2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 136
Name: Kai Shades
Service #: K-812
Unit: SPECWAR/GROUPTHREE/ILLUMINOUS (S-III)
(P)MOS: [Classified]
Enlistment Date: [Classified]
Birthplace: [Classified]
Birth Date: [Classified]
Performance: [Classified]
Comments: Last engaged in the "Battle Of Reach".
Current Status: MIA
Name: Mark

Service Tag: S-147

Unit: UNSC Naval Special Warfare/Spartan-II Program, Red Team

(P)MOS: 0321

Enlistment Date: September 24, 2517

Birthplace: Pirth City, Arcadia

Performance: Mark-147 is a great scout, often moving ahead to soften up an enemy force before the rest of his team moves in. He is an impressive marksmen, has a gift for stealth, and shows a natural talent for piloting aircraft. Throughout his long career, he has amassed a body count of 45,475 Covenant and Insurrectionists killed.

Comments: Mark-147 has often been said to be one of the fastest Spartan, though not nearly as fast as Kelly-087. He is fairly quiet and follows orders, but when he does speak it is usually straight to the point. He will occasionally lighten the mood with a joke or two and is known to be very sarcastic at times. One of his major flaws however is that he has a habit of being a bit reckless and getting into dangerous situations even by Spartan standards.

Notes: Mark-147 participated in the Battle of Reach as a part of Team Beta-Red, assisting in the defense of Reach's Orbital Defense Platform generators. Radio contact with Beta-Red was lost after 3 Covenant cruisers dropped down through the atmosphere directly above them. The Cruisers were subsequently destroyed by the UNSC Majestic. Beta-Red's fate is unknown so they are currently listed as MIA.
Name: Bob

Service #:S-137

Unit: LMAO Squad

(P)MOS: Anything you can do, he can do better

Enlistment Date: CLASSIFIED

Birthplace: Space

Birth Date: 7/7/7777

Performance: Poor.

Comments: Epic, too epic.

NOTES: Too epic to be written down
Quote:
Name: Robert
Service #: 028
Unit: UNSC Navy, Special Forces, SPARTAN-II, Gold Team
(P)MOS: Reconnaissance, Infiltration, Close Quarters Combat
Enlistment Date: 24th September 2517
Birthplace: Scyllion, Charybdis IX
Birth Date: 18th March 2511

Performance:
Early in his training Robert displayed an inherent competitive streak, however understood that to accomplish victory, it often required the coordination and success of his team. Therefore he fell naturally suited to the role of reconnaissance. Despite the worst conditions, it was said that Robert never gave up. Through the Spartan Program he became an exceptional marksman, and by the end of the Human-Covenant War gained distinction as a brilliant tactician, both on and off of the battlefield.

Comments:
Although Robert barely survived the augmentation processes of the Spartan Program, it granted him a haunting status amongst those who he fought alongside in the UNSC. Returning from death thanks to the expertise of Halsey and her scientists had resulted in an "indestructable" image that would become the motif of his military career.

NOTES:
Info lifted straight from the HaloFanon wikia where I write at haha.
I checked out Robert-028 on Halo Fanon, it's very interesting and nicely written. I'm hoping to see what else lies ahead in the "to be continued" parts.
Name: Kaz
Service#: S-114
Unit: NavSpecWarCOM/NavSpecWep Spartan-II Delta Squad [SPECWAR]
[P]MOS: 28E

Birth Date: 28th November, 2512

Performance: Spartan-114 is the Squad Leader of Delta Squad, an elite strike force consisting of one Spartan II [Himself]
and seven Spartan IIIs. He is an exceptional leader, but displays a slight disdain towards ODST's and marine's in the UNSC.
This is most likely caused by and incident in his childhood when a ODST unit, on bad intel, shot and killed his father for being an insurrectionist when he was not. Spartan-114 is very proficient at long to mid range combat, and is a reasonable driver. He had developed a slight case of OCD [Obsessive Compulsive Disorder] after the augmentations and having the condition saved the lives of 16 civilians and one of his team members, as he felt compelled to 'Check if they were actually dead'. Spartan-114 is highly intelligent, even for a Spartan, so he can make quick and decisive tactical decisions in the heat of the moment.

