8. ...
  9. 144
First Name: Hunter
Middle Name: [classified]Last Name: [classified]Service #: S-115
Unit: UNSC ODST
Primary Military Specialization: Recon and Defense Missions
Enlistment Date: [classified]Location: Sangheilios
Birthplace: Earth
Birth Date: [classified]Performance: Hunter at first joined the Marines since he was young, it took him sometime to become one of the best out there. Meanwhile, Hunter's skills with a shooter weapon as well for picking up his own ancient weapon, is incredibly fortunate. His Stealth with recon missions that has been a 95 percent success throughout his missions, even in training missions he volunteers to go alone as well. So we have decided to make him the rank of leader for a squad team, known as the Dragon squadron. Unfortunate, he was never interested in his squadron neither very supportive as well, his squad later were all confirmed KIA in New Mombasa due to some slip space jump inside the city. Leaving for Hunter/S-115 to be as one of the few survivors left on New Mombasa. Present: Hunter decided to climb aboard the UNSC Infinity, to enter a planet known as Sangheilios. Later on, he somehow felt very curious about other known species during and after the war with the Covenant. Captain Lasky offered him to join the Spartan IV's program, however he refused, despite for him to know about our old Spartan II's and III's program, he is still getting used to the fact that he still is concerning to stay with the ODST's which he oddly likes. Somehow, he actually agreed to one thing, to have an AI, to aboard and support Hunter, much like the other spartans except for the fact that he is indeed the first ODST to have an AI in his helmet, odd to say is... he wanted the AI to be a different species for some reason.

Comments: "To be honest, i wasn't sure if i felt regret of my fallen allies to die, just because that i simply ignored them. Yet later on after the slip space jump watching my allie... my friends to die leaping away, from some sort of light i felt... grief, anger against the Covenant. Yet, i couldn't been able to get out of the city alone, turns out. I found a new friend. Well, at first he was an enemy, but when i saw the way that the Brutes betrayed that... well i simply cant tell you what that sort of species was, it wasn't Human, but its... classified. Today, i simply felt sorry for the Sangheili and simply for others that were involved in the covenants path, Except for what they call, their prophets, they are really the ones to blame for this, Not the Sangheili, Not the Unggoy. Yet whats wierd is... ... well... nevermind it's probably best if its classified for my personal interests. This is Hunter a.k.a. S-115 signing off."
Weapons: Any
Favorite Primary: Assault Rifle
Favorite Secondary: Silencer Pistol
Melee: Dual 2x Katanas
Visor color: Cyan
Previous engagements: The Battle for New Mombasa, Africa, The Ark, [classified], [classified]Current Operation: Defending a Swords of Sangheilios Outpost as well as its known leader Thel Vadam/ The Arbiter
Notable Relations: Doctor Halsey, Captain Lasky, John S-117, Thel Vadam, Agent Locke, Spartan Palmer, Spartan Vale
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 5 Years of Active Marine Duty and 7 Years of ODST Recon and Defense Missions
Well thanks for the feedback! However, there were still some reasons why, my character actually feels unique rather than normal like everyone else, and i got my eight examples right here too. Check out : "Hello Names Hunter" On the Forum since that i cannot be able to put a link down.

1. He actually practices using the Katana during in his free time, during when his parents were killed in action by the covenant, as well as an known friend of his father took him in, and teached him how to use it.

2. Ok i get your point, ill edit that right away, but what are the chances that an ODST, can use it in later halo games.

3. There is a reason why he keeps this classified, for a few reasons anyway. First, he usually doesn't trust anybody, except for the people that care for him, trusts him, or that is a well known high ranking individual. 2, now this one is for real, i really have no idea, when he was born, at least in the halo present years, he is at least 28 years oldl, and until im making a story about his life, which is still in progress. 3, he likes to keep them classified, just because its his strategy, to not show his bit of weaknesses.

