First Name: HunterOk so dont take any of this the wrong way because i like originality as much as the next guy (im being nitpicky as heck so dont worry, and honestly i like the profile)
Middle Name: [classified]Last Name: [classified]Service #: S-115
Unit: UNSC ODST
Primary Military Specialization: Recon and Defense Missions
Enlistment Date: [classified]Location: Sangheilios
Birth Date: [classified]Performance: Hunter at first joined the Marines since he was young, it took him sometime to become one of the best out there. Meanwhile, Hunter's skills with a shooter weapon as well for picking up his own ancient weapon, is incredibly fortunate. His Stealth with recon missions that has been a 95 percent success throughout his missions, even in training missions he volunteers to go alone as well. So we have decided to make him the rank of leader for a squad team, known as the Dragon squadron. Unfortunate, he was never interested in his squadron neither very supportive as well, his squad later were all confirmed KIA in New Mombasa due to some slip space jump inside the city. Leaving for Hunter/S-115 to be as one of the few survivors left on New Mombasa. Present: Hunter decided to climb aboard the UNSC Infinity, to enter a planet known as Sangheilios. Later on, he somehow felt very curious about other known species during and after the war with the Covenant. Captain Lasky offered him to join the Spartan IV's program, however he refused, despite for him to know about our old Spartan II's and III's program, he is still getting used to the fact that he still is concerning to stay with the ODST's which he oddly likes. Somehow, he actually agreed to one thing, to have an AI, to aboard and support Hunter, much like the other spartans except for the fact that he is indeed the first ODST to have an AI in his helmet, odd to say is... he wanted the AI to be a different species for some reason.
Comments: "To be honest, i wasn't sure if i felt regret of my fallen allies to die, just because that i simply ignored them. Yet later on after the slip space jump watching my allie... my friends to die leaping away, from some sort of light i felt... grief, anger against the Covenant. Yet, i couldn't been able to get out of the city alone, turns out. I found a new friend. Well, at first he was an enemy, but when i saw the way that the Brutes betrayed that... well i simply cant tell you what that sort of species was, it wasn't Human, but its... classified. Today, i simply felt sorry for the Sangheili and simply for others that were involved in the covenants path, Except for what they call, their prophets, they are really the ones to blame for this, Not the Sangheili, Not the Unggoy. Yet whats wierd is... ... well... nevermind it's probably best if its classified for my personal interests. This is Hunter a.k.a. S-115 signing off."
Favorite Primary: Assault Rifle
Favorite Secondary: Silencer Pistol
Melee: Dual 2x Katanas
Visor color: Cyan
Previous engagements: The Battle for New Mombasa, Africa, The Ark, [classified], [classified]Current Operation: Defending a Swords of Sangheilios Outpost as well as its known leader Thel Vadam/ The Arbiter
Notable Relations: Doctor Halsey, Captain Lasky, John S-117, Thel Vadam, Agent Locke, Spartan Palmer, Spartan Vale
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 5 Years of Active Marine Duty and 7 Years of ODST Recon and Defense Missions
1. UNSC soldiers didn't use katanas (too clumsy)
2. ODST helmets only have one visor color, unless they are the spartan variant (used only by spartans)
3. Specify the age and enlistment date
4. It is highly unlikely that an ODST, or any UNSC soldier would feel bad for the Unggoy or Sangheili (it is possible though...so take this how you want)
5. ODST suits dont have the capacity to contain an AI (not to mention the neural implants that they use however if you make your character a spartan IV you can have one)
6. Its up to you but, check halopedia for an ODST unit to use
7. Soldiers aren't able to decide what ship they are on.
8. (No offence meant) The part about him being uninterested an unsupportive to his squad makes him seem more like a -Yoink- than a badass
Now again none of this is meant to be taken personal and im simply being nitpicky but overall i like the profile. :)
P.S. If you could give my spartan some critique that would be nice
Well thanks for the feedback! However, there were still some reasons why, my character actually feels unique rather than normal like everyone else, and i got my eight examples right here too. Check out : "Hello Names Hunter" On the Forum since that i cannot be able to put a link down.
1. He actually practices using the Katana during in his free time, during when his parents were killed in action by the covenant, as well as an known friend of his father took him in, and teached him how to use it.
2. Ok i get your point, ill edit that right away, but what are the chances that an ODST, can use it in later halo games.
3. There is a reason why he keeps this classified, for a few reasons anyway. First, he usually doesn't trust anybody, except for the people that care for him, trusts him, or that is a well known high ranking individual. 2, now this one is for real, i really have no idea, when he was born, at least in the halo present years, he is at least 28 years oldl, and until im making a story about his life, which is still in progress. 3, he likes to keep them classified, just because its his strategy, to not show his bit of weaknesses.
4. Thanks for the comment, but i feel that, well including maybe for some other people, would feel bad in the present years, including me, and the reason why i feel bad in the first place is because (in the halo series) now the Sangheili know how we feel, when we were about to experience extinction, just what the Jiralhanee were planning to do to the Sangheili, and how the Prophets could allow that, i mean come on man! That's cruel!
5. Well... ... maybe, but what if that UNSC ODST, could have picked up an old Spartan Helmet and basically just modify it, just to almost look like an ODST helmet, then my steps 3 and 5 would make more sense, i believe.
6. Counter-contraband operations, Personnel and special equipment recovery/capture, and Deep ground surveillance (DGS) and long range reconnaissance, may seem like good ones to me, ill add those to edit it, Thanks. :)
7. Except this guy, whose wise. Am i right? XD
8. Well, he wanted to seem how he didn't care about others before, because lets face it, he just lost everything, his brother kidnapped, his family wiped out, even the guy who took care of him just passed away as well. (In Halo) "Well it wont happen again, i need to look myself to the future, than getting stuck in the past, people would do that, getting stuck of what they lost in the past, but... i won't. Ever again, even if it isn't one of my kind, i won't let him or her die."
So yeah, thanks for your support, and i will start editing it right away and another thing, i rather become an ODST, rather than a spartan cause at least i would still feel a lot more human inside.
BTW, can you tell me what page you made your spartan, or any UNSC person really, and i will give some positive feedback, THANKS! :D
P.S. You could say, my character is half ODST, yet half spartan inside him, so yeah, you could say, im a bonified BADASS! >:)