The Halo Story, and Where You Can Find It

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quote:
What about the SOF logs on Graeme Devine's site? I know it says there fan fiction but Halopidia list some of it as canon.
Well seeing as the guy who wrote it was the Lead Writer of Halo Wars. I would assume that's why its called canon. Most of it can be viewed as canon. Even though it says fan fiction :)

Maybe a couple things off. But it works with the story and existing Halo Wars canon. So I see no harm in it. Would want to check first though before I make any full judgement on this matter though.
This looks like a good as place as any to ask this. What happened to the ODSTs I didn't see a single one in Halo 4 and none of the Halo sites seems to answer this strange anomaly.
Quote:
This looks like a good as place as any to ask this. What happened to the ODSTs I didn't see a single one in Halo 4 and none of the Halo sites seems to answer this strange anomaly.
Well Judging by Halo Initiation and other quotes by 343i. A lot of ODST's became Spartan IV's.

Not saying all of them became Spartans though. I bet there are still ODST's out there, we just haven't heard of them yet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3