Comments: Spartan-114 trained with the other Spartan IIs, but was supposedly 'Killed in the augmentations'. This is not true. In fact, the augmentations enhanced his IQ and thinking skill's immensely. He was Pulled out by ONI [SECTIONTHREE]
and assigned as the leader of a covert strike team named [Delta Squad].

Quote:
I checked out Robert-028 on Halo Fanon, it's very interesting and nicely written. I'm hoping to see what else lies ahead in the "to be continued" parts.
Oh wow, that's awesome. I will finish it. That's a promise. The pace of my edits on that wikia are quite slow though. So it may take some time. But I'm glad you liked it anyway. =)

Do you have any links for your fan fiction Novak? It sounds quite interesting.
Quote:
Quote:
Oh wow, that's awesome. I will finish it. That's a promise. The pace of my edits on that wikia are quite slow though. So it may take some time. But I'm glad you liked it anyway. =)

Nothing with the exception of small pieces of small info lying around somewhere on the vast internet. Most places I forgot where I posted anything. My project has been on the down low. I want to have some more time before I bring up anything more. When I do, I'll upload it to Halo Fanon and maybe on here.

If you happen to find the thread on here named [Redacted] don't read it or if you do it is a bunch of fragments that I was very regretful to bring up. Do not post in that thread, I really shouldn't have even thought of bringing up fragments I wrote 4-5 years ago.
Name: X-Ray 7

Service #:CLASSIFIED

Unit:CLASSIFIED

(P)MOS:CLASSIFIED

Birthplace:CLASSIFIED

Birth Date:CLASSIFIED

Performance: Exceptional.

Comments: Virtually invisible and invincible.

NOTES: Subject at all times is to be known as X-Ray 7.
>Sierra-203, Jacen
>Senior Chief Petty Officer

>NAME:
Smith, Jacen
>SERVICE NUMBER: 203-XX-XX

>UNIT: NAVSPECWAR / SPARTAN-II (Class of '45) / NOVA
>(P)MOS: SO

>ENLISTMENT DATE: 2537
>LOCATION: Reach

>GENDER: Male
>BIRTHPLACE: California, United Republic of North America, Earth
>BIRTHDATE:
August 8th, 2531

>PERFORMANCE: Despite early performance issues while in training, S-203 filled in his boots, becoming an excellent leader and a well-rounded SPARTAN. He works best when he's in a team but has no problem covering his own back when need be. His calm nature during extreme situations seems to be a morale boost to those around him, sometimes even to his own squad.

He's courageous, daring, strong and willing to do what it takes to protect humanity and its colonies. A true SPARTAN at heart.

>COMMENTS:
After his annual psych exam (12/27/51), he showed signs of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), after [REDACTED]. His sarcastic and lone-wolf tendencies seem to have increased slightly as well. Most of this is minor at this point but I would suggest keeping an eye on him, maybe call him in for another exam in March.

Also keep an eye on S-214. Her and S-203 seem to be closer then they were before (reasons unknown).

>NOTES: The same as Cave. Pulled a bit from Halo Fanon. Been thinking about reworking the character a bit, so all progress has been stopped for now. Plus I've got some major writer's block atm. DX
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nothing with the exception of small pieces of small info lying around somewhere on the vast internet. Most places I forgot where I posted anything. My project has been on the down low. I want to have some more time before I bring up anything more. When I do, I'll upload it to Halo Fanon and maybe on here.

If you happen to find the thread on here named [Redacted] don't read it or if you do it is a bunch of fragments that I was very regretful to bring up. Do not post in that thread, I really shouldn't have even thought of bringing up fragments I wrote 4-5 years ago.