4. Thanks for the comment, but i feel that, well including maybe for some other people, would feel bad in the present years, including me, and the reason why i feel bad in the first place is because (in the halo series) now the Sangheili know how we feel, when we were about to experience extinction, just what the Jiralhanee were planning to do to the Sangheili, and how the Prophets could allow that, i mean come on man! That's cruel!
5. Well... ... maybe, but what if that UNSC ODST, could have picked up an old Spartan Helmet and basically just modify it, just to almost look like an ODST helmet, then my steps 3 and 5 would make more sense, i believe.

6. Counter-contraband operations, Personnel and special equipment recovery/capture, and Deep ground surveillance (DGS) and long range reconnaissance, may seem like good ones to me, ill add those to edit it, Thanks. :)

7. Except this guy, whose wise. Am i right? XD

8. Well, he wanted to seem how he didn't care about others before, because lets face it, he just lost everything, his brother kidnapped, his family wiped out, even the guy who took care of him just passed away as well. (In Halo) "Well it wont happen again, i need to look myself to the future, than getting stuck in the past, people would do that, getting stuck of what they lost in the past, but... i won't. Ever again, even if it isn't one of my kind, i won't let him or her die."

So yeah, thanks for your support, and i will start editing it right away and another thing, i rather become an ODST, rather than a spartan cause at least i would still feel a lot more human inside.

BTW, can you tell me what page you made your spartan, or any UNSC person really, and i will give some positive feedback, THANKS! :D

P.S. You could say, my character is half ODST, yet half spartan inside him, so yeah, you could say, im a bonified BADASS! >:)
As far as I'm concerned, this is a Spartan. After all, that's what the title of the thread is about.

What you're saying that this ODST/Spartan is you, right? Unfortunately, this is where these self-created avatars become unrealistic. I'm not against it, but they all come across as a bit same-y. Hyper lethal, unstoppable, knows every character, carries lots of sharp implements

For more realism I'd remove the katanas and the notable relations. Make the comments more realistic as well. At first it seems he doesn't care about his comrades being killed, then he does.
Check out the Story of my character called "Hello Names Hunter" its not finished yet, but it will give you the full story.
Birth Date: [classified]Performance: Hunter at first joined the Marines since he was young, it took him sometime to become one of the best out there. Meanwhile, Hunter's skills with a shooter weapon as well for picking up his own ancient weapon, is incredibly fortunate. His Stealth with recon missions that has been a 95 percent success throughout his missions, even in training missions he volunteers to go alone as well. So we have decided to make him the rank of leader for a squad team, known as the Dragon squadron. Unfortunate, he was never interested in his squadron neither very supportive as well, his squad later were all confirmed KIA in New Mombasa due to some slip space jump inside the city. Leaving for Hunter/S-115 to be as one of the few survivors left on New Mombasa. Present: Hunter decided to climb aboard the UNSC Infinity, to enter a planet known as Sangheilios. Later on, he somehow felt very curious about other known species during and after the war with the Covenant. Captain Lasky offered him to join the Spartan IV's program, however he refused, despite for him to know about our old Spartan II's and III's program, he is still getting used to the fact that he still is concerning to stay with the ODST's which he oddly likes. Somehow, he actually agreed to one thing, to have an AI, to aboard and support Hunter, much like the other spartans except for the fact that he is indeed the first ODST to have an AI in his helmet, odd to say is... he wanted the AI to be a different species for some reason.

