6. 128
  7. 129
  8. ...
  9. 147
Maddock82 wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
Enlistment Date: Unknown, 2559
Birth Date: 2547
I have a hard time believing that the UNSC would accept 12 year olds in their ranks. =/
2 words: Master chief
Master chief is a spartan 2 not a spartan 3 and was only six when he was enlisted
Name: ThomasService #: S-115Unit: CLASSIFIEDPrimary Military Specialization: CLASSIFIEDEnlistment Date: CLASSIFIEDLocation: CLASSIFIEDGender: MBirthplace: CLASSIFIEDBirth Date: CLASSIFIEDPerformance: CLASSIFIEDComments:CLASSIFIEDNOTES: CLASSIFIEDSpartan's choice of equipment: CLASSIFIEDSome of your Spartans previous engagements: CLASSIFIEDCurrent Operation:CLASSIFIEDNotable Relations:CLASSIFIED
...This man a Headhunter or something?
Or too lazy to create a background loooool
So, I'm making an Elite OC, how does a Wraith mortar customized into a plasma greatbow with a bit less power sound?
So, I'm making an Elite OC, how does a Wraith mortar customized into a plasma greatbow with a bit less power sound?
As in the big one shot cannon with a bit less power?

Just get a Fuel Rod Cannon.

But in all seriousness, I love seeing more Sangheilli here. It should be 'Tell Us About Your Character' or something like that. I feel that the Elite to Spartan ratio here is quite poor. More power to you. The OC already feels like he has a personality even when all you told us was the Wraithbow.

But in all seriousness, I love seeing more Sangheilli here. It should be 'Tell Us About Your Character' or something like that. I feel that the Elite to Spartan ratio here is quite poor. More power to you. The OC already feels like he has a personality even when all you told us was the Wraithbow.
Thanks. I wanted to stray from the usual weapons when making him, so yeah, Wraith mortar greatbow was what I came up with. More power than a fuel rod, but harder to manage, as you have to anchor it in the ground before you fire. Otherwise, you'll be blown away.

Thanks. I wanted to stray from the usual weapons when making him, so yeah, Wraith mortar greatbow was what I came up with. More power than a fuel rod, but harder to manage, as you have to anchor it in the ground before you fire. Otherwise, you'll be blown away.
Honestly that weapon deserves to be in Halo Infinite. I would give my money to the REQ gods if that happened.

Honestly that weapon deserves to be in Halo Infinite. I would give my money to the REQ gods if that happened.
The reason my Elite uses the weapon was that he was once a Wraith driver before (Like those you find in Warzone), and tweaked it as he saw fit for upcoming missions. However, it would soon be destroyed during a siege, and he would salvage what he could of his faithful companion, causing the Wraithbow to be born. He has respect only for arms and not much else, so that part of him prevented him from moving on and leaving his Wraith.
I’m trying to be better every day, but I don’t have to much time.
Mu Spartan is not to much sofisticated 😌😅
Don't worry. I'm pretty happy with my Elite, but not my Spartan. Constantly changing and retconning him.
Don't worry. I'm pretty happy with my Elite, but not my Spartan. Constantly changing and retconning him.
It's so hard to nail a Spartan first time. If you were here for sometime, you know I had that trouble too.
It's so hard to nail a Spartan first time. If you were here for sometime, you know I had that trouble too.
Tried my first one months ago, and since then I've changed so much about her.
Name:”Courier”
Service #: S-176
Unit: None
Specialization: Courier
Enlistment date: Classified
Birthplace: Classified
Performance record: Extremly deadly, many covenant killed on ops. Works best alone.
Notes: He has a bit of a record of makeing moral decisions, and breaking rules to do so. He has attacked ONI officers for doing “immoral things”, and has a record of issubordination. The only reason he hasn’t been court marshaled is because of his effectiveness, and also because he is “classified”
Equipment: Shotgun, Red MA5B Assualt rifle, cloaking cloth Cloak, modified plasma enhanced one-sided straight sword, gen.1 Mk.5 mjolner armor with Modifications.
Previous engagment: The Battle of Reach
Current operation: Classified
Notiable relations: At some point he was “released” and a Spartan-4 who served on Infinity fell in love with him when he saved her and her squad.
Name:John Spartan man
Service number:S069
brith:Balaho
BEST GRUNT SPARTAN IN BALAHO
Mxntal5005 wrote:
This is everything I have ever wanted and more
Mxntal5005 wrote:
This is everything I have ever wanted and more
Perfection.
Code-Name: Ghost
Given Name- Unknown
Service Number: D-347
Specialization: Wet-works
Birth: Unknown
Performance Stats: Highly Lethal, works alone, Slain many Covenant Leaders with Surgically precise mid-line stab wounds (rarely signs of struggle)
Notes: Real Identity Hidden behind a Voice modulator, the only Spartan who gets given Assassination targets at home base since his skills have proven to his High Commanding Officer extremely useful for the UNSC
Equipment: 2 retractable mono-edged twin blades, built in Active Camo, M6C/SOCOM, Supressed M392 Designated Marksman Rifle [DMR]

