9. 147
Name: Eric Walker
Service number: S081
Unit: UNSC, Special Forces, Spartan V, Fireteam Renegade IV
Enlistment Date: Blocked By ONI regulations
Birthplace: Terra formed Reach
BirthDate: August 13, 2553

Performance(Notes by Dr.Grealish):
S-081 knows how to perform with every single weapon on the battlefield. During his training, I noticed that he befriended other trainees. He is hyper-lethal and has known to make improvements to his Battle rifle and magnum. I was impressed with his skills in the final combat assessment. S-081 scored 100% in all combat procedures. I am concerned of his current behavior. He sometimes attacks other spartan V's due to the loss of ALT-02783(Canon Objective). He wasn't stable at all after the Fall of Mars and The Battle of Requiem because of the loss he has encountered with his former teams. On Requiem, he found Canon on one of the forerunner structures along-side Renegade IV. His current location is unknown
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: The War against The Servants of Abiding Truth(Covenant Remnant), The Rebel Front Wars,

Current Operation: Spartan 081 battles alongside Renegade IV in the Human-Promethean War(The 2nd Reclamation)
Current Side-Mission: Find Spartan B312(His Father)

NOTES by Dr.Grealish:

I am concerned about his interactions with Spartan-III S377. Both challenge each other in combat procedures. I believe that both are high in skill due to there high scores in their separate programs.
Perfect.
I hunderstand.
Name: Timothy Milk
Service number: s-119
Unit: UNSC ARMY/ Spartan III
Birthplace: New england/earth
Birth date:1/13/2532
Comments: proficient at recon work and extraction ops; has been known to be honest and straightforward but can be forgetful in his off hours. Prefers to work in a pair or small team. Though he lacks the patience for some ops his skill as with a energy sword rivals that of a zealot honor guard. Recommended for infiltration extraction and assassination operations .
Primary military specialization: recon/security
Name: Nienna [redacted]Gender: Female
Service Number: S-377Unit: UNSC, Special Forces, SPARTAN-III, Headhunter Team Sigma(P)MOS: 313X
Enlistment Date:
[redacted]Location: [unknown]Birthplace: EarthBirthdate: October 21, 2533Performance
Highly skilled at infiltration, data analysis and gifted with her strategic understanding of enemy tactics, and planning, S-377 works flawlessly with her headhunter partner S348 with a match percentage of 83.77%. Her strengths include close quarters combat and is considered more 'creative' in completing her missions. Her ability to work intuitively with her partner have elevated them to near mythical status within the Headhunter squads. Her weaknesses have been reported as core mental instability, high levels of positive and negative verbal/physical outbursts, lack of control of emotions when under stress.

Comments:
Has been noted as having innate bipolar instabilities; has been reported as the most emotional SPARTAN-III. Barrack rumor has it that she has a tendency towards violent outbursts, a notable amount of sexual behavior (for a SPARTAN) and has been formally cautioned for drinking alcohol following the completion of a mission in which she worked with Lima Team, an ODST shadow squad.

Conclusion:
A gifted but highly volatile individual, strong minded with a burning desire to get the job done. Can be prone to out bursts under pressure. Rating: LETHAL.
I like your spartan. My spartan was born in the year 2553 as well
he's dead
he's dead
Who
he's dead
Who
my spartan lol
Name: Jared Harshaw

Service #: 110

Unit: The United Nations Naval Institute; Alpha-One

Primary Military Specialization: Master in combat engineer

Enlistment Date: August 7, 2536

Birthplace: Florida, Earth

Birth Date: 2501

Performance: The trauma from 110 has decreased his overall efficiency with weapons. The source of the trauma comes from the death of Julia T. Nightengale, she died from a long-term notice of breast cancer. It is sad to know that he finally met up with her over a year after the crash, only to watch her pass away only two days after they reunited. He seeks life to get revenge, for not being there for her. He will get extremely hostile when in contact with any former/present 42nd Union members. His hostility at this time will be most definitely "God-like" as he will commence every way possible to kill a man, from the most unexpected objects to the least violent. (WARNING! Very brutal)