Comments: "To be honest, i wasn't sure if i felt regret of my fallen allies to die, just because that i simply ignored them. Yet later on after the slip space jump watching my allie... my friends to die leaping away, from some sort of light i felt... grief, anger against the Covenant. Yet, i couldn't been able to get out of the city alone, turns out. I found a new friend. Well, at first he was an enemy, but when i saw the way that the Brutes betrayed that... well i simply cant tell you what that sort of species was, it wasn't Human, but its... classified. Today, i simply felt sorry for the Sangheili and simply for others that were involved in the covenants path, Except for what they call, their prophets, they are really the ones to blame for this, Not the Sangheili, Not the Unggoy. Yet whats wierd is... ... well... nevermind it's probably best if its classified for my personal interests. This is Hunter a.k.a. S-115 signing off."
Previous engagements: The Battle for New Mombasa, Africa, The Ark, [classified], [classified]Current Operation: Defending a Swords of Sangheilios Outpost as well as its known leader Thel Vadam/ The Arbiter
Notable Relations: Doctor Halsey, Captain Lasky, John S-117, Thel Vadam, Agent Locke, Spartan Palmer, Spartan Vale
UNSC Tenure/Years of active duty: 5 Years of Active Marine Duty and 7 Years of ODST Recon and Defense Missions
Well thanks for the feedback! However, there were still some reasons why, my character actually feels unique rather than normal like everyone else, and i got my eight examples right here too. Check out : "Hello Names Hunter" On the Forum since that i cannot be able to put a link down.

1. He actually practices using the Katana during in his free time, during when his parents were killed in action by the covenant, as well as an known friend of his father took him in, and teached him how to use it.

2. Ok i get your point, ill edit that right away, but what are the chances that an ODST, can use it in later halo games.

3. There is a reason why he keeps this classified, for a few reasons anyway. First, he usually doesn't trust anybody, except for the people that care for him, trusts him, or that is a well known high ranking individual. 2, now this one is for real, i really have no idea, when he was born, at least in the halo present years, he is at least 28 years oldl, and until im making a story about his life, which is still in progress. 3, he likes to keep them classified, just because its his strategy, to not show his bit of weaknesses.

4. Thanks for the comment, but i feel that, well including maybe for some other people, would feel bad in the present years, including me, and the reason why i feel bad in the first place is because (in the halo series) now the Sangheili know how we feel, when we were about to experience extinction, just what the Jiralhanee were planning to do to the Sangheili, and how the Prophets could allow that, i mean come on man! That's cruel!
5. Well... ... maybe, but what if that UNSC ODST, could have picked up an old Spartan Helmet and basically just modify it, just to almost look like an ODST helmet, then my steps 3 and 5 would make more sense, i believe.

6. Counter-contraband operations, Personnel and special equipment recovery/capture, and Deep ground surveillance (DGS) and long range reconnaissance, may seem like good ones to me, ill add those to edit it, Thanks. :)

8. Well, he wanted to seem how he didn't care about others before, because lets face it, he just lost everything, his brother kidnapped, his family wiped out, even the guy who took care of him just passed away as well. (In Halo) "Well it wont happen again, i need to look myself to the future, than getting stuck in the past, people would do that, getting stuck of what they lost in the past, but... i won't. Ever again, even if it isn't one of my kind, i won't let him or her die."

So yeah, thanks for your support, and i will start editing it right away and another thing, i rather become an ODST, rather than a spartan cause at least i would still feel a lot more human inside.

BTW, can you tell me what page you made your spartan, or any UNSC person really, and i will give some positive feedback, THANKS! :D

P.S. You could say, my character is half ODST, yet half spartan inside him, so yeah, you could say, im a bonified BADASS! >:)
As far as I'm concerned, this is a Spartan. After all, that's what the title of the thread is about.

What you're saying that this ODST/Spartan is you, right? Unfortunately, this is where these self-created avatars become unrealistic. I'm not against it, but they all come across as a bit same-y. Hyper lethal, unstoppable, knows every character, carries lots of sharp implements

For more realism I'd remove the katanas and the notable relations. Make the comments more realistic as well. At first it seems he doesn't care about his comrades being killed, then he does.
Check out the Story of my character called "Hello Names Hunter" its not finished yet, but it will give you the full story.
Link?

Link?
I couldn't put the link there, cause waypoint won't allow it, sorry

Link?
Where is this story, the Moon?

Well, if you can't direct us to it I guess no one will be reading it.

Link?
Where is this story, the Moon?

