Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
That means, meanwhile Reach was attacked at the same time New Mombasa too.
If you think well, the history of halo had been in war since 2523 to the actual date 2560 it had been war after war.
2552 Reach and New Mombasa they are attacked at the same time.
-The Noble Team with the other Spartans hold the line meanwhile Linda 058 Is seriously injured. John 117 take her to the Pillar of Autumn in which he wait a longer and And go into cryogenic state- -Carter A259 Sacrifice himself with a pelican to destroy the Scarab-
Emile A239: Sir we can destroy her!
Carter A259: This time you're alone spartans!
Carter A259 status K.I.A
After holding the Line.
Unknown Elites use Energy Sword and try Kill Emile A239.
Emile A239: I am Ready, What About You!!!
Emile A239 status K.I.A
Marine: Come with us, sir!
Noble 6: Negative, I would stay.
Captain Keyes: You will be remembered Spartan.
Noble 6 shoot to the Covenant Cruise and Pillar of Autumn takes off into space.
Noble 6 lone wolf
Status KIA maybe MIA he is a mistery.
2552 - 2553 Halo 1 2553 - 2555 Halo 2 and 3 2555 - 2557 Battle for Requiem Halo 4 and Halo 5. Three years later 2560, John 117 is found in the space in Survival Mode
(Drum Sound)
Echo 216: This is Pelican Echo 216 can you hear me....? This is...
:::: (HALO GLORIOUS SONG THAT MAKES YOU CRY)

Today in halo
Master Chief land in the ring known as the first, Z halo, alpha halo and installation 07 along with Echo 216.
The adventure begins
Master chief actual age: 50 years old
Birthdate 2511still active with Echo 216. Actual year 2560
Whats gonna on this day on halo ?
What happened today in Halo?
last post was 2019
Nov 3 2552 Zeta Doradus system in forerunner construct known as Onyx
Spartan teams Blue and Saber worked together Spartans gen II an III were present.

2532 Camp Currahee
Colonel Ackerson, Senior Chief Petty Officer Mendez(former spartan II trainer), Lieutenant Junior Kurt(spartan II), an 497 child candidates not all genetically robust as Dr Halseys original group. Main differences these recruits were trained specifically to fight against the covenant. Better Augmentation rates lead to more survivors. The Spi armor was alot cheaper then Mjolnir an newer improved armor was being developed. Oni learned from the past. Tom an Lucy lone spartan 3 survivors helped Kurt an Mendez while training the next group of 330 Spartans 3s gamma company.

....Spartan IV show up much later many were originally ODSTs.
2552 a busy year on 3 UNSC world's of interest New New Mombasa, Reach, Onyx(Dyson sphere)
Conclusion hopefully all Spartans left alive upgrade to spartan IV. After ariving on UNSC Infinity
Edited. . . Sorry I may have posted on wrong day but the contents still on topic
Spoiler:
Show
Pixel8342 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
I can agree who doesn't like cheese or want some sort of cheese canon
October 2552
The battle of New Bombasa ends with a Covenant victory
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Question, will we do this like everyday or just as a important event.
November 4th, 2533
Spartan Tedra Grant is born (Ik I’m early but I’m too lazy to come back.)
There's a lot going on in the Halo Universe on any given day. We have a sort of calendar of events and it's fun to see what's going on today in Halo. Sometimes these get shared out on social media but I'm going to try to post them here too so check back to see what's up Today in Halo!

What better way to kick things off than at the beginning?

March 7, 2511 - A child named John is born on Eridanus II. He will go on to become part of the Spartan II program under Dr. Catherine Halsey and is designated Spartan-117.March 19
nu uh ive been down this road too many times. but you guys need to chill out with cortana, t for teen am i right hahaha.....
This is an impressive trivia thread!
November 16, 2507: First Lieutenant James Gregory Cutter (future captain of the UNSC Spirit of Fire) is assigned to UNSC Brilliant Shores
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Si el nombre de el jefe maestro es juan guaaaaaaau
November 17, 2552: Operation JOINT MONITOR begins. The operation, which continued through to March 2553, saw ODST squad Alpha-Nine deployed to the Voi Exclusion Zone for anti-outbreak operations.
November 18, 2552: at 1545, Covenant Holy City High Charity arrives near Mars. Shortly thereafter, it preforms a slipspace jump to Installation 00.
November 19, 2552: at 0630, UNSC Flagword LUX is declared in free-fire zone OZONE, some 170 miles from the city of New Phoenix, Arizona. UEG begins an emergency evacuation of the area. At 0700, the UNSC conducts several tactical nuclear strikes against shielded Covenant positions.
November 27, 2489: Future Vice Admiral Preston Cole is recommended to Luna OCS
November 27, 2525: The Battle of Chi Ceti IV. Samuel-034 is rendered KIA (listed MIA in accordance with ONI Directive 930) in the battle to destroy the Covenant ship Unrelenting.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5