7. 95
  8. ...
  9. 144
Name: Jacob Olmos

Service #: S-123

Unit: 2nd Division, 3rd Pie Battalion

Primary Military Specialization: Eating all the pies

Enlistment Date: Mind your own damn business

Location: He could tell you but then he'd have to kill himself first and then you.

Birthplace: Melton Mowbray

Birth Date: Some time ago.

Performance: Distinctly average. Okay, that was optimistic.

Comments: Jacob is a proficient digester of food and has a long history of battling obesity, heart disease, Type-2 diabetes and gout. His team mates often underestimate his ability to reduce a planet's provisions to just a dozen or so rations in a matter of days. In fact, the initial invasion of Arcadia by the Covenant was called off because he'd consumed the Covenant's entire food nipple stockpile prior to the invasion. It took the fleet at least 18 months to recover. By that time the UNSC had reinforced Jacob's stomach lining, and thrown in a platoon of Marines for good measure. Arcadia was invaded a second time when no one was looking.

Several Commanding Officers have spoken highly of Jacob's actions in the early days of the war, before he had encountered the delight that is the 'pork pie'. When not consuming the mess hall's complement of food, Jacob can be found drafting wonderful poetry for his beautiful Russian bride. The poetry also includes the access code to his monthly salary.

NOTES:Spartan's choice of equipment: Knife and fork. Occasionally uses a spoon.

Some of your Spartans previous engagements: More than 61 previous engagements in the Mess Hall, including the notorious breakfast battle of 42.

Current Operation: Engaged in efforts to satisfy his own hunger. So nothing new.

Notable Relations: He has a cool uncle. But due to a lack of forethought on my part - stemming from a lack of made up info - I'm not telling you.*New* Service Commendations: Purple Pie, Three Buckets, gold spoon, Silver spoon, bronze spoon.*New* UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: Not sure, His memory is frankly quite terrible.*New* Letters of recommendation from previous commanders: Get this piece of -Yoink- off my boat! - Captain Miranda Keyes.

Inspired by my own ferocious appetite.
Dear god, this guy is gonna die the worst death of the entire Human Covenant War. Shot by plasma...nah. Suffocation from being sucked into space...eh. Stabbed through stomach from energy sword...I wish. Nope, this guy is legendary, taking years of torture for the cause :D!
By any chance, is he related to Dexter Grif?
Name: Grant

Service #: [Not Enlisted]

Unit: UNSC S&D Unit, Espionage, Illegal Augmentation, Fireteam Entra-Major

Primary Military Specialization: 111.10

Enlistment Date: November 16, 2523

Birthplace: Aboard the UNSC Bum Rush, During OPERATION: Trebuchet

Birth Date: August 12, 2514

Extra Information: He was an Illegally Augmented child. Insurrectionists captured him, planning to use him as their own super-soldier. But the UNSC took down that Insurrectionist Outpost. Seeing that such a young boy survived Augmentation had been a tribute to miracles, and the UNSC decided to make good use of the young man. Making him a Spartan, but without any Service Number. Known only as ‘Ghost’.

Performance: Most excellent in Multi-Man Firefights, being good support and able to sneak into areas of the training arena swiftly and silently. Even wearing the thousand pound suit he is still, per say, light on his feet. Win/Loss ration in the arena is a 92.103%. Doesn't like sacrifices. Has a 96th Percentile on Sensitivity of Followers, 89th Percentile on Determination, and an impressive 98th percentile on Strategy. Trains upper body often, so able to carry over three times his body weight. Very impressive from long distance battles.

Comments: Always looking for a way to end a battle quickly and sufficiently.

Spartan's choice of equipment: A Primary of a DMR, and a secondary of a Battle Rifle.

Some of your Spartans previous engagements: When born, was stuck in the middle of Project: Trebuchet, and had to escape with his mother. The father was K.I.A. by an intruding Insurrectionist.

Current Operation: Assassinating any remaining Covenant leaders.

Notable Relations: Has gone on Operations with Spartan Palmer.

UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 25

Conclusion: A steadfast fighter, but with a big conscience. Wants to end anything in his way. Most lethal with long-range weapons. Highly recommended.
I am surprised that this thread isn't more popular.
Name: Ripro L. Lonect
Service Number: S-755
Unit: UNSC Navy, Special Forces, Spartan-IV, Fireteam Ruptive
Primary Military Specialization: [CLASSIFIED]
Enlistment Date: U/N
Birthplace: Earth
Birth Date: July 1, 2536

Performance: Ripro is the leader of his fireteam, which consists of fellow Spartans Sasha Mircinn, Jake Palmer, and Ryan Vinas. He is an all-purpose soldier who trained his teammates personally to be the same way. Therefore, he can (and did) infiltrate enemy starcraft, lead ground assaults, command aerial forces, etc. Amidst all his specialties, he is most fearsome in fist-to-fist combat. Despite personal denunciations, a rumor continues to spread that he out-wrestled a Brute. His shortcoming comes in long-range engagements; although he can usually manage, he prefers to be relatively close to his enemy. Ripro knows this, so he delegates the long-range encounters to Ryan

Notes: Born during a family vacation, Ripro's homeworld was Reach. During the Covenant attack, Ripro was biologically augmented by his father, who had produced the chemicals and crafted the equipment necessary to do so. The operation was remarkably successful, so shortly after Reach's glassing he returned to the planet to collect data from his augmentations, which he delivered to ONI for revision and application to the incoming Spartan-IV candidates. Being the first Spartan to receive these augmentations, Ripro became the first Spartan-IV.

Ripro is one of the few legends of the Spartan program. He is known particularly for coordinating and executing a four-man attack on the under-construction Covenant capital ship that would replace High Charity. During this assault he assassinated R'tos 'Mdama, the younger brother of Jul 'Mdama, who had just been assassinated the day before. This, in combination with other feats, earned himself the title "Hyper-Lethal."
Its almost 1000 posts long, thats longer than 90% of the threads on this section of the site.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I'm more surprised that sixteen years later Halo fans are still self-inserting themselves into the universe as Chief clones who survived Reach and are hyper lethal and -Yoink- instead of creating an actual well-written and interesting character. There's absolutely no room for more II's in the universe, all of the ones who survived augmentation have been named. There's barely any room for more III's. People want to make a Spartan? Suck it up and create a IV.

Also this thread is 93 pages long...
I'm more surprised that sixteen years later Halo fans are still self-inserting themselves into the universe as Chief clones who survived Reach and are hyper lethal and -Yoink- instead of creating an actual well-written and interesting character. There's absolutely no room for more II's in the universe, all of the ones who survived augmentation have been named. There's barely any room for more III's. People want to make a Spartan? Suck it up and create a IV.

I don't know If you've heard but those clones of the Chief that made up the entire second, unknown batch of Spartan II's were not known for their creativity. ;)
~LTJG G Marae

I know. And it's not just hyper lethal either.

Most are related to highly successful or senior military personnel, or have gushing commendations from other members of the Halo universe, carry more weapons than a company of marines, have a kill count into six figures and have a liking for cheesecake. Okay, everyone should like cheesecake. To not like it is just heresy.

I suppose it's all just fan worship and wish fulfilment. Though I've never put myself forward as a Spartan. Mainly because I'm not twelve. But if it gets people writing and reading then I'm happy. But it would be good to see something more original. I might start critiquing them.
Name: Max (known to many as Arcon)
Service #: S-8702
Unit: SPECWAR, Spartan II, formerly in headhunter team nova
Primary Military Specialization: Spec Ops, Capturing and exterminating of HVT's
Enlistment Date: July 18, 2532
Birthplace: Earth
Birth Date: August 7, 2515
Performance: Skilled marksman, "never misses a shot", good at clearing enemies from a long range as well as in close quarters.
Comments: Very quiet, but talks frequently when he needs to report in. Often takes long periods of time to complete missions, but so far, they have all been successful.
Notes: Currently doing solo missions after the deaths of his squadmates during a recent operation.
Spartan's choice of equipment: Misriah Armory SRS 99 Anti-Matériel sniper rifle, Misriah Armory M7 Caseless Submachine Gun, Misriah Armory M6C pistol.
Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Privately assigned to the extraction of classified ONI intel during the fall of Reach.
Current Operation: [CLASSIFIED]
Name: Vanessa
Service number: B213/ Noble 6
Unit: Was part of the Noble squad in replacement of Thomas.
Enlistment Date:[Redacted]
Birthplace: Titania
Performance: A silent lone wolf Spartan that has excellent aim and Can execute a job with ease.
Spartan B312 has been known to go out of her way to save marines or other teammates, wipe any evidence of her infiltration, and has hacked her way out of existence from the ONI sensors
Name: CALEB M.

