Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

The Vultures arment

OP EdgeHedgehog

The Halo Wars 2 Phoenix Logs calls the Vulture a ground attack craft equiped with tactical nuclear warheads.
Now,my questions are
Where the Phoenix missiles already part of the Vultures arment before the conflict on the Ark?
Where are they stored? I assume beneath the orange hatches on the upper part of the craft,giving it atleast eight warheads.
Whats the yield of one of these missile?
How many of these warheads can a Vulture carry?
And finally,atleast one source claims they are thermobaric in natur rather the nuclear,does this mean the launch system could also be adapted to fire diffrent kinds of warheads?
The Halo Wars 2 Phoenix Logs calls the Vulture a ground attack craft equiped with tactical nuclear warheads.
Now,my questions are
Where the Phoenix missiles already part of the Vultures arment before the conflict on the Ark?
Where are they stored? I assume beneath the orange hatches on the upper part of the craft,giving it atleast eight warheads.
And finally,atleast one source claims they are thermobaric in natur rather the nuclear,does this mean the launch system could also be adapted to fire diffrent kinds of warheads?
Remember in the Beta it would legit launch a nuke mushroom cloud and everything, I wish they never took that out. I'm probably not answering the question but that was such a cool feature.
Now,my questions are
Remember in the Beta it would legit launch a nuke mushroom cloud and everything, I wish they never took that out. I'm probably not answering the question but that was such a cool feature.
I completely agree. I missed that.