Comments: "We suspect that he will be permanently traumatized from the aftermath of the Crash of the Argon, and the scars left behind will never heal"

Notes:
-Very useful with the great knowledge and skill with vehicles
-Gets aggressive when pushed out of his comfort zone
-Valuable asset to Alpha-One
-Let him drive

Spartan's choice of equipment: Bayonet (Shrivel III Modified)

Previous Engagements:
-Battle of Gorondou
-Defense at Outpost 13
-Hot Zone Repair: Orion
-Raid on Base Luntee
-Kalan Bombings
-The Crash of Argon

Current Operation: Operation: Recovery

Letters of recommendation from previous commanders: "110 witnessed what may be the one of the most horrific stories heard in the history of survivors. He first went into the thought of him being the only survivor, him not getting through survival, and the miracle that he did survive. Lastly, his final thoughts were of losing the close grasp that he had of his loved one, and thoughts of time flying by with no way back to his old life. Almost 1 & 1/2 years after the crash, he gets to return back to his home, only to find that the thing he loved most in life was gone. Dread washed over him, and the sorrow in his veins will keep him infected for eternity. We stand here today to remember our brothers and sisters who have been through hell, and those who have been taken by it. We now honor Julia T. Nightengale, and pray for her everlasting peace."- Former Major Albert Hondrigo, of the UNSC
Name: James
Service #: S-656
Unit: Orion III, Fireteam Chronos
Primary Military Specialization: Pilot
Enlistment Date: Unknown
Birthplace: Harvest
Birth Date: 25/8/2536
Performance: Above Average of Spartan III's
NOTES: Lone Wolf and not often a team player. Also has escaped from a highly guarded covenant prison. Finally whatever you do DON'T piss him off, you don't want to know him when he gets angry
Comments: Experienced with every weapon type and vehicle particularly in aerial and space vehicles
Spartan's choice of equipment: Shotgun, Dual SMG's and Energy Sword he stole from a Zealot. Also paired with the AI unit Elipsia
Current Operation: UNSC Bridge of Light
Known Battles Fought in: Battle of Harvest, Battle of Reach rest Unknown
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: Unknown
Final Overview: Sierra 656 is an interesting spartan who has an unusual background. He is very lethal and dangerous however very effective and nice if you get to know him.
He dead
Adding this for a purpose of lore. As Spartan-IVs do not use the S-### tags.

Quote:
3/2/2013
Luke Del
ODST - BRONZE
Spartan IVs just use their last names e.g. Spartan Thorne, rather than a service tag. The service tag that the Spartan IIs and IIIs had was to hide their identities as they were highly classified. It also served to further indoctrinate and dehumanise them. Take away someone's name and replace it with a number, you also remove part of the person themselves. It's happened before in psychological research.

Spartan IV's have an ID number like every other standard soldier/ marine etc, but they don't have a tag like the IIs and IIIs do.
Name: REDACTED
Codename: Aevitas Unum

Service #:

APF1
Unit:

REDACTED
Primary Military Specialization:

Survivalist
Enlistment Date:

REDACTED
 Aboard the UNSC Infinity
 M
Birthplace:

REDACTED
Birth Date: REDACTED

Performance:

REDACTED
Comments:

ONI is very secretive about this spartan not much is known about him however his armour doesn't seem to stay the same it changes a lot so never expect to see him in one type of armour for long it seems they are modifying the armour to enhance it however at this moment in time they have hit an impass in technological advancement so there currently is no reason for Aevitas to be off the infinity testing the new modifications so therefore he is undergoing infinity war games training
NOTES:

Aevitas doesn't talk much if at all he has an AI known as origo he is heavily attached to it and undergoing a psychological evaluation to see if he can stand to lose his AI in the field as this does happen from time to time and he has made an agreement with ONI giving him the permissions necessary to form his own spartan company regardless of the consequences
Spartan's choice of equipment:

