2545- present Letters of recommendation from previous commanders: Lord Admiral Terrance Hood, Captain Thomas Lasky, Commander Sarah Palmer, and Admiral Parangoski (formerly)
That is a lot of recommendations. Your SPARTAN-III must be something on another level in combat. Anyway, nice Spartan! I was getting DOOM vibes from your description.
Name: Eli Frost (AKA Nuke)
Service number: S-0697
Unit: Headhunter, ODST, Spec Ops
Team: Freelancers (Reapers)
MOS: Redacted
Enlistment date:Redacted
Birth Place: Reach
Birthdate: Redacted

Performance 0697 is a leathal marksman and is capable of accurately pinpointing shots from miles away. 0697 also is good in the medium range with either an assault rifle or his trusty magnum. 0697 seems as capable of his close quarters combat almost as effective as his ranged. He seems to play okay with other spartans but usually prefers to stay amongst his small trusted group. 0697 seems to love the idea of stealth and the whole plan of mentaly toying with a target during stalking missions. 0697 Seems Skilled in a variety of areas but his lack of disipline always seems to ger the best of him. After missions 0697 is eother trying to repair his broken A.I Quantum or Modifying armor and or weapons with some minor but deadly tweaks. 0697 Seems to trust little to noone making it hard for anyone to extract anything from him.

Comments0697 was given the name Nuke from his old ODST squad for the reason of him being a last resort of being dropped" and if he ever was dropped nothing but death and destructiom followed. After going AWOL from both rhe UNSC and the ODST program Nuke sent an encryped message to only a few Spartans, Marines, and ODST units that he thought he can trust. With those members following Nukes lead and abandoning their former factions Nuke made his own and called it The Silent Reapers. Which is now a feared and respected group of freelancers.
NotesThis is my char for RPing usually.
Oh hey! Someone else RPs with Spartans! Nice.
Name: Connor
Service #: S-119

Unit: SPARTAN V // Fireteam Alpha - CBLT

Primary Military Specialization: Marksmanship, Strategy

Enlistment Date: Unknown, 2559

Birthplace: Veron

Birth Date: 2547

Performance: Excellent, proficient in all manners of combat and diplomacy

Comments:

NOTES:
Spartan's choice of equipment: BR55, M6D, Mjolnir MK IV GEN III

Some of your Spartans previous engagements: The Second Battle for Earth, ONI Operation Knockout

Current Operation: N/A

Notable Relations: Son of former Marine Corporal Stephan H****
Conn5000 wrote:
I have a hard time believing that the UNSC would accept 12 year olds in their ranks. =/
Petty Officer Eli-R012

Name: Eli

Service Number: R012

PMS: SPECWAR/GROUPTHREE/KATANA (S-III)

Enlistment Date: 08/16/2531

Birthplace: Reach

Birth Date: 11/22/2526

Performance: Excels at recon missions, as he can get in without being detected and get out quicker than an Eridanus Deer. Was always the fastest in training camp. CQC expert, and can be lethal with a shotgun or energy sword.

Notes: Can be very talkative and friendly, but on the field is deadly and heartless, and known to show no mercy. Keeps a string of bleached, decapitated Elite heads as trophies. Lost a leg to a plasma grenade blast, and has a robo leg on which he has carved intricate designs on. Was one of the rare Spartans not deployed with Alpha Team and was killed in the battle for Earth.

Loadout: Shotgun and M6 Magnum.

Armor: Custom Helioskrill with hot rod style flame on the arms and leg.

Previous Engagements:
Operation: <FILECORRUPTED>
Operation: NEBULA
Operation: PINCER
Fought in the first Battle for Earth.
Conn5000 wrote:
I have a hard time believing that the UNSC would accept 12 year olds in their ranks. =/
2 words: Master chief
Conn5000 wrote:
Haha we need proof readers
Conn5000 wrote:
They did steal 6 year olds.
Maddock82 wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
But for completely different reasons. They kidnapped them for the Spartan-II program. This one was born during the war and joined AFTER the Created's uprising.
Name: Thomas
Service #: S-115
Unit: CLASSIFIED
Primary Military Specialization: CLASSIFIED
Enlistment Date: CLASSIFIED
Birthplace: CLASSIFIED
Birth Date: CLASSIFIED
Performance: CLASSIFIED
Comments:CLASSIFIED
NOTES: CLASSIFIED
Spartan's choice of equipment: CLASSIFIED
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: CLASSIFIED
Current Operation:CLASSIFIED
Notable Relations:CLASSIFIED

Name: ThomasService #: S-115Unit: CLASSIFIEDPrimary Military Specialization: CLASSIFIEDEnlistment Date: CLASSIFIEDLocation: CLASSIFIEDGender: MBirthplace: CLASSIFIEDBirth Date: CLASSIFIEDPerformance: CLASSIFIEDComments:CLASSIFIEDNOTES: CLASSIFIEDSpartan's choice of equipment: CLASSIFIEDSome of your Spartans previous engagements: CLASSIFIEDCurrent Operation:CLASSIFIEDNotable Relations:CLASSIFIED
...This man a Headhunter or something?
Maddock82 wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
But for completely different reasons. They kidnapped them for the Spartan-II program. This one was born during the war and joined AFTER the Created's uprising.
I mean, it could be another SPARTAN-III situation where they took in young children. Weren't they still teens? Maybe Cortana really pushed them into that corner.
Maddock82 wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
I mean, it could be another SPARTAN-III situation where they took in young children. Weren't they still teens? Maybe Cortana really pushed them into that corner.
Spartan-IIIs weren't kidnapped children. I'm almost certain they were teens who volunteered, but I can't remember it correctly right now.
My spartan is classified...all you need to know is that he went down in a blaze of glory.
My spartan is classified...all you need to know is that he went down in a blaze of glory.
Nigel Thompson (my spartan) dies because he slipped in the bathtub and fell on his head hard enough to die.
Nigel Thompson (my spartan) dies because he slipped in the bathtub and fell on his head hard enough to die.
Put "well done" on the grave.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 124
  4. 125
  5. 126
  6. 127
  7. 128
  8. ...
  9. 145