Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What lore would you like 343 to expand on?

OP Ado Ulamee

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
The Meddlers. Let me explain,
Spoiler:
Show
I knew you watched HiddenXperia from bringing them up. I 100% agree with this too. It’s been bastly unexplored with very little references to their existnece. 343i should take a chnace to capitalise on this and make this in however they want as Bungie hasn’t explored the behaviour and mannerisms of the meddlers even though they are most likely several different species at each time they appear. You also forgot the part with the unknown ship crashing on Installation-04.
I didn’t really forget them, just didn’t want to blow the minds of people who don’t know. I’d really like some lore on the Spartan III’s as well. Maybe even a little bit of a reveal on Noble Six.(Am I reviving a dead thread?)
Possibly but I still hold dear that he’s alive with some evidenece to back my point up, but in the words of the Prophet of Truth, “That secret dies with all the rest”.
EDIT: Can we just ignore all the spelling mistakes I made btw, that was me just fast typing on a handheld.
The Meddlers. Let me explain,
Spoiler:
Show
I knew you watched HiddenXperia from bringing them up. I 100% agree with this too. It’s been bastly unexplored with very little references to their existnece. 343i should take a chnace to capitalise on this and make this in however they want as Bungie hasn’t explored the behaviour and mannerisms of the meddlers even though they are most likely several different species at each time they appear. You also forgot the part with the unknown ship crashing on Installation-04.
I didn’t really forget them, just didn’t want to blow the minds of people who don’t know. I’d really like some lore on the Spartan III’s as well. Maybe even a little bit of a reveal on Noble Six.(Am I reviving a dead thread?)
Possibly but I still hold dear that he’s alive with some evidenece to back my point up, but in the words of the Prophet of Truth, “That secret dies with all the rest”.
EDIT: Can we just ignore all the spelling mistakes I made btw, that was me just fast typing on a handheld.
I hold out hope that he’s alive too. Can you tell me what book that quote came from? I’m trying to remember. I can understand the spelling errors, I’m on handheld too🤣.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They're not really doing a good job at creating or explaining the current lore, so none.
How so? Under Bungie we didn't know the as much as we now. We have the forerunner novels, the book Broken Circle talking on the early days of the Covenant's existence, the Warfleet book, Halo: Mythos, Halo:Fractures. When it comes to expanded lore would say we are doing better with 343 over Bungie.
Yeah... I actually find 343's expanded lore to be some of the best content for the entire series. Broken Circle, Hunters in the Dark, Retribution, just to name a few fantastic books that I had a hard time putting down. And the great thing about it is how (except for Halo 5), you can pretty much ignore a large portion of the expanded lore and still understand and enjoy the games, which makes the series accessible to more casual fans.
All of which I find needlessly convoluted or do a great job at ruining the mystery of the series. Halo was best when it was military science fiction with just a hint of something bigger with the Forerunners and the mystery surrounding them.

Now? Everything is explained, and explained poorly. The Flood? They worked better before their origin became 'magic space dust', or that there was an ancient Human empire that fought the Forerunners, which are now just sloth faced morons with delusions of grandeur. Not to mention ALL of Human achievement being reduced to nothing by way of 'genesongs' and other such nonsense. Oh, and let's not forget the utter character murder that they did to Dr. Halsey by making her 'Worse than Hitler', or how they just let a high ranking Elite wander around a military base without escort because they think he's 'harmless'.

Thanks, Travissty.

Oh, and let's not forget the utter train wreck that Halo 5's campaign is. OH CORTANA IS BACK GUYS BUT SHE'S EVIL NOW ROBOT REBELLION LOL WHAT A TWIST

What about the big game ending event that was supposed to end the Flood threat? Oh no no, High Charity only partly blew up despite it being explicitly stated that it was going to explode. IT was even shown exploding. But no no, most of it is intact and some idiot Brutes just opened it up because the ONE single interesting thing 343i has done, The Banished, is too complex and actually interesting that they have to retcon what the player did in Halo 3 because they don't know how to write compelling antagonist factions. Oh, and let's not forget about hyping up Atriox only to give him a grand total of five minutes of screen time, and killing off their previous baddie in the first twenty minutes of Halo 5.