Tactical magnum and and the UNSC anti vehicle sniper rifle in terms of abilities enhanced thrusters is the favourite at the moment and on occasion he can be seen using an older version of spartan armour with the jet pack module equipped
Some of your Spartans previous engagements:

None
Current Operation:

War games training
Notable Relations: None
Service Commendations:

None
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty:
Letters of recommendation from previous commanders:
 None
(OOC Notes: majority of the things about this spartan aren't known well in reality he is still a work in progress I will reveal more in my description as time goes on though I may make assumptions at some point relating to my char and his relation to the halo universe feel free to let me know if I'm wrong and I probably will change it if I feel it needs changed once it is brought to my attention)
Adding this for a purpose of lore. As Spartan-IVs do not use the S-### tags.

Quote:
3/2/2013
Luke Del
ODST - BRONZE
Spartan IVs just use their last names e.g. Spartan Thorne, rather than a service tag. The service tag that the Spartan IIs and IIIs had was to hide their identities as they were highly classified. It also served to further indoctrinate and dehumanise them. Take away someone's name and replace it with a number, you also remove part of the person themselves. It's happened before in psychological research.

Spartan IV's have an ID number like every other standard soldier/ marine etc, but they don't have a tag like the IIs and IIIs do.
They still use the Spartan tags, just they never really said "hey Spartan A-513759372956" that's why they use there last names for short
Name: Not known, Goes by Pheonix.
Service #:2701
Unit: 201st Infantry Division
Primary Military Specialization: Tracker
Enlistment Date: Classified
Birthplace: Reach
Birth Date: Classified
Performance: High performance levels.
Comments: "He seems kinda shady, but he's one you wanna get along with..." said by [Classified], a close friend of his.
NOTES: Not much is known of this spartan. Only that he has come from Reach, and has no mercy towards the Covenant. Dissapeared from all ON installations. Gone rogue.
Spartan's choice of equipment: DMR, Magnum, Will work with anything he is given though.
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Reach, Unknown forerunner installation, harvest, [classified].
Current Operation: None
Notable Relations: Reach's final stand
*New* Service Commendations: Medal of valor.
*New* UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: [Classified]
*New* Letters of recommendation from previous commanders: [Classified]
P.S. He is being hunted down at this very moment, however he is a ghost wandering among the stars...
Name: Noah [Redacted]
Service #: S-404
Unit: ONI Section One
Primary Military Specialization: Hacking and Robotics
Birthplace: Texas, Earth
Spartan's choice of equipment: M6D Magnum, Battle Rifle, TacPad
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Fall of Reach, Battle of Earth, Battle of Installation 05, Battle of Installation 00 , Battle of Requiem.
Current Operation: Studying retrieved Forerunner artifacts to attempt to gain control over Sentinel drones.
Strengths: High intelligence, computer skill, skill with small arms, capable of commanding UNSC ships.
Weaknesses: Not as effective in combat compared to other Spartans, can crack under pressure rather easily, is nearly inconsolable if this occurs.
Name: Malachi Matheus
Service #:71227-68993-MM
Unit: Fireteam Alpine, SPARTAN division
Primary Military Specialization: RM7
Enlistment Date: 5.28.2556
Birthplace: Cleyell
Birth Date: 6.8.2539
Performance: Exponentially better than any other his age. Small and fast, but strong and commanding. Hardened and usually unfazed. Natural leader. Acts like a career ODST.
Comments: A psychological giant, he can take failure. However, his unerring moral compass has led to insubordination in the past. It’s just not worth sending him on something he doesn’t like. Trouble socializing. With humans that is. Efficient, but not all that brainwashed new stuff. Fights because he needs to.
Equipment: Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor [GEN 2]/RECRUIT Variant, MA5D, M6H2.
Previous engagements: Cleyell SAR, Alluvion SAR, Circumstance DA, Andesia DA, Arcadia LRS, Jericho VII AD, Harvest DA, Eridanus INT, Pegasi SP, Tribute SP, Operation: SHELL GAME, Interdiction against Jul ‘Mdama’s Covenant. Aided in SPARTAN Wargames.
Current Operation: Interdiction aboard UNSC Pillar of Autumn. Andesia deployment.
