Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Were the other species created by the Precursors?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

In the Forerunner Saga, it's revealed that both us Humanity and the Forerunners were created by the Precursors. My question is, do you think the other species; Sangheili, San'Shyuum, Unggoy, Kig-Yar, Jiralhanae, Lekgolo, Yanme'e, and Yonhet were also created by the Precursors? I myself am unsure. I'm of the mindset that the Precursors created the Universe, so thus all life that springs up and evolves is a creation of theirs, but I'm talking direct creation and directing evolution.
In the Forerunner Saga, it's revealed that both us Humanity and the Forerunners were created by the Precursors. My question is, do you think the other species; Sangheili, San'Shyuum, Unggoy, Kig-Yar, Jiralhanae, Lekgolo, Yanme'e, and Yonhet were also created by the Precursors? I myself am unsure. I'm of the mindset that the Precursors created the Universe, so thus all life that springs up and evolves is a creation of theirs, but I'm talking direct creation and directing evolution.
It's implied in Silentium, stated in Mythos and Warfleet that they both created and evolved countless species throughout the universe including the MW species. So odds are very high they created or evolved all the species that have existed in the MW in the past and up until the point the FR's drove them out. Also if they did actually create the universe itself, then they are directly and indirectly the creators of all species in it.
Gotta say there's something oddly familiar in Yonhet.
It's implied in Silentium, stated in Mythos and Warfleet that they both created and evolved countless species throughout the universe including the MW. So odds are very high they created or evolved all the species that have existed in the MW in the past and up until the point the FR's drove the out. Also if they did actually create the universe itself, then they directly and indirectly the creators of all species in it.
It is possible that they could do this as they made the flood though a fault in them trying to return to their past forms after thousands of years. Also the flood has used the other species to create sub-species of there own race or as a means to evolve and advance their own growth.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Bisbo32 wrote:
it is that all living organisms are made by the precursors. however the flood was created by an experiment that failed by the forerunners. that idea of this experiment was to make a living organism that in about to die into a digital object to keep them "alive." this malfunctioned thus creating the flood
I recommend you read the forerunners trilogy because everything you said here about the flood is completely wrong.