1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
“Tell that to the covenant”
Chief Halo 2
The Prophet of Regret's sermons on Delta Halo had been going on in my head lately.
"Megszakad a szívem."- Jorge-052, upon seeing his homeworld under attack from the Covenant. (Hungarian: "It breaks my heart.") (Halo: Reach)
There's a few translations but on the transcripts for halo reach, it does say “My Heart Breaks”, and on Instagram translation (yes I posted this just to see what it would translate to), it says “my heart is breaking”
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
"Megszakad a szívem."- Jorge-052, upon seeing his homeworld under attack from the Covenant. (Hungarian: "It breaks my heart.") (Halo: Reach)
There's a few translations but on the transcripts for halo reach, it does say “My Heart Breaks”, and on Instagram translation (yes I posted this just to see what it would translate to), it says “my heart is breaking”
Please delete if you see it, idk why but I can't
To give Back the Covenant their Bomb!
halo 2 Master Chief
"As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They ennobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten." - Fleet Admiral Terrence Hood
“We’re it so easy..”— we all know who said that..
"Last time, you asked me, if it was my choice, would I do it? Having had considerable time to ponder your query, my answer has not changed. There is no choice. We must activate the ring."

~ Guilty Spark, Halo: CE

"There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen."

~ Gravemind, Halo 2

"Protocol Dictates Action!"

~ Guilty Spark, Halo 3
"Tell them to make it count"
For a brick, he flew pretty good

also i like anything sgt johnson says so yeah
Betcha cant stick it.
-Cortana, Halo 2 Trailer
"If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointed."
“There are those that said this day would never come. What are they to say now?” - Truth, Halo 2 trailer

“Tartarus, the prophets have betrayed us” - Arbiter, Halo 2. Such a well acted scene

“For a moment of safety, I loosed damnation on the stars” - Cortana, Halo 3. That one always gave me chills
"I? I am a monument to all your sins." - Cortana, Halo 3, whilst under the influence of the Gravemind.
Sergeant Johnson: "He flew pretty good, for a brick"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9