Notable Relations: Served under Captain French aboard the UNSC Cascadia. Volunteered for SGT Holly Tanaka (SN: 93312-28001-HT) when she was still Army. 25th Marines.
Service Commendations: Prisoner of War Medal. Navy Recruit Training Service, Bronze Star. Army Valorous Unit Award (412th Combat Engineers) Navy Good Conduct Medal. Marine Corps Expeditionary Medal. CAMS Valedictorian. Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal. Navy Expert Rifleman
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: Joined UNSC Cascadia onboard officer’s academy 5.28.2556, Transferred to Marine Corps CAMS 8.25.2556 with rank of PO3. Graduated with honors 1.15.2557. Received Sgt on 2.12.2557. Applied to SPARTAN Corps 3.2.2557. Augmentation TBD
Letters of recommendation from previous commanders:
CAPT French UNSC Cascadia: “This boy has put up with more than I have and I’ve got thirty years on him. Independent, brave. Unswayable moral compass, if you try to get him on a hit squad then he’ll just walk out. We need more of that tenacity and daring in these post-war times”
Former SSG Tanaka 412th Engineer Command: “I know soldiers, and I know survivors. Maybe I know geniuses, if I do its Matheus. Great under pressure. Fights like he has nothing to lose because he has nothing left. Great kid. Like as not to be a great soldier. Hell, maybe a Spartan, he’s definitely wiser and smarter than any other 16-year-old I’ve met.”
Col. Orenski CAMS “He came in with a dress uniform heavy with medals already, six of them. He took advanced courses, but already knew what he needed to from the 412th. I hear he’s got seven more. Mr. Jun, even without the medals, his record reads like an S-II. Food for thought.”
SPARTAN Status: At ANVIL Station for BASIC Training 3.11.2557 0745
NAME: Adam "VILE" Atherton
SERVICE #: 25400-65507-GA
UNIT: [no previous records intact, "red rock" is mentioned]
PRIMARY MILITARY SPECIALIZATION: Combat Medic
ENLISTMENT DATE: 2550
BIRTHPLACE: Unknown ShipBuilding City on Mars
BIRTHDATE: 2532
PERFORMANCE: Unpredictable and extremely fast, movements reported to be completely random... or maybe just so genius that nobody can predict them.
COMMENTS: Squadmates feel uncomfortable being near him after the fall of reach.
EQUIPMENT: Customized AR and SMG that he wont let anyone else touch, if they penetrate your shield the poison will kick in.
PREVIOUS ENGAGEMENTS: Evacuation of Reach as a Helljumper, lost his leg there, didnt engage again until he became a spartan.
NOTABLE RELATIONS: Assisted Noble Team Member "Kat" in reach, he lost his leg to save her from a banshe gun run.

P.S. i have an undying love for my characters, not just this one but all of my characters i make, i.e. D&D and xcom etc. i would love to hear what u guys think.
Name: Steven
Service #: S-036
Unit: Spartan-II commando of the UNSC Navy's Special Weapons division
Primary Military Specialization: Team leader/demolition expert/Grenadier/Infiltration/Reconnaissance/Close Quarters Combat
Enlistment Date: classified
Birthplace: classified
Birth Date: classified
Performance: He was loud and flashy in combat with aggression, which inevitably drew attention to his actions during combat. He wanted to prove to everyone (as well as himself) that he was not afraid of the enemy nor was he afraid of doing whatever was necessary to win this war. This proved that he was brave and exceptionally lucky. These action doesn't prove he incapable of tanking on some stealth operation. He's very skilled in heavy weapons and explosives. Incredibly experienced close-quarters combatant and has gained a reputation for preferring a knife in many combat scenarios. Exceptionally skilled marksman and is capable of adapting to most UNSC and alien weapons.He focuses on close-mid range combat. While he was not devoid of a sense of humor. He often makes dry remarks about the situation in hand. Exceptional leader, he'll never leave a man behind and will risk his life to do so.
NOTES:
Spartan's choice of equipment: Suited in the Gen 2 MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor. Typically wielded an M45 Tactical Shotgun and occasionally used a Rail gun or M319 Individual Grenade Launcher as his primary weapon. He's exceptional skilled using longer range weapons such as the BR or DMR and brings them as a secondary weapon. His explosives training allows him to carry more grenades.His choice of armor abilities is usually armor lock, drop shield or hardlight shields. He's capable of carrying more than one armor ability with his gen2 mjolnir.

Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Battle for Reach, Battle of harvest,Battle for Earth, Battle of Installation 00, Battle for Requiem, Battle of the Ark, miscellaneous other operations near the end of the Human-Covenant war, as well as operations against various insurrection forces.

Current Operation: Classified

Notable Relations: Had the deadly precision of a Spartan-II but maintaining the ability to easy form human connection to motivate people and be there for them mentally at times. He has bonded with most Spartan-IIs(some IIIs) as well and loyal to his friends as well as allies once trusted. His trust isn't the easiest to maintain. There's some rumors of him having romantic relation with another Spartan female.
Name: Steven
Service #: S-036
Unit: Spartan-II commando of the UNSC Navy's Special Weapons division
Primary Military Specialization: Team leader/demolition expert/Grenadier/Infiltration/Reconnaissance/Close Quarters Combat
Enlistment Date: classified
Birthplace: classified
Birth Date: classified
Performance: He was loud and flashy in combat with aggression, which inevitably drew attention to his actions during combat. He wanted to prove to everyone (as well as himself) that he was not afraid of the enemy nor was he afraid of doing whatever was necessary to win this war. This proved that he was brave and exceptionally lucky. He's very skilled in heavy weapons and explosives. Incredibly experienced close-quarters combatant and has gained a reputation for preferring a knife in many combat scenarios. Exceptionally skilled marksman and is capable of adapting to most UNSC and alien weapons. While he was not devoid of a sense of humor. He often makes dry remarks about the situation in hand. Exceptional leader, he'll never leave a man behind and will risk his life to do so.
NOTES:Spartan's choice of equipment: Typically wielded an M45 Tactical Shotgun and occasionally used a Rail gun or M319 Individual Grenade Launcher. He's exceptional skilled using longer range weapons such as the BR or DMR and brings them if the situation requires range. He'll bring frags as well as EMP grenades.He choice of armor abilities is usually armor lock, drop shield or hardlight shields. He's capable of carrying more than one armor ability with his gen2 mjolnir.

Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Battle for Reach, Battle of harvest,Battle for Earth, Battle of Installation 00, Battle for Requiem, Battle of the Ark, miscellaneous other operations near the end of the Human-Covenant war, as well as operations against various insurrection forces.

Current Operation: Classified

Notable Relations: Had the deadly precision of a Spartan-II but maintaining the ability to easy form human connection to motivate people and be there for them mentally at times. He has bonded with most Spartan-IIs(some IIIs) as well and loyal to his friends as well as allies once trusted. His trust isn't the easiest to maintain.
RvB
Name: Andrew James
Service #:622
Unit:NRHG
Primary Military Specialization:Heavy Weopons
Enlistment Date: 2550
Birthplace:Unindentified ship
Birth Date: 2530
Performance: Excellent protecting targets and also eliminating them.
Comments:
NOTES:
Spartan's choice of equipment: DMR, Chain Gun, Assault rifle
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Eliminating a covenant cruiser
Current Operation: Investigating covenant activities On board a UNSC frigate.
Notable Relations: ODST Drops
*New* Service Commendations: best in red team warzone
*New* UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty:
*New* Letters of recommendation from previous commanders:
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. 91
  6. 92
  7. 93
  8. ...