Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What are the chances of another book

OP SaBx DARKHAVEN

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
erickyboo wrote:
How about a story from a huragok perspective too?
"Must fix things. Oh look Humans. AHHH!! Explosions! Yay! things to fix." End. Haha

On a different note though, I think a story from Penitent Tangent would be a good story. It would be interesting to see what he went through before the Gravemind took over.
Might do but they already have comics and the TV show thing coming so not sure.
I really want another book focusing on the S-IV's . I want to learn about the ones that are not on the Infinity. What missions are they doing, are they more then ONI hit squads? Are even about the III's and their switch over to the IV program.
well considering that the no longer work for ONI, yes they are not just ONI hit squads.
They have the comics for that.

I find it unlikely.
Eat your words :P
They have the comics for that.

I find it unlikely.

Eat your words :P
Yeah yeah. I'm eating my boot right now.
I literally saw this thread yesterday, then saw the new Canon Fodder, and lol'd. But that's a lot of Halo books to be released in 1 year. It also seems to be setting up A LOT of events for Halo 5.
I literally saw this thread yesterday, then saw the new Canon Fodder, and lol'd. But that's a lot of Halo books to be released in 1 year. It also seems to be setting up A LOT of events for Halo 5.
I'm glad to get the story of the Shadow of Intent filled in when we know it was fighting Jul. Yeah more stuff about Jul!
I love how he gave you a shoutout in the post about the books. xD I am super glad we are getting them. :)
It just makes me wonder how large hopefully the campaign will be compared to Halo 4's. I really hope it's at least greater than 10 levels lol. With all this build up, one might think it would be a pretty great length campaign, maybe similar to Halo 2! :)
Thanks GrimBrother One for answering my question in the coolest way possible. Thank you 343i for giving us that much new lore in under a year.
Thanks GrimBrother One for answering my question in the coolest way possible. Thank you 343i for giving us that much new lore in under a year.

Any clue when they will be available for pre-order? I swear I saw one of them up on my kindle store a few days ago and when I clicked on it it was a dead link
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2