Transmission left behind Ghost:

5.1: Contract
+++ Decrypt Success
Analytics: CDP
Tags: Liquidation Order, Tactics
Header Ends +++
"Things are very rarely entirely as they seem. The key is to try to grasp the bigger picture. To understand the larger forces in play. Work out what their goals and endgames might be. Only when you understand this does the pattern and the larger picture emerge. For example, liquidation order 821-14. High ranking Coveant military officer. Commander of a lead rapid deployment unit. Likes to get his hands dirty only when high kill counts are statistically likely. When non-operational, client remains in central command facility. Well defended...hard to infiltrate...untouchable. My third party was calling for target elimination at the earliest opportunity. How should I go about achieving my kill?"

*Transmission Ends*
Name: Rivo "Dirty" Osler (aka Dirty 30, thirty)
Service #: <s2redacted>04739-38142 RO
Unit: <s2redacted>
UNSC marine corps 3rd infantry Battalion
UNSC ODST 22nd Tactical JTAC's aboard UNSC Last One Out
Primary Military Specialization: Reconnaissance Marine, Combat JTAC, certified medical first response and field trauma surgeon.
Enlistment Date: <s2redacted> however; officially he enlisted in the UNSCMC September 15th 2529.
Birthplace: Coral
BirthDate: September 15th, 2510
Performance: As with any <s2redacted> washout or active duty; Osler's battlefield performance is satisfactory at best. While an exemplary trooper, several brushes with the JAG have left compromising watermarks on his offical record. Those court marshals however; did nothing to dampen the spirits of his fellow troopers in the 22nd. Often he can be heard bantering or singing pop/flip classics from as far back as the early 1900s, causing a cacophony of off key and out of tune marines to help butcher the chosen song. Every fire mission on record called in by Osler's platoon or their sister platoon has resulted in zero collateral or blue on blue. They are meticulous tacticians and very squared away shooters. The 22nd has been lucky to have Osler, coaching them in hand to hand and emergency first aid. Word of Osler's participation in the <s2redacted>was unfortunate, but morale boosting for the most part. Troopers don't speak of classified matters due to possible repercussions from ONI. Osler's <s2redacted>number; 230 led to the nickname Dirty Thirty. Dirty for short.
Comments: Osler has been demoted twice and almost honorably discharged due to negligence. One demotion involved Osler standing aside while a civilian female executed a naval officer due to an alleged sexual assult. The second involved one of Osler's subordinates stowing a lekgolo worm in his gear and attempting to bring it home in clear violation of the Cole protocol and several other military laws including sections of the Geneva convention. Osler still claims to have had no idea of his subordinates actions. The accused remains serving a life sentence aboard the UNSC Leavenworth.
NOTES: I have a feeling that this report will be censored by my section /\¡. There will be virtual black ink but I'm trying to code in as much of Rivo's story as I can. We owe it to him
Spartan's choice of equipment: Osler was commonly seen in basic ODST battle armor for the first day or two of an operation. After intense fighting, his standard helmet would be clipped to his belt replaced by an olive drab Misriah ball cap and OakleyHiDef black glasses. For colder climate, a tattered cloth scarf is wrapped around his neck/head. He also carried a field surgical pack and IFAC.
Osler was sharpshooter qualified but was usually seen with an MA37 grenadier or a short barrel M739C SAW (A compact version with a lower drum capacity)
Some of your Spartans previous engagements:
Harvest-2 years in marines, promoted Private 1st class in his 1st year
Madrigal- 1.3 years planet side, promotion to Lance corporal, later field promotion to corporal
Asmara- 9 months promoted to Sergeant then odst selection followed by specialization as a JTAC.
Arcadia- 4 month planet side with 22nd tactical battalion, then sent to UEG orbital shock trauma course
Vodin- 2.7 years planet side with 22nd tactical
