Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] Was the Pilot in Infinite Capt. Lasky?

OP TheDarkSpartan

Anyone else have that sinking feeling that the pilot shown looked very similar to Capt. Lasky? I could be wrong and most likely am but it just seems that we have seen this character before. Lasky came to my mind when I thought this but I seriously doubt it. The pilot acts as though he has seen Chief before like they'r old friends or something. I know everyone in the Universe has heard of the Chief but there is actual feeling of happiness in finding him. Constructive thoughts?

(The True nature of this post was to see how many people would actually give constructive feed back) The truth is that I knew it wasn't Lasky and I just wanted to see how many people would actually see the constructive feedback part and not just the title. For the most part, the community stuck with constructive feedback part.
Congrats and thank you all that participated.

Thread closed on my end as I no longer will be responding to it. Thank you all for participating and giving your feedback. It was educational for the most part and even brought up some information that I didn't think of before writing this topic.
I don't believe so. Unless he had surgery to remove his mole on his right side of his face. Could be wrong though
No. His voice is completely different.
I know everyone in the Universe has heard of the Chief but there is actual feeling of happiness in finding him. Constructive thoughts?
I mean a blind guy who's never seen a spartan gets super happy in halo 3 when he just hears there's a spartan around.

They don't really look similar at all. They don't look like they have the same ethnicity. Pilot man also has/had a family of which we have never heard of for lasky.
No. Not at all.
Nah it's a new character. I can't find where it was officially stated, but it was said somewhere that this is a new character 343 will be introducing us to in the game.
The pilot acts as though he has seen Chief before like they'r old friends or something. I know everyone in the Universe has heard of the Chief but there is actual feeling of happiness in finding him. Constructive thoughts?
Dude if you were floating in space for God knows how long, on the verge of dying a horrible, lonely death, you'd be -Yoinking!- ecstatic too if the Master Chief miraculously floated by.
It's not Lasky, I don't think he even looks like him.
It'd be more likely he's Evan Phillips than he is Lasky. His face looks pretty close to how Phillips was drawn in Mythos...and we know he had a crush on Kilo-5s pilot. Its been almost a decade since the events of Kilo-5 happened. More than enough time for Phillips to learn how to fly a Pelican, settle down and have a family.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Why the hell would you think that? He's not even the same race as Lasky. There's no similarity whatsoever. Might as well ask if he's the Gravemind.
Most definitely not.
Lasky doesn't have an accent. This pilot does.
What? No..he doesn't look similar at all...he was a marine and lasky is a captain
Another reason why the pilot is not Lasky: Chief did not call him "sir". You don't just say "Status report" to a higher ranking officer. Chief may not always follow the rules, but he respects the chain of command.
Not unless Lasky changed his race and voice since the last game.
Locked at OP's request.