Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
2021, literally this year in Halo - The International Society of Civil Engineers is formed. The organisation would later go on to build structures vital to future society, such as the Quito Space Tether which is featured in the Halo 3 multiplayer map “Orbital”.
2021, literally this year in Halo - The International Society of Civil Engineers is formed. The organisation would later go on to build structures vital to future society, such as the Quito Space Tether which is featured in the Halo 3 multiplayer map “Orbital”.
Wow pretty cule
Spoiler:
Show
I think I just found my New Year’s Resolution.
Spoiler:
Show
March 8, 2555
At 0900 hours, Dr. Luther Mann discovers a timer on Installation 07 evidently counting down to the Halo's activation in five weeks. Similar countdowns are reported on the other intact halos. It is deduced that the activation could only have been triggered from installation 00.
March 14 2558

The UNSC dispatch a trio of vessels to Oth Lodon to assist with repairs to Infinity and to monitor the captured space station.

Lasky and Ray return to Infinity. The captain insists that the recent ambush could have been avoided if he were present, though Palmer insists that Lord Hood is to blame.

Hood visits Clayton and asks him why Admiral Mattius Drake wanted to destroy Infinity despite his attempt to capture it five years prior. Clayton tells Hood the New Colonial Alliance is stronger than before and have agents on every colony, as well as Earth. Hood orders Clayton's incarceration at ONI's Midnight Facility, but Clayton insists that they will meet again and the UNSC will fall.
March 15 2558
ONI is unable to find the trail of Atriox and the banished, who dissapiered before.
Love this
I’m ready for Halo: Infinite
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5