Jericho IIV- 1.5 years combat leading to SSGT field promotion
New Constantinople- 6 months in shock trauma unit
Leonis minoris- 1.5 years in system half in orbital shock trauma unit
Kholo- 1.1 years planet side with 22nd
Alluvion- 1.8 years planet side
Promotion to GSGT then stole colonial cruise ship with 22nd. 3500 civilians rescued
Miridem- 3.5 weeks planet side. Reunited with Shiela-065. JAG rules demotion to SSGT due to incident on Alluvion
Draco III- 1 month in trauma center
New Llanelli- 4 months planet side with 22nd
Skopjie- 6 months planet side with 22nd
Meridian- 2.3 years planet side with 22nd and reinstated as GSGT
Sigma octanus- 2 weeks in emergency shock trauma
Reach- 3 weeks planet side with 22nd
New Jerusalem- 2 weeks planet side with 22nd demotion and possible discharge due to negligence. Reinstated instantly by ONI brass
Earth- 2 weeks KIA
Current Operation: <s2redacted> list them as MIA, however Osler was killed serving with the ODST so it was made public. A patch was created in his honor for the 22nd.
Casualty report- A civilian male in his later 30's got ahold of a fragmentation grenade and threw it into a hand to hand battle between Rivo and a flood combat form during the battle for earth. Osler later held the LZ with a Spartan III detachment to get his team and the civilians out and later succumb to his wounds
Notable Relations: Strong evidence supporting that Osler preformed an emergency traciotomy on Vasily Beloi. A current ONI agent
Service Commendations:
Purple heart x4
Bronze star x1
Silver star x2
Medical service ribbon x3
UNSC navy and marine corps medal x1
Red legion of honor x1 (post humously)
Colonial cross x1 (post humously)
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 20 years total combat experience. 7 years total in cryo or on leave.
Letters of recommendation from previous commanders:
1st Lt. Janiene "Jacky" Paquhous
3rd infantry btn
Private 1st class Osler has continued to show our unit what it means to wear the uniform. Since his promotion he has taken the leadership role in strides. Approved for ODST selection apon request.
Major Darilyn cross
ONI section 3
I had the pleasure of riding shotgun in the 22nd's Warthog convoy and had Corporal Osler as our driver. Once their pods landed, the men of the 22nd live out of their Warthogs. Osler could smell Naval intelligence as soon as he met me. Although he never said anything to his mates (as far I could tell) he took extra care in helping me to not get killed. I'm submitting the paperwork for his promotion to staff sergeant in hopes it will be approved before his CO gets us all killed.
Petty officer Max walker
Chief of surgery, UEG Field hospital- New Constantinople.
Dr.Walker, chief of surgery. Dr.Osler shows improvement. Quick to pull the trigger on tougher cases, most with good outcomes. When he arrived in my ER he had seen death and wanted to help. Now when I force him to take time off to sleep he sneaks into triage and helps out there.
Master Sergeant Esra Stark
22nd tactical battalion
Today our outfit has saved the lives of thousands of civilians. One of my subordinates lead us to a cruise ship in dry dock and we escaped the planet. This subordinate also stood by while a Naval captain was gunned down in a luxury state room. See attached security footage. I request that Gunnary Sergeant Rivo Osler be stripped of his newly acquired rank and detained pending an investigation.
Captain Dimitri Ioirassov
CO aboard UNSC Last One Out
I have been moving the 22nd all over the inner colonies for the past four years. I have met all caliber of men and women in the service, yet I have never met anyone as bold and as selfless as GySGT. Rivo Osler. Our naval personnel owe their lives to the men in the 22nd and their only full senior after New Jerusalem. Our escape on Reach was due to the quick thinking and bold maneuvers of GySGT Osler and a four man fireteam. His loss is felt through our entire combat compliment. I am requesting he be awarded the Red legion of honor for his acts this past month and the Colonial Cross for his actions throughout the war. We have lost one of our veteran killers, and a dear friend.