Fair enough. I won't go looking for the parts covered in black ink. xP Be sure to fire me a private message if you ever decide to continue your work. ;)
Jacen B-195

Enlistment Date: August 8, 2545.

Height: 2.03m.

Weight: 117kg.

Birthplace: New Amsterdamnis, Jericho VII.

Birth Date: November 22, 2530

Performance: Undetermined. To date, either equals or excels current perimeters.

PMOS: Pilot of the hybridized human/covenant powersuit Aegis and companion-host for the artificial intelligence B.O.B. Both conclusions of PROJECT: Metis.

Comments: Both agile and quick, B-195 showed the most initial promise in being paired with the battle specific A.I. B.O.B. Limits have no yet been tested, however they do meet or exceed expectations versus the human resistance. Field testing is to begin following [redacted].

P.E.C: A knife. Apparently he always brings a knife to a gun fight
Hey guys I like all of your Spartans and just to boost the fanon-fun I am going to add more detail to add to your Spartan. First I'm adding a section for choice of equipment on the battle field. I'll add more areas to fill in later.

Please send me some ideas for extra areas of description I could put in to fill out. I'm trying to keep this thread fresh and I need your help to make a better thread.

OP has been updated.
What about battles/engagements?
Quote:
What about battles/engagements?
Like on record battles? Yeah sure I could add that in, I'll update this later after noon. I'll make a section called "past operations" or something that is similar. If you or anyone wants to give suggestions for a name for it please send away.
Name: Paige
Service Number: U - 042
Unit: SPECWAR/GROUPTWO (S-II)
(P)MOS: 240B

Birthplace: Harvest
Birth date: February 5, 2545

Performance:

Paige's strengths lie in two things, her driving abilities though her specialty is in mongooses, and her ability to use explosive weapons such as the rocket launcher. She is a good supporting member of the team, good in leading her team into combat and good at seeing the whole picture when it comes to a mission.

Comments: Paige isn't the most well spoken Spartan out there, she does better with short and clear sentences, though she does have a good sense of humor. She is one that will stress more then most Spartans under pressure of a situation, but this stress is usually what helps her keep things in check. A case of OCD also helps with keeping her thoughts organized and her train of thought on track.

Notes: This character is a slight base on myself, but not entirely, I like to think she's probably a better me lol.
Name: Chris
Service #: S-029
Unit: SPECWAR/GROUPTHREE/OVERLORD (S-III)
(P)MOS: CLASSIFIED

Birthplace: EPSILON ERIDANI IV
Birth Date: June 6, 2531

Performance:

A born leader. S-029 has had what it takes to command since he first stepped foot onto the Spartan training grounds. Although not always the luckiest, nor the fastest, tallest, or strongest, something sets him apart from the rest. Whether it be his adaptation to tough situations, or intelligence and decision making on the move. Makes "questionable" moves sometimes. Is definitely more of a team player than a lone wolf, but he has the characteristics of both, nevertheless.

Comments:

Chris will seem to be on the quiet, listening side when first assigned to a new squadron or infantry. But once he feels comfortable, his awareness, adaptation skills, and leadership qualities come into focus, making him a standout soldier. He's more than willing to give up an asset for the better of the team. He shows understanding that if someone is of a better skill set with something, it's best to let them have it and continue on. Shows above average driving abilities as well as gunning abilities while being driven into enemy territory.

Notes: S-029 is me! Yayz! Lol I tried to describe my self perception during gameplay situations as well as real life situations. This is what he (I) currently looks like: S-029
</br>
Gaz Sierra-157

Enlistment Date: August 8, 2535.

Height: 2.00m.

Weight: 115kg.

