Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What are the chances of another book

OP SaBx DARKHAVEN

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What do you guys think of the chances that another book will come out before H5?

Personally I think we will see another tying up some loose ends going in to the game.

Thoughts? Opinions?
They have the comics for that.

I find it unlikely.
Broken circle came out in November and new blood came out in March. Considering that Halo 5 wont come out till August - November, I think our chances are very high.
They ar still gonna release comics and will also release more books.
as jayman said... change is very high that there are coming some comics or books to tell somthing what happens before or after Halo 5
I hope we get another book, if nothing else New Blood as a physical copy. We are getting Escalation and will get the TV series throughout the year too. :)
Boba772 wrote:
I hope we get another book, if nothing else New Blood as a physical copy. We are getting Escalation and will get the TV series throughout the year too. :)
And dont forget the Catalog, and the Canon Fodder stuff that gives us lore on a weekly basis(on the catalog's case though every once in a while) So lots of lore to keep us satisfied all year long xD
I want another book! Mr Forbeck! Get to work! [:D]
We need another Halo: Evolutions containing short stories from all corners of the Halo story. Get Greg Bear to do another Forerunner or human short story, Shirley could do a Covenant short, Nylund is a must, maybe Joe Staten if he feels like it. Maybe Reed could display his writing chops in a non-comic format.
How about a story from a huragok perspective too?
erickyboo wrote:
How about a story from a huragok perspective too?
I don't see why not, but I never really saw them as the narrative types.
I'd like an ancient humanity trilogy.
It's safe to say we'll get another novel at some point, having one on Jun escaping from Reach would be nice, we know he escaped but how did he do it? Maybe one on Maria's reintegration into society (which she's going to have a hard time with) and how she was allowed to retire in the first place. Miranda Keyes deserves a novel of her own since we only see her in two games and doesn't get much development outside the games.
Drone223 wrote:
It's safe to say we'll get another novel at some point, having one on Jun escaping from Reach would be nice, we know he escaped but how did he do it?
Have you checked out "A Fistful of Arrows" I don't believe it's canon but it's a good read and probable story for Jun.
Drone223 wrote:
It's safe to say we'll get another novel at some point, having one on Jun escaping from Reach would be nice, we know he escaped but how did he do it?

Have you checked out "A Fistful of Arrows" I don't believe it's canon but it's a good read and probable story for Jun.
Yep its really great, but if I recall its about how Jun got to CASTLE base not how he escapes.
I would love to get a story about the Unggoy. I would love a personal story about the Unggoy Rebellion, and then maybe be like Broken Circle and have a modern day Grunt for us to care for. :)
I wish it was like Star Wars where several books are churned out every year. 3-5 would be a good quota.
Boba772 wrote:
I keep forgetting the TV series is a thing. Mostly because there's zero information other than the fact that Spielberg is behind the helm.
I doubt it, but I'll keep my hopes up. I'd like a book that explores the Jiralhanae and their culture with more depth than in Contact Harvest. The Sangheili culture and peoples are heavily fleshed out in a variety of mediums yet until recently with Escalation and the appearance of Lydus, the Brutes have always been portrayed very one-dimensionally as stupid, war-mongering, evil zealots.
I think there is a good chance. With the new saga of games coming out, they gotta have more books to bridge all of the games. Also, the Halo universe is so expansive that it will definitely take more books to discuss it all.
I really want another book focusing on the S-IV's . I want to learn about the ones that are not on the Infinity. What missions are they doing, are they more then ONI hit squads? Are even about the III's and their switch over to the IV program.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2