1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In Halo collateral damage there is a interesting vehicle that the spartan's use.But there is little information on this vehicle.
There is no name for this vehicle but what I do know it fast and it has tough armor.And two unknown types of heavy machine gun's
or a automatic grenade launcher. Like the one use on the UH-144 Falcon on Reach.And it would be cool to see it in Halo Infinite.
It could simply be an up armoured, special operations/ Spartan ops variant of the Warthog. Atm I think that would be the safest bet. Not as in testing as a new vehicle but for now it's the best bet.
The mastodon?
The mastodon?
It was smaller and faster than a mastodon.
It would be nice if 343 give us a little more information on this vehicle.
Do you have any images of it?
Go to Halopedia and look at halo collateral Damage. Go to vehicles and look at unidentified APC.
Or if you have halo collateral damage comics one two or three it will be there.
Go to Halopedia and look at halo collateral Damage. Go to vehicles and look at unidentified APC.
The vehicle in questionIt does look rather interesting and i think 343 should expand on it
The vehicle in questionIt does look rather interesting and i think 343 should expand on it
I hope 343 give us information about this vehicle.
It looks like the dark knight batmobile.
I have to say, whilst it is cool looking, I don't think it would fit into the art-style of current Halo games, or even infinite if the trailers are any indication
I have to say, whilst it is cool looking, I don't think it would fit into the art-style of current Halo games, or even infinite if the trailers are any indication
I know but it’s a little sad to see a awesome looking vehicle like that has little to no background information. Not even a name.
All I ask for 343 is to give a story background about this vehicle or at least a name.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I know but it’s a little sad to see a awesome looking vehicle like that has little to no background information. Not even a name.
All I ask for 343 is to give a story background about this vehicle or at least a name.
Oh yeah, I'd definitely love to find out more about it in a book but I don't think it would fit in the games.
Also, I feel that a high speed, heavily armed vehicle like this would be pretty OP, especially since the driver wouldn't be exposed like in the Warthog.
Oh yeah, I'd definitely love to find out more about it in a book but I don't think it would fit in the games.
Also, I feel that a high speed, heavily armed vehicle like this would be pretty OP, especially since the driver wouldn't be exposed like in the Warthog.
Maybe campaign? But l would like to see a new badass update design for this vehicle.
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe campaign? But l would like to see a new badass update design for this vehicle.
Campaign could work, but I think as a one off thing similar to the space-ship levels in reach and 4. Perhaps it could be some sort of prototype, but I think it would feel weird having it be a vehicle that is used a bunch in campaign but not at all in multiplayer.
Campaign could work, but I think as a one off thing similar to the space-ship levels in reach and 4. Perhaps it could be some sort of prototype, but I think it would feel weird having it be a vehicle that is used a bunch in campaign but not at all in multiplayer.
To be honest I don’t know but it depends on the Halo infinite story. Maybe the Jackrabbit will be use or a new UNSC prototype vehicle for the master chief.Or a unknown forerunner vehicle. Only time will tell.
Spoiler:
Show
I don’t know when 343 will ever give it a name so I decided to come up with a name for it. Maybe The ground pounder or Land striker. I know it sounds stupid but I’m just doing this for fun. Does anyone else have any ideas for a name for this vehicle.
I would say either the sabertooth or the panther. Using the either tusked animal or predatory animal naming convention for land vehicles relative for their size, speed and firepower.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2