7500 characters my -Yoink-
Name:
David "Demo" Bickerstaff
Service #:
08152-12591-DB
Unit:
65th Shock Troops Division
Primary Military Specialization:
Demolitions Expert
Enlistment Date:
March 03, 2550
Birthplace:
Luna
Birth Date:
March 03, 2532
Performance:
Training Cadre notes:
Middle of the pack performer in training. He was never the first, but never the last in any exercises. Appears to intentionally blend in with the rest of his unit. Suspect the advantages of growing up on an Inner Colony has motivated him to try to downplay his abilities to the less fortunate recruits.
26th Marine Expeditionary Force Command notes:
Shows initiative among his fellow enlisted men. Took the heavy losses at New Jerusalem to heart and begrudgingly accepted his battlefield commission to 2nd Lieutenant after the death of his former leader. He requested a transfer to the ODSTs, which was granted.
ODST Training Cadre notes:
Trainee had developed several bad habits from his service, despite his short time in the field. He shows great promise in demolitions given his previous command's preferences, but needs to slow down and take the job more seriously if he is going to be a true expert in that field. Otherwise, he is receiving high marks in field exercises, particularly with hot extractions and Alamo defense tactics.
Comments:
65th Shock Troops Division notes:
Bickerstaff has an uncanny ability to sniff out and disarm Covenant explosives. It is unknown how many troopers' lives he has saved in his role as a demolitions expert. ONI has expressed interest in pulling him from duty for a specialized assignment. Command stepped in and spent some political capital to keep him in the 65th. ONI took a trooper by the name of PFC Crespo instead.
Jun A-266 notes:
Candidate's file marked for assessment.
Equipment Load Out:
BR55 primary; Rocket Launcher (no specific preference) secondary; M6 Magnum tertiary
Notable Previous Engagements:
Battle of New Jerusalem
Battle of New Mombasa
Current Operation:
On leave, recovering from wounds received in combat. Command approval for transfer to Spartan IV program pending.
Notable Service Commendations:
Bronze Star: Awarded for saving 15 marine casualties in New Jerusalem by individually carrying them from a pinned down position, despite receiving a severe plasma burn to his left side.
Silver Star: Awarded for saving 5 ODSTs and 30 civilians after the destruction of New Mombasa while simultaneously destroying an enemy weapon emplacement. Shrapnel from the emplacement was embedded in his right cheek. Some of the shrapnel has been permanently embedded in his jaw bone, which earned him the nickname "Demo".
Purple Heart: Two received thus far (see above).
Notes:
David Bickerstaff hails from the Inner Colony of Luna, giving him a strong sense of loyalty to the UEG. He signed up for enlistment on his 18th birthday with the hope that he could make a difference, like the Spartans. Once he joined the ODSTs, his attitude changed and he saw them as show stealing egomaniacs, much like his fellow troopers. But once he fought alongside Spartans in New Mombasa, he realized how much more of a difference he could make as a Spartan himself. Once the Spartan IV program became active, he jumped at the first chance to sign up.
Name: A'juhla of Vadam
Unit: Formerly a Silent Shadow, now a Sword of Sanghelios
Primary Role: Sniper
Secondary Role: Engineer
Date of Birth: Classified
History: Subject has shifted between many roles during his time on the battlefield. From a siege unit to CQC to finally his position as a Silent Shadow. He is a very gifted marksman, and it would be this that would elevate him to the league of his kind's best. His views and disagreements with plenty about the Great Journey, as well as his high sense of honor would sometimes make it difficult to have him follow command, but when he does, you can guarantee the results will be positive. As the war went on, he would come to disagree with many of the Covenant's actions, even to the point where he would not participate in an operation if he deemed it "dishonorable". This would be of little concern to the Hierarchs, until an event which would brand him a heretic and expel him from the Silent Shadow. He and his squad were sent on a mop-up operation after an attack on a human city, where he would find a lone human girl crying next to the bodies of her parents, both soldiers. He silently grieved for the humans, and went to strike the child down to reunite her with her family, until he would have a change of heart. He thought to raise her as a warrior like himself, to mold her to become a perfect challenge for both