Service #: S-117X

Unit: National Clandestine Bureau/SPARTAN-X/AFO-Omega

Primary Military Specialization: (ISR-O) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance-Operator

Enlistment Date: 11/01/2549

Birthplace: EARTH

Birth Date: 14/12/2530

Performance: HYPER-LETHAL

Comments: Former ODST of the (LRRC) Long Range Reconnaissance Company from the 174th Special Operations Regiment, test individual for SPARTAN-X PROGRAM, main reasons to part of the new program: CAT-2 individual and immune to Flood, assigned to search Precursor technology before Cortana and other enemy factions.
Name: Stephen

Service #: B029

Unit: Gamma 6

Primary Military Specialization: Flood Containment

Enlistment Date: N/A

Birthplace: Pirth City, Arcadia

Birth Date: 10/28/2533

Performance: Has immense experience with flood containment and is proficient in the use of most Forerunner weaponry and vehicles

Comments: Often seen as insane even by spartan standards, He is the first to volunteer for any Flood containment operations almost unfailingly so. He has a tendency to be unusually brutal when dealing with "living" adversaries which likely stems from his flood extermination methods.

Spartan's choice of equipment: Modified M45D Tactical Shotgun "Oathsworn", Containment/Sterilization Instrument "Sentinel Beam", Dual M7 Caseless Submachine Guns, Type-1 Energy Sword

Previous engagements: The Battle of Sigma Octanus, The Battle of Reach, The Battle of Earth

Current Operation: (CLASSIFIED)

I don't know If you've heard but those clones of the Chief that made up the entire second, unknown batch of Spartan II's were not known for their creativity. ;)
~LTJG G Marae
why dont people just use spartan IIIs or spartan IVs. there are plenty of unnamed and living ones of them
PERSONAL INFO
Name: Trevor [Classified]
Birthplace: Reach
Birthdate: January 4th, 2511
Biological Age: 28 years
Height: 7 ft. 0 in.
Weight: 250 lbs.
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Sandy brown
MILITARY INFO
Service #: S-009
Unit: NAVSPECWAR/SPARTAN-II/Headhunter Team Thor
Primary Military Spec: Headhunter, ISR-O
Conscription Date: 2517
Performance: Trevor-009 is a lone-wolf headhunter among the elite in his specialization, while also a talented Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance-Operative. ONI trusted him to such a degree that he would be given a drop-off point for the body of his victim and location of his next mission, often resulting in neither party seeing the other for months or years at a time.
SPARTAN-009 was recalled to Reach in 2552 with the rest of the SPARTAN-IIs, but with a different directive. Rather than protecting the planet, 009 was inserted via SOEIV directly into the flagship of the Fleet of Particular Justice with the mission to eliminate then-fleetmaster Thel 'Vadamee, as suggested by ONI agent Jameson Locke. Trevor nearly eliminated half of the ship's crew before it was realized that he was onboard. 'Vadamee then commanded several high-ranking Sangheili to scour the ship for the SPARTAN, 009 eliminating half a dozen of them before reaching 'Vadamee himself. The fleetmaster, however, ambushed Trevor and quickly disarmed him, holding his Energy Sword to Trevor's throat. Taking advantage of the distraction caused by the Pillar of Autumn's departure, the SPARTAN turned the tables on 'Vadamee, flipping the latter's weapon away and lunging at the Sangheili with his combat knife. Thel was able to deflect the knife just in time and kicked 009 off the bridge and into the hangar, much to Trevor's amazement and embarrassment, and resulting in more than one broken bone in 'Vadamee's foot. 'Vadamee immediately gave the order to pursue the Autumn, and the ship jumped to Slipspace, effectively trapping the SPARTAN inside the vessel. The Elite also ordered his remaining Zealots to resume hunting 009, which ended with a final score of Trevor-009: 7, and 'Vadamee's Zealots: 0. Once 'Vadamee's ship exited Slipspace, the SPARTAN immediately commandeered a Banshee and escaped through the hangar amid the cloud of enemy fighters. 009 followed one of the Autumn's lifeboats onto Installation 04, approaching it after the lifeboat had crashed, killing everyone aboard, and scavenged an Anti-Materiel Sniper Rifle and M6 Magnum from the wreckage. He then left the Installation and was declared MIA by ONI, though he was later located on Earth and other human-controlled worlds, his choice to refrain from re-establishing contact with ONI for the next 7 years leading the latter to declare Trevor-009 AWOL and having gone rogue.
Comments: Trevor-009 was an associate of Gray Team during training, attempting multiple escapades, though all failed. He did not usually associate with his fellow SPARTANs, and usually operated by himself, even during team-necessary challenges. Nonetheless, he respected John, Jerome, and Kurt as leaders, and attempted to assist Gray in a couple of their escapes by causing general mayhem while they tried to sneak away. In return, they assisted him in one of his runaways. Trevor formed solid friendships with Jai-006 and Adriana-111, but Mike-120 thought him cowardly for taking long periods of time to plan his escapades.
NOTES: SPARTAN-009 was confirmed technically dead post-augmentation and was put on life-support and in cryo-sleep. He was successfully resuscitated by ONI in 2545. Unfortunately, the augmentations had permanently damaged 009's legs, necessitating cybernetic implants in his legs and specialized armor to support him.
Armor: Charcoal gray MK.V/D-class helmet with silver visor, black MK.V/K-class left shoulder pauldron, rest of armor is default charcoal gray MK.V-class armor, though right shoulder pauldron has been modified to carry HEAP sniper rounds
Weapons: Retro Anti-Materiel Sniper Rifle, retro M6 Magnum
Previous Ops: [Classified], Battle of Reach
Current Op: None
Notable Relations: 74 members of the SPARTAN-II Program, Dr. Catherine Halsey, SCPO Franklin Mendez
UNSC Tenure: 22 years

