Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Can I please give my opinion on how 343 handled the lore in Halo?
Feel free to leave any constructive comments in a new topic
October 27: The Swords of Sanghelios capture Covenant holy city "Sunaion", with assistance from Spartan Fireteam Osiris
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Is this replacing “on this day in halo?”
I think so
November 7 2549: UNSC AI CTN 0452-9 "Cortana" enters service
(Yes, it's a day late, deal with it)
11th november 2014 : Halo Master Chief Colellection released ;D
January 2, 2504: The Battle of Theta Ursae Majoris takes place. 4 UNSC Destroyers engage the Insurrectionist-controlled frigate Bellicose. The Bellicose is presumed to have been destroyed, and 2 UNSC destroyers are seriously damaged.
Jebsquared wrote:
January 2, 2504: The Battle of Theta Ursae Majoris takes place. 4 UNSC Destroyers engage the Insurrectionist-controlled frigate Bellicose. The Bellicose is presumed to have been destroyed, and 2 UNSC destroyers are seriously damaged.
I'm curious as to where you got this lore piece from? Halo Wars 1 that name sounds extremely familiar.
Jebsquared wrote:
I'm curious as to where you got this lore piece from? Halo Wars 1 that name sounds extremely familiar.
It's from Evolutions, in the short story "The Impossible Life and the Possible Death of Preston J. Cole"
I haven't read that story, I just looked it up on Halopedia
January 3, 2531: The UNSC Spirit of Fire is deployed to assist the UNSC Prophecy at Harvest.
Jebsquared wrote:
January 3, 2531: The UNSC Spirit of Fire is deployed to assist the UNSC Prophecy at Harvest.
"5 years, 5 long years, that's how long it took us to get Harvest back." - Captain James Cutter
January 7, 2530: UNSC AI SNA 1292-4 "Serina" is created by Daedalia Technology and is assigned as the shipboard AI of the UNSC Spirit of Fire
January 7, 2553: The first class of SPARTAN-IVs is activated.
January 12, 2496 - the UNSC launches OPERATION: CHARLEMANGE, the first and only time a full unit of ORION Phase 2 soldiers would be deployed. The operation was a complete success, with the team managing to remain completely undetected and only sustaining 1 casualty.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The demon is born...117...
January 14, 2313 - Construction of the Quito Space Tether is completed
January 15, 2610 - A collection of historical artifacts from the Fall of Reach is sent from an unnamed ONI agent to his cousin on Earth. The collection contains, among other things, the personal journal of Doctor Catherine Halsey
January 17, 2525 - The Covenant ship Minor Transgression attacks the human vessel Bulk Discount and ONI Sloop UNSC Walk of Shame. This event can be considered to be the start of the Human-Covenant war.
January 17, 2551 - UNSC AI IOA 7201-4 "Iona" enters service
(I know I missed a day, but oh well)
January 18, 2524 - A telescope on Mars, CFHT-Mars, captures the first ever human photograph of High Charity while recording the Rosette Nebula.
I hope i can make it until 26th century
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5