Birthplace: Earth

Birth Date: Apirl 14, 2526
Name: Deckland
Service Number: S-717
Unit: SPECWARCOM/BS
(P)MOS: 416C

Height: 1.87 m
Weight: 61 kg
Birthplace: Earth
Birth Date: July 30, 2523

Performance:
S-717 has shown to be a stealth oriented SPARTAN-III. This SPARTAN in particular has been recorded surgically dissecting both Covenant and Human patrols tactically.
He has studied hand-to-hand combat, noticeably martial arts. His most recognized feat was facing an Elite Zealot in hand-to-hand combat (Exception of both using knives and energy daggers at one point) single handedly.
One notable thing about this SPARTAN is that he is familiar with almost all Human and Covenant small arms; being able to handle them with ease.

Comments:
S-717 has seen more then his fair share of war. He has been known to be silent during missions, rarely speaking to other UNSC personnel. Despite not being socially connected, he has shown to have great care for his fellow UNSC troopers; putting them them a greater priority then himself.
He has been known to sleep before missions as he notes that it keeps him in a calmer more tranquil state before the chaos to come. An interesting fact about this SPARTAN is that he carries an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper exclusive weapon, an M6C/SOCOM AutoMag with 'S.K.' engraved on the right side of the frame. It is unknown how he acquired an ODST weapon but he refuses to return is as he stated that "It holds too many memories."

SPARTAN Equipment: M392 Designated Marksman Rifle, M6C/SOCOM, Combat Knife, M9 HEDP Grenade (x2)

Previous Engagement(s):
Fall of Reach
Battle of Earth
Battle of Installation 00
I'm doing this so I don't loose this thread.. Writing up the Specifications now...
Name: Jeff “Ghost King” or “GK”
Service #: S-1313
Unit: SpecOps Ranger Unit/ CharleyBravo (Spec CBRU-1) AKA----“ SeaBrew-1”
Unit Creed: “When you can’t get there, were already in place”
(P)MOS: 941R
Birthplace: UNKNOWN
Birth Date: UNKNOWN

NOTES: After missing deployment to Reach, due to armor upgrades, as a CLASSIFIED Nobel Team 7th member GK hears the news of the fall of Reach, his would be new team mates and the millions of civilians that died he vows revenge on all enemies of the UNSC. Taking a ship and his team Spec CBRU-1 into the furthest reaches of the universe seeking the final tool needed to defeat the hoards of enemies they are sure to encounter, a Legendary Spartan named John S- 117.

Performance: Legendary in his own right GK prefers no specific weapon just one that will eliminate his enemy. He is known for heading into battle guns blazing no matter what he faces and then disappearing into the shadows smoother than a ghost. He earned the rank of General by being dropped off on a Covenant Carrier solo and rendering it impotent in just under 12 hours. This is also where he lost his right arm. Although he prefers to travel into battle with his team he was unsure of his chances of survival in the mission. Due to the importance of Spec CBRU-1 ‘s role in locating the Master Chief, who was out back, he makes the decision to solo the mission himself, that way if he expired the fight could still continue.

Comments: The determination, skill and bravery shown in battle has encouraged a 15% increase in the Spartan Enlistment Program across the universe. Tales of his mass disposal of his enemies frighten even the battle hardened Brute colonies, while in the ranks of the Covenant they are taught as lessons to the officer program cadets. Little did they know of S-117, his Demon like skills and their eventual defeat at the hands of the greatest Spartan ever created.

Spartan's choice of equipment:
Helmet: MJOLNIR MK. VI FC-1[2]
Knee Guards:FJ /PARA
L-Shoulder: Commando
R-Shoulder: SNIPER
Chest Plate: Collar/Breacher [R]
Comm Device: Tatical/TACPAD
Primary Weapon: XBR55 (Prototype)
Ammunition: FMJ-SAP (Full Metal Jacket, Semi-Armor Piercing )
Secondary Weapon: M6D (Personal Defense Weapon System) HALO CE
Ammunition: SAP-HE (Semi-Armor Piercing, High Explosive)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 136