Well, if you can't direct us to it I guess no one will be reading it.
Then tell me a way how i can link my past life. and no, it started to when my character was a baby on Earth. Then a small child on Arcadia, later then, moved back to earth, and then further more. :P

Link?
Actually check out my profile ill put the link in there for you. Your welcome! :)
I feel that it is quite agile with the armor and the helmet besides the mechanical abilities that it has
I feel that it is quite agile with the armor and the helmet besides the mechanical abilities that it has
True
Check out my Spartan's story at this link! His name is Grant.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/tell-us-about-your-spartan/d95e8951-a07c-4233-83ea-48a349f9945b/posts?page=93#post1842
Quote:
Quote:
Also if you're interested, come join the Kingslayer Alliance!

Link?
Actually check out my profile ill put the link in there for you. Your welcome! :)
You mean this link?
My Spartan is rather anonymous (and based on me), he only does what needs to be done. He is seen in black and red Venetor Thraex armour and rampant visor. He talks when necessary and socialises when he wants to. When you see him around you see him, and if another fellow spartan would like him to help out and embark on a certain task then he would either accept of refuse. Very few know the Spartan personally, the majority only know him by who he is, a spartan.

Link?
You mean this link?
Yep, wait... how you do that? :P :/

Link?
You mean this link?
Have to reach the Marine forum rank. As you are currently Recruit Onyx, it shouldn't take you too long.

Link?
You mean this link?
Have to reach the Marine forum rank. As you are currently Recruit Onyx, it shouldn't take you too long.
Well im close to the marine rank so, yeah thanks :)
Name: Darius

Service #: G124

Unit: Gamma Company

Primary Military Specialization: Sharpshooter

Enlistment Date: N\A

Birthplace: New Albany, Draco III

Birth Date: 7\8\2529

Performance: Exceptional with medium to long range weapons

Comments: He exceptionally average personality when compared to other spartan IIIs. He is neither overly sadistic nor overly kind.

Spartan's choice of equipment: SRS99 99D-Series 2 Anti-Materiel (Sniper Rifle), M6C/SOCOM (Silenced Pistol)

Some of your Spartans previous engagements: The Battle of Sigma Octanus, The Battle of Reach, The Battle of Earth

Current Operation: (CLASSIFIED)
Name: Dane
Service #: 022
Primary Military Specialization: Sniper, Covert Operations, Special Operations.

Enlistment Date: April 17, 2545
Birthplace: Alluvion
Birth Date: September 22, 2527

Performance: Is an extraordinarily skilled Sniper, scoring a 100% on the sharpshooter performance evaluation.

Comments: Was recently chosen for a highly classified operation, also etched a viper's fangs and eyes onto his helmet, referring to his callsign: Viper

NOTES: Entire family died during the covenant assault on Alluvion.

Spartan's choice of equipment: Sniper Rifle, with two modified M6D Pistols, along with a kukri knife for CQC.

Some of your Spartans previous engagements: Battle of Meridian, 2548 | Battle of Reach, 2552 | Battle of Tribute, 2552 | Battle of New Mombasa, 2552.

Current Operation: CLASSIFIED

Notable Relations: Saved Admiral Hood's life in an unspecified ground engagement where the Admiral became trapped in a destroyed warthog.
Service Commendations: Once dropped into a covenant super carrier and was able to assassinate the Sangheili ShipMaster, Velth' Dorgamee.

UNSC Tenure: 13 years.
Designation: Spartan S-E74
Birth Name: William
Nickname: Bambi
Birthplace: Harvest (Epsilon Indi IV)
Birth Date: July 2531

Notes: S-E74 is a very skilled infiltrator and sniper. He prefers to work alone rather than in a group or spartan company. S-E74 shows significant signs of PTSD. However, we are not allowed to interfere with ONI affiliates. We have deemed him unstable after an incident with his A.I going rogue and tinkering with his internal wiring and suit functions. ONI refuses to set him aside. "He is a valuable asset and a Spartan in his prime with a bright and important future ahead).

Last Recorded Mission: Assassinate Outer Colony protest leaders to keep the peace and make the populace stay under UNSC jurisdiction.