~LTJG G Marae
why dont people just use spartan IIIs or spartan IVs. there are plenty of unnamed and living ones of them
Because Spartan-IIIs tend to not be as well known and the -IVs supposedly "aren't real Spartans" and "are just Marines in power armor".

~LTJG G Marae
Because Spartan-IIIs tend to not be as well known and the -IVs supposedly "aren't real Spartans" and "are just Marines in power armor".
The Spartan II's are the coolest by far. Everyone wants to have a cool character and The Master Chief is more then likely the most popular character. People base there's off of him.

~LTJG G Marae
The Spartan II's are the coolest by far. Everyone wants to have a cool character and The Master Chief is more then likely the most popular character. People base there's off of him.
I like Spartan IIs and all but there were only 72 of them if I remember correctly, and besides Spartan IIIs aren't all that bad same with spartan IVs

~LTJG G Marae
I like Spartan IIs and all but there were only 72 of them if I remember correctly, and besides Spartan IIIs aren't all that bad same with spartan IVs
I agree with you 100% that's why I didn't bother writing up a spartan II character.

~LTJG G Marae
75 candidates for the S-II program.
PERSONAL INFO
Name: Emma
Service #: A-233
Unit: COBRA (S-III)
Primary Military Spec: Team Lead / Infiltration-specialist
Performance: Emma is the commander of Cobra Team. She is resourceful, committed – as all Spartans are – and an expert in infiltration and deception, especially against the Insurrection. She is also the oldest Spartan in the team, but recognises that this does not grant her the right to command. As a result, she is always trying to justify her position through example.

Comments: Emma constantly aspires to be like her father--a high-ranking officer in the UNSC. They were relocated to an outer colony where most colonists were displeased with the UNSC’s methods. The colony was particularly poor, badly supplied and without much to offer. Only Emma and a handful of others managed to escape when the Covenant came. Her father was assassinated the same day by the local Insurrectionist movement.

Psych Eval: Her conflicting relationship with B-128, though far from destructive, is certainly not counter-productive in terms of operational deployment. Though it's possible their conflicting methodologies and beliefs will eventually hinder future operations. I recommend remedial command training and additional team-orientated exercises.

Armour: Rogue (H3)

Current Op: URF INFIL
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. ...
  9. 144