Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What is your favorite Halo quote?

OP zChipsAhoy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine personally has to be, "This is it Baby.. Hold me." - SGT. Johnson to an elite.
"To give Covenant back their bomb" Halo2, actually its whole cutscene.
"To give the Covenant back their bomb." From Halo 2 though I also like the quote
Cortana: What if you miss?
Master Chief: I won't.
"Dear humanity, we regret being alien -Yoinks!-, we regret coming to earth and we most definitely regret that the Corps. just blew up our raggedy--Yoink- fleet!"

"HOORAH!"
So hard to choose! I'll have to pick one from each, then give you my all time favorite:
  • CE: This is it baby, hold me
  • H2: I won't (in response to Cortana)
  • H3: Were it so easy
  • ODST: Take my advice rookie. You ever fall for a woman, make sure she's got balls
  • Reach: I'm ready! How bout you?
  • H4: She said that to me once, about being a machine
  • H5: Like hell she is
All time favorite is "were it so easy". I love how it's said twice, and both times it has entirely different meanings.
"Our duty as soldiers is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost."
This is my favorite,

"Woooah! It's like a post card: 'Dear Sarge: Kicking -Yoink- in outer space, wish you were here!"

from Chips Dubbo on Delta Halo
Hideo9154 wrote:
"To give Covenant back their bomb" Halo2, actually its whole cutscene.
That's another one of my favorites. There's too much to pick, lol.
So hard to choose! I'll have to pick one from each, then give you my all time favorite:
  • ODST: Take my advice rookie. You ever fall for a woman, make sure she's got balls
All time favorite is "were it so easy". I love how it's said twice, and both times it has entirely different meanings.
Yeah, "Were it so easy.." was one of the best things i've heard a video game character say to be honest, The Arbiter is just a really cool character in general. I like the ODST quote too. lol.
I prefer the follow up:
”You say that like soldiers and humanity are two different things. Soldiers aren’t machines. We’re just people.”
One of mine, "eat me if you can flooood!"- ally grunt in halo 2
zChipsAhoy wrote:
Yeah, "Were it so easy.." was one of the best things i've heard a video game character say to be honest, The Arbiter is just a really cool character in general. I like the ODST quote too. lol.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I don’t actually have a favourite line, but the interaction between Noble 6 and Carter in the opening cutscene for The Pillar of Autumn in Halo Reach would probably be what I would rate the highest in terms of characters lines. I’ll post the full dialogue below.

Carter: Not sure how long she’s gonna stay together, skies are jammed up anyway, gotta get you off her Lieutenant.
6: Sir?
Carter: You don’t want to hear it. Get the package to the Autumn.
6: Done.
Carter: Not yet it’s not. Emile go with him, it’s a ground game now.
Emile: It’s been an honour sir.
Carter: Likewise. I’ll do what a can to draw their fire. Six, that AI chose you, she made the right choice.
Yes, I love this one. So many others, but this one for sure
"Forward warriors! And fear not pain nor death!"
wort wort wort
''I'm Green and very, very mean!'' - Sargeant Buck
"Where there is life, the wisdom of our countless generations has saturated the soil."
"im ready! how bout you!?"
"When i joined the Corps, we didnt have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks,and a rock for the whole platoon and we had to share the rock!"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2