Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

The Banished have Liches.

OP WortWortWarthog

Apparently the Banished have a stock of modified Liches that they use to deploy their main base structure. What's also interesting is that the UNSC use Condors for that purpose, but also have armed Condors for combat. Odd that the Banished wouldn't do the same for their Liches. Maybe as a counterpart to a Vulture, since the Banished currently lack a Heavy Air Unit.
Yea, the Banished seem to have more "Anti-Air" than "good" air units. Not saying the Banshee, Shroud, or whatever is bad... but I would assume being former covenant they'd have more air superiority.
Yea, the Banished seem to have more "Anti-Air" than "good" air units. Not saying the Banshee, Shroud, or whatever is bad... but I would assume being former covenant they'd have more air superiority.
Well think about it most of the good sir units were used in the human covent war and trashed so they have to rely on anti air more then better air units
They probably haven't needed Liches, considering their hit-and-run, raid-force based operations. They just use em for transport.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
To be honest it would just be a flying scarab.
To be honest it would just be a flying scarab.
lol
Member the vampire. That thing was great.
I think it would be cool for them to add a Seraph bombing run in future DLC for a leader upgrade.
Member the vampire. That thing was great.
I member.
Apparently the Banished have a stock of modified Liches that they use to deploy their main base structure. What's also interesting is that the UNSC use Condors for that purpose, but also have armed Condors for combat. Odd that the Banished wouldn't do the same for their Liches. Maybe as a counterpart to a Vulture, since the Banished currently lack a Heavy Air Unit.
Did you also notice what the center part of the UNSC bases in Halo Wars 2 are? Or notice what they look like?

https://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/0/01/HW2B_Firebase.png/150px-HW2B_Firebase.pnghttps://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/3/38/Elephant_1up.jpg/160px-Elephant_1up.jpgThe small details you notice such as the lich deploying their main base structure.

Wait, is the lich the main structure itself? Then it would make sense that the Elephant would be the main structure of the UNSC base in Halo Wars 2
Lyches were basically flying scarabs as described in several EU sources. Only tougher to take down due to being so fast as well as being... ya know. AIRBORNE. would probably be OP if they were an actual unit in HW2.