Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What if cole survived/continued service?

OP Rompetotas69

What if admiral preston cole survived the battle of psi serpentis?
I ask because i see that during cole's service the covenant glassed a few colonies but not at the scale they did after cole's death/disappearence .cole would face them with a massive battle group and would almost always prevail.so do you think that if cole was still around he would have save other colonies and possibly halt the covenant at reach?
I ask because i see that during cole's service the covenant glassed a few colonies but not at the scale they did after cole's death/disappearence .cole would face them with a massive battle group and would almost always prevail.so do you think that if cole was still around he would have save other colonies and possibly halt the covenant at reach?
No commander.could've saved reach from falling....would more covenant ships been destroyed and more human lives saved? I would say yes,however there wouldn't be a total victory
No commander.could've saved reach from falling....would more covenant ships been destroyed and more human lives saved? I would say yes,however there wouldn't be a total victory
Yeah maybe more casualties for the covenant and the war might had taken longer but i think he likely would gotten killed at some point.
The end of Eric Nylund's short story in Evolutions sort of hints that he might still be alive, though he is likely living with his insurrectionist wife.
Some speculate the did survive and continued to fight throughout the war, but this time commanding insurrectionist fleets against the Covenant.
The end of Eric Nylund's short story in Evolutions sort of hints that he might still be alive, though he is likely living with his insurrectionist wife.
Hopefully on a planet where he can have a nice little farm to himself.
Dude deserves it if you ask me.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."