Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What happened to the Rubicon?

OP SGN Devious VoX

What happened to the Rubicon and 343 Guilty Spark. Last time I heard anything about Rubicon was in the book Hunters in the dark but I can't remember what happened to the crew. Also wasn't 343 onbaord that ship at one point?
I believe the book Halo Renegades continues that story. I haven't read the book yet so I'm not 100% sure.
Falconx03 wrote:
I believe the book Halo Renegades continues that story. I haven't read the book yet so I'm not 100% sure.
Indeed so. Highly recommend it
Falconx03 wrote:
Ah really? That will be my next purchase then. Thanks.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What happened to the Rubicon and 343 Guilty Spark. Last time I heard anything about Rubicon was in the book Hunters in the dark but I can't remember what happened to the crew. Also wasn't 343 onbaord that ship at one point?
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Harsh description of the crew in question... scavengers surely! I like to think of them as the Halo equivalent of Firefly
MorseyBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Harsh description of the crew in question... scavengers surely! I like to think of them as the Halo equivalent of Firefly
Considering most of the crew of Firefly exists in Halo as ODSTs, thats not far off.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
MorseyBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Considering most of the crew of Firefly exists in Halo as ODSTs, thats not far off.
Absolutely!

To be honest... I'm surprised 343 didn't decide to take the crew of the Ace of Spades forward for the Halo TV show. They'd have picked up so many Firefly fans!
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Absolutely!

To be honest... I'm surprised 343 didn't decide to take the crew of the Ace of Spades forward for the Halo TV show. They'd have picked up so many Firefly fans!
Probably would have been to obscure for the majority of the fanbase. People had a hard time watching FUD until the last two episodes apparently. If Chief isn't on screen, people get lost.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Absolutely!

Probably would have been to obscure for the majority of the fanbase. People had a hard time watching FUD until the last two episodes apparently. If Chief isn't on screen, people get lost.
That really saddens me but it is probably true