Service Record:
Battle of Reach - July 25, 2552 - August 30, 2552
Regret's Invasion of Earth - October 20, 2552
Assigned to ONI on July 26th, 2554
Assigned to Strike Team: CLASSIFIED
Name: Nicholas
Service #: S-A159
Unit: SPARTAN-III Alpha Company
NAVSPECWAR/NAVSPECWEP
Fireteam SHADE

Primary Military Specialization: SPEC-OPS

Enlistment Date: CLASSIFIED

Birthplace: Charybdis IX

Birth Date: CLASSIFIED

Performance: Nicholas is a mid-range combat specialist who is deadly with a BR55 Battle Rifle and he's also skilled at CQC (close quarters combat). He's also a master of psychological warfare

Comments: Nicholas earned the moniker the "Bloody Revenant" after he slaughtered an entire Jiralhanae clan in 2555 single-handedly. It was rumored that he did this on his own accord, however, it turned out that this clan supported Merg' Vol's Covenant even after Draetheus V. When asked, Nick replied by saying, quote, "The damn apes had it coming when they said that they wanted to meet their gods. I just wanted to make sure that this meeting happened." Eyewitness accounts stated that Nick only used a gravity hammer and an energy sword to slaughter the clan. When he was done, there was nothing left but chunks of Jiralhanae flesh and bone. Nick was even chuckling with satisfaction as he walked away from the mess. Some Marines state that Nick has said that he would love to go to the Jiralhanae world of Doisac and hunt the Brutes for sport like the "animals they are." Some say that his armor is stained with Jiralhanae blood, but those rumors are yet to be proven true.

NOTES:
-Nicholas ,and his squadmate Aly-047, were declared MIA after the Fall Of Reach until they were rescued and brought back to Earth weeks later. Nick was stated to have been a battered, bloody mess when he arrived at one of the UNSC bases on Luna. Also, interestingly, Aly was never seen in her quarters while she and Nick were on the base.

-Nicholas takes pleasure in killing Jiralhanae with extreme prejudice for some reason, even after the Human-Covenant War. ONI believes that Nick's intense hatred of the Jiralhanae stems from the Fall Of Reach, but that's only a theory. For now. However, most commanders and other Spartans are believing that this is slowly turning into an obsession.

-Rumors are also going around saying that Nick keeps Jiralhanae skulls as trophies. But, those rumors are highly exaggerated.

Choice of equipment:
Armor: MJOLNIR GENERATION 2 Powered Assault Armor

NOTE: Nicholas's armor is a custom, unidentified variant that looks like a cross between SPARTAN-II Gray Team's GEN.1 Mark IV armor and the 2nd production model of the MJOLNIR Mark V. This armor also has a bloodstained, splattered color scheme to it for some reason. This reason is currently unknown.

Weapons: MA5D Assault Rifle, BR55 Battle Rifle, and twin M6H2 "Gunfighter" Magnums

Noteable Engagements: Fall of Reach (2552), Installation 00 (2552-2553), Draetheus V (2554), Requiem Campaign (2557-2558)

NOTE: Nick's involvement in the Battle Of Installation 00 was a less known engagement in his record became it was covered up by ONI Section 3. He was rumored to have acted as the Master Chief's "shadow". Following him to make sure that Arbiter Thel' Vadam didn't betray him to the Covenant, and strike if necessary. Other rumors state that he was looking for some kind of "tomb" during the battle that housed an advanced AI. However, those are only rumors and we may never know the true details of his mission during that engagement.

Notable Relations: Aly-A047 (Fellow squadmate)

NOTE: It is rumored that Nicholas and Aly have a romantic relationship. However, they do share a close bond that most likely stems to the Fall Of Reach or even before that. SPARTAN Edward Buck has been reported to have noticed this a few times. But, he doesn't say a word about it when asked. More investigations are highly recommended.

