OP DropDeadHorizon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
An Elite Spec Ops
I have always found myself relating to Thel Vadam more than any other character in Halo. I was always impressed with his drive, moral compass, and his wisdom since Halo 2.
Guilty Spark. I must follow protocol. :P
I would want to be Jorge. Out of every character I've identified with Jorge the most for some reason. He's actually one of my favorite characters in the Halo series. For a second choice I'd would like to be a non-specific Marine or ODST. I've always really liked the marines and I think they're pretty awesome, same goes with the ODSTs.
S 000 DeM wrote:
Glassed colonist #437202250
I laughed and then cried
I would enjoy being Margaret Parangosky. She controlled ONI basically from the start, and was the most powerful human for decades.
Other than Master Chief I would probably be Cortana because she has much intelligence and is a great character besides MC. Also maybe the Rookie from ODST because I like his personality. :)
I would be Emilie from Halo Reach
Didn't realize Emile got a sex change...
Bornstellar, Locke, or Faber.
Codename: Surgeon.
Even if we don't know much about him, for what I've seen I like Surgeon's analysis and he for sure has access to lot's of secrets and resources as AIs and also has an important command role in section three and generally ONI. He worked on Reach and now on the Point of No Return, which is quite exclusive...
I would either like to be Jun or Linda. They seem to enjoy being snipers & killing from a distance is always better in my book.
I would quite happily be any ODST :)
I would either like to be Jun or Linda. They seem to enjoy being snipers & killing from a distance is always better in my book.
True mate
Honestly? Probably a UNSC scientist or a civilian in a well-protected city like Sadie. Civilians can potentially contribute a lot to the lore without being on the forefront.
The Rookie, he barely speaks but he does the job and handles the situation.
None, the halo universe is terrifying, lol.
Lasky, we have a lot in common. Including being in a sort of military academy before and not wanting to kill humans.
N o b l e 6
Boba772 wrote:
Bornstellar. That would just be too cool! :D

^.^

Linda is one of my favorites. She is the BEST shooter...and she is very very patient :)

Going for a bit of a genderbend on my end, but I'd have to be Halsey. Shocker, I know. But her contributions and intellect are worthy traits to have.

Halsey just saved Humanity.... why "schocker"? ;) I would like to have the same brain -_-'
Look at his avatar, ot:sergeant Johnson....... no further explanation should be required here.
For me it would have to be Avery Johnson.

The only downer is that he dies :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4