Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Vader VS Chief

OP SgtLorax69

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Im wondering who would win in a fight. Master Chief, a super cool cyborg like covenant killing machine thats practically INVINCIBLE, or Darth Vader, one of the most powerful Sith Lords to exist (and one of the ones that has a cool theme song.) Who would win, in your opinion? I will post my thought after a couple of replies.
Vader would force choke Chief.
Or Chief could through an energy sword into Vaders chest.
We pretty much saw the Didact use the Force on the Chief and he was completely powerless. Darth Vader at the height of his powers would destroy the Chief.
I wasn't aware that Master Chief could also crush the environment around himself by just extending his arm out, and making a fist.

Honestly though, I love the Chief, buuuut just because he has more of a chance than a Rebel soldier doesn't mean the odds are in his favor.
Chief has a lot of tools at his disposal. One well-aimed shot with a Spartan Laser could take out Vader in one shot.
Alright heres my answer. I think Vader would easily defeat Chief for a couple of reasons. I main him in SW Battlefront II and he is overpowered, with his lightsaber throw, force choke, and rage. If Chief came running after him with an energy sword in his hand, Vader could throw in a force choke and Chief will be done for.
Long story short, Vader would win.
I think Vader vs the Didact would be a closer fight, due to their much more similar ability sets. In that pairing, I think the Didact would win. But for the pairing of Chief vs Vader... I think Vader would win with the Force Choke... if he used that tactic. If Vader tried to use combat skills, then I think Chief would win.
Darth Vader would win, Vader is more swift and agile than he looks. Even in the later years of his life where he would use the force more often than his saber I think Chief would succumb to him.
Space wizards beat cyborgs every time
One guy has space magic, has magic senses, and has a sword that can deflect attacks without even focusing all that hard on it.

The other guy has guns but has proven to be incapacitated easily by an enemy with a technological version of some of that space magic.

Pretty sure Vader has it in the bag.
Vader 99/100
i think vader has this. one, force. two, force skills. three, lightsaber.
to dumb it down space wizard, lazer sword, telekinesis.
Obviously, up against anything Vader could throw at him, Chief would lose...

However, I'm more interested in Vader Vs. Chief in a duel. No force powers, just a trained Jedi knight wielding a lightsaber fighting the best soldier humanity has produced and an energy sword. I think reflex wise, they might be pretty closely matched, and Chiefs armor may slow down the lightsaber enough to get out of a scrape. Could Chief overpower Vader physically, even if he is utilizing the force to augment his strength? I don't know...

It would be interesting, I think.
Darth Vader would win if he played dirty and just force choked Chief. But if it was one on one without use of the force the Chief would have a chance at winning. I’m not sure if an energy sword is compatible with a lightsaber and can hold its own against one, but if so, then I’d bet credits on Chief possibly coming out victorious.
Vader is SOOOO powerful that he can crush John without breaking a SWEAT.
As in Vader.
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
Darth Vader would win if he played dirty and just force choked Chief. But if it was one on one without use of the force the Chief would have a chance at winning. I’m not sure if an energy sword is compatible with a lightsaber and can hold its own against one, but if so, then I’d bet credits on Chief possibly coming out victorious.
See Game theory, Halo sword V Star Wars lightsaber.
Spoiler:
Show
Chief gets forced choked and dies. Chief was getting tossed around by Didact that had similar telekinesis ability and could barely do anything to him. Vader may not have physical stats that Chief does(at least in terms of physical strength), but that literally means nothing when the force allows Vader to just ragdoll Chief around like his a sack of trash. Assuming Vader doesn't just force choke Chief right away, Chief could probably put up a decent resistance with a sword just from his speed and reflexes, but Vader is leagues more experienced with his light saber than Chief is with an energy sword and has killed numerous jedi including masters. This also assumes however that Vader doesn't just use the force mid-saber combat and just blindside Chief. Needless to say, Chief has no real answer to a force user whose willing to use it.
They can both win depending on their position and weapon of choice.
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
See Game theory, Halo sword V Star Wars lightsaber.
Spoiler:
Show
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2