Service Commendations: CLASSIFIED

Tenure/Years of active duty: CLASSIFIED

Letters of recommendation from previous commanders: CLASSIFIED

NOTE: Nicholas and Fireteam SHADE were rumored to have been recommended by Serin Osman to hunt and retrieve Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 and the rest of Blue Team when they went AWOL in 2558. This was before that order was given to SPARTAN Jameson Locke and Fireteam OSIRIS.
NAVSPECWAR/NAVSPECWEP
Fireteam SHADE

Performance: Nicholas is a mid-range combat specialist who is deadly with a BR55 Battle Rifle and he's also skilled at CQC (close quarters combat). He's also a master of psychological warfare

Comments: Nicholas earned the moniker the "Bloody Revenant" after he slaughtered an entire Jiralhanae clan in 2555 single-handedly. It was rumored that he did this on his own accord, however, it turned out that this clan supported Merg' Vol's Covenant even after Draetheus V. When asked, Nick replied by saying, quote, "The damn apes had it coming when they said that they wanted to meet their gods. I just wanted to make sure that this meeting happened." Eyewitness accounts stated that Nick only used a gravity hammer and an energy sword to slaughter the clan. When he was done, there was nothing left but chunks of Jiralhanae flesh and bone. Nick was even chuckling with satisfaction as he walked away from the mess. Some Marines state that Nick has said that he would love to go to the Jiralhanae world of Doisac and hunt the Brutes for sport like the "animals they are." Some say that his armor is stained with Jiralhanae blood, but those rumors are yet to be proven true.

NOTES:
-Nicholas ,and his squadmate Aly-047, were declared MIA after the Fall Of Reach until they were rescued and brought back to Earth weeks later. Nick was stated to have been a battered, bloody mess when he arrived at one of the UNSC bases on Luna. Also, interestingly, Aly was never seen in her quarters while she and Nick were on the base.

-Nicholas takes pleasure in killing Jiralhanae with extreme prejudice for some reason, even after the Human-Covenant War. ONI believes that Nick's intense hatred of the Jiralhanae stems from the Fall Of Reach, but that's only a theory. For now. However, most commanders and other Spartans are believing that this is slowly turning into an obsession.

-Rumors are also going around saying that Nick keeps Jiralhanae skulls as trophies. But, those rumors are highly exaggerated.

Choice of equipment:

NOTE: Nicholas's armor is a custom, unidentified variant that looks like a cross between SPARTAN-II Gray Team's GEN.1 Mark IV armor and the 2nd production model of the MJOLNIR Mark V. This armor also has a bloodstained, splattered color scheme to it for some reason. This reason is currently unknown.

Weapons: MA5D Assault Rifle, BR55 Battle Rifle, and twin M6H2 "Gunfighter" Magnums

Noteable Engagements: Fall of Reach (2552), Installation 00 (2552-2553), Draetheus V (2554), Requiem Campaign (2557-2558)

NOTE: Nick's involvement in the Battle Of Installation 00 was a less known engagement in his record became it was covered up by ONI Section 3. He was rumored to have acted as the Master Chief's "shadow". Following him to make sure that Arbiter Thel' Vadam didn't betray him to the Covenant, and strike if necessary. Other rumors state that he was looking for some kind of "tomb" during the battle that housed an advanced AI. However, those are only rumors and we may never know the true details of his mission during that engagement.

NOTE: It is rumored that Nicholas and Aly have a romantic relationship. However, they do share a close bond that most likely stems to the Fall Of Reach or even before that. SPARTAN Edward Buck has been reported to have noticed this a few times. But, he doesn't say a word about it when asked. More investigations are highly recommended.

NOTE: Nicholas and Fireteam SHADE were rumored to have been recommended by Serin Osman to hunt and retrieve Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 and the rest of Blue Team when they went AWOL in 2558. This was before that order was given to SPARTAN Jameson Locke and Fireteam OSIRIS.
I hope you know, that a single Spartan III would've been slaughtered by a "clan" or Jiralhanae. Spartan IIIs were designed for suicide missions, and often sent out in large groups. That's why so many didn't survive the Human-Covenant War.