himself, and the Covenant. It would be like rightful vengeance for what he and his kind have done. And so, he took her in, raised and trained her from childhood to adulthood as her guardian, but his original motives blurred along the years. What was once originally a way to atone for the lives he took, transformed to a sense of parental pride as he looked at her progress through the different fighting styles he taught her, and her own innovations to them. Of course, no secret he kept was safe, and he was cast out, and went into hiding at Sanghelios, intent to teach her more that he knew, until the war would call for him again, and it did in the form of Arbiter Thel Vadam. A brother who uncovered the lies about the journey, with salvation as a mask for the death the Hierarchs intended to bring.
Equipment: Plasma greatbow made from a relic of his time as a siege-breaker. Comes with spear like arrows that emit a plasma explosion once the tip comes into contact with a hard surface and/or skin tissue. Requires activation for the explosion. Arrows double as a make-shift spear.
Notable Engagements:
Fall of Reach
Battle on the Ark
Sangheili Civil War
Current Operation:
Stands with the Arbiter and his fellow Swords against Cortana.
Notable Relations:
His adopted daughter, Elise.
Notes:
Seems to be quite aware of the steps ONI are taking to prevent Sangheili from gaining too much power, and is evidenced by his strong distaste for them. His loyalty to the Arbiter and his fellow Sangheili could be a threat if murders of his brothers reach his ears.
Name: A'juhla of Vadam
Unit: Formerly a Silent Shadow, now a Sword of Sanghelios
Primary Role: Sniper
Secondary Role: Engineer
Date of Birth: Classified
History: Subject has shifted between many roles during his time on the battlefield. From a siege unit to CQC to finally his position as a Silent Shadow. He is a very gifted marksman, and it would be this that would elevate him to the league of his kind's best. His views and disagreements with plenty about the Great Journey, as well as his high sense of honor would sometimes make it difficult to have him follow command, but when he does, you can guarantee the results will be positive. As the war went on, he would come to disagree with many of the Covenant's actions, even to the point where he would not participate in an operation if he deemed it "dishonorable". This would be of little concern to the Hierarchs, until an event which would brand him a heretic and expel him from the Silent Shadow. He and his squad were sent on a mop-up operation after an attack on a human city, where he would find a lone human girl crying next to the bodies of her parents, both soldiers. He silently grieved for the humans, and went to strike the child down to reunite her with her family, until he would have a change of heart. He thought to raise her as a warrior like himself, to mold her to become a perfect challenge for both himself, and the Covenant. It would be like rightful vengeance for what he and his kind have done. And so, he took her in, raised and trained her from childhood to adulthood as her guardian, but his original motives blurred along the years. What was once originally a way to atone for the lives he took, transformed to a sense of parental pride as he looked at her progress through the different fighting styles he taught her, and her own innovations to them. Of course, no secret he kept was safe, and he was cast out, and went into hiding at Sanghelios, intent to teach her more that he knew, until the war would call for him again, and it did in the form of Arbiter Thel Vadam. A brother who uncovered the lies about the journey, with salvation as a mask for the death the Hierarchs intended to bring.
Equipment: Plasma greatbow made from a relic of his time as a siege-breaker. Comes with spear like arrows that emit a plasma explosion once the tip comes into contact with a hard surface and/or skin tissue. Requires activation for the explosion. Arrows double as a make-shift spear.
Notable Engagements:Fall of Reach
Battle on the Ark
Sangheili Civil War
Current Operation:Stands with the Arbiter and his fellow Swords against Cortana.
Notable Relations:His adopted daughter, Elise.
Notes:Seems to be quite aware of the steps ONI are taking to prevent Sangheili from gaining too much power, and is evidenced by his strong distaste for them. His loyalty to the Arbiter and his fellow Sangheili could be a threat if murders of his brothers reach his ears.
Nice. The full product lived up to expectations!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 125
  4. 126
  5. 127
  6. 128
  7. 129
  8. ...
  9. 147