"Eyewitness accounts stated that Nick only used a gravity hammer and an energy sword to slaughter the clan. When he was done, there was nothing left but chunks of Jiralhanae flesh and bone. Nick was even chuckling with satisfaction as he walked away from the mess. Some Marines state that Nick has said that he would love to go to the Jiralhanae world of Doisac and hunt the Brutes for sport like the "animals they are." Some say that his armor is stained with Jiralhanae blood, but those rumors are yet to be proven true."

This paragraph right here, Spartan IIIs are not hyper lethal, badasses that can kill whatever they see (with the exception of B-312, whom you're not). I think you might have the wrong idea when it comes to "Super soldier", the Energy Sword would've went dead within minutes of killing them (you gonna beat them with the hilt?), and the Gravity Hammer wouldn't be very useful if they have firearms. From a game standpoint, I could MAYBE understand killing a clan of Jiralhanae, but from a realistic standpoint. What you're talking about is impossible. Jiralhanae are strong, stronger than Human beings (yes even augmented, and so are Sangheili). Jiralhanae are primal, untamed beasts, with the exception of a few being intelligent enough to lead them (like Tarturus). Your Spartan would've been smashed to bits, rather than him smashing the Jiralhanae to death, and he would've been exhausted far quicker than the creatures he'd been killing.

I despise hyper lethal Spartans with unrealistic accomplishments, why is it that every time someone creates a Spartan, they must be totally classified? This is 2558, the Human-Covenant war is at an end, with just the little factions remaining. Why would a former Spartan-III still be classified, I created a post sometime ago for a Spartan-III, nearly none of his information is classified, and he has not done anything hyper-lethal. Yet has served with hyper-lethal people (as he is a roleplaying character).

For instance... Some people do this.
NAVSPECWAR/NAVSPECWEP
Fireteam SHADE

NOTES:

Choice of equipment:

I hope you know, that a single Spartan III would've been slaughtered by a "clan" or Jiralhanae. Spartan IIIs were designed for suicide missions, and often sent out in large groups. That's why so many didn't survive the Human-Covenant War.

"Eyewitness accounts stated that Nick only used a gravity hammer and an energy sword to slaughter the clan. When he was done, there was nothing left but chunks of Jiralhanae flesh and bone. Nick was even chuckling with satisfaction as he walked away from the mess. Some Marines state that Nick has said that he would love to go to the Jiralhanae world of Doisac and hunt the Brutes for sport like the "animals they are." Some say that his armor is stained with Jiralhanae blood, but those rumors are yet to be proven true."

This paragraph right here, Spartan IIIs are not hyper lethal, badasses that can kill whatever they see (with the exception of B-312, whom you're not). I think you might have the wrong idea when it comes to "Super soldier", the Energy Sword would've went dead within minutes of killing them (you gonna beat them with the hilt?), and the Gravity Hammer wouldn't be very useful if they have firearms. From a game standpoint, I could MAYBE understand killing a clan of Jiralhanae, but from a realistic standpoint. What you're talking about is impossible. Jiralhanae are strong, stronger than Human beings (yes even augmented, and so are Sangheili). Jiralhanae are primal, untamed beasts, with the exception of a few being intelligent enough to lead them (like Tarturus). Your Spartan would've been smashed to bits, rather than him smashing the Jiralhanae to death, and he would've been exhausted far quicker than the creatures he'd been killing.

I despise hyper lethal Spartans with unrealistic accomplishments, why is it that every time someone creates a Spartan, they must be totally classified? This is 2558, the Human-Covenant war is at an end, with just the little factions remaining. Why would a former Spartan-III still be classified, I created a post sometime ago for a Spartan-III, nearly none of his information is classified, and he has not done anything hyper-lethal. Yet has served with hyper-lethal people (as he is a roleplaying character).

For instance... Some people do this.
Well, it seems what I was going to say has already been said.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 93
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. ...
  9. 144