The story was better and more cohesive when Nylund and Staten were at the helm for the books and the games. They knew what worked and what didn't. They knew the exact amount of information to give the reader without destroying the since of awe and wonder that the more extravagant. The weirdest thing they ever did was the Slipstream battle over Reach in First Strike and the Sentinel factory on Onyx. What we have now? Now we have nothing more than your bog-standard amateur science fiction that explains too much, leaves too little to the reader's imagination and reeks of people who have no idea what they're doing and making all these crazy, far-fetched things up as they go along without any sort of regard to what came before in the hopes of dragging out interest just a little bit more. Sure it may look better than the self-published garbage you find on Amazon, but content wise it really isn't all that different.

I only hope that one day that Staten comes back and takes over the reins for Halo once again. It's a long shot, but the series desperately needs people that know what the series is and isn't. It needs a good EU nuking like Star Wars was given and reset it. Halo, Halo 2, 3, ODST, Reach as the core games, the Nylund trilogy and Contact Harvest as the books. Start over from there and build it out the right way instead of desperately trying to farm the franchise by hiring subpar writers or writers that push their politics into the universe.

Make it quality military science fiction with a hint of something bigger, not some Amazon self-publishing hack job.
The Meddlers. Let me explain,
Spoiler:
Show
I knew you watched HiddenXperia from bringing them up. I 100% agree with this too. It’s been bastly unexplored with very little references to their existnece. 343i should take a chnace to capitalise on this and make this in however they want as Bungie hasn’t explored the behaviour and mannerisms of the meddlers even though they are most likely several different species at each time they appear. You also forgot the part with the unknown ship crashing on Installation-04.
I didn’t really forget them, just didn’t want to blow the minds of people who don’t know. I’d really like some lore on the Spartan III’s as well. Maybe even a little bit of a reveal on Noble Six.(Am I reviving a dead thread?)
Possibly but I still hold dear that he’s alive with some evidenece to back my point up, but in the words of the Prophet of Truth, “That secret dies with all the rest”.
EDIT: Can we just ignore all the spelling mistakes I made btw, that was me just fast typing on a handheld.
I hold out hope that he’s alive too. Can you tell me what book that quote came from? I’m trying to remember. I can understand the spelling errors, I’m on handheld too🤣.
It wasn’t from a book, it was from the Halo 3 campaign when he’s talking to Johnson before placing Johndon’s hand on the button to start activation of the rings.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They're not really doing a good job at creating or explaining the current lore, so none.
How so? Under Bungie we didn't know the as much as we now. We have the forerunner novels, the book Broken Circle talking on the early days of the Covenant's existence, the Warfleet book, Halo: Mythos, Halo:Fractures. When it comes to expanded lore would say we are doing better with 343 over Bungie.
Yeah... I actually find 343's expanded lore to be some of the best content for the entire series. Broken Circle, Hunters in the Dark, Retribution, just to name a few fantastic books that I had a hard time putting down. And the great thing about it is how (except for Halo 5), you can pretty much ignore a large portion of the expanded lore and still understand and enjoy the games, which makes the series accessible to more casual fans.
All of which I find needlessly convoluted or do a great job at ruining the mystery of the series. Halo was best when it was military science fiction with just a hint of something bigger with the Forerunners and the mystery surrounding them.

Now? Everything is explained, and explained poorly. The Flood? They worked better before their origin became 'magic space dust', or that there was an ancient Human empire that fought the Forerunners, which are now just sloth faced morons with delusions of grandeur. Not to mention ALL of Human achievement being reduced to nothing by way of 'genesongs' and other such nonsense. Oh, and let's not forget the utter character murder that they did to Dr. Halsey by making her 'Worse than Hitler', or how they just let a high ranking Elite wander around a military base without escort because they think he's 'harmless'.

Thanks, Travissty.

Oh, and let's not forget the utter train wreck that Halo 5's campaign is. OH CORTANA IS BACK GUYS BUT SHE'S EVIL NOW ROBOT REBELLION LOL WHAT A TWIST

The story was better and more cohesive when Nylund and Staten were at the helm for the books and the games. They knew what worked and what didn't. They knew the exact amount of information to give the reader without destroying the since of awe and wonder that the more extravagant What we have now? Now we have nothing more than your bog-standard amateur science fiction. Sure it may look better than the self-published garbage you find on Amazon, but content wise it really isn't all that different.

I only hope that one day that Staten comes back and takes over the reins for Halo once again. It's a long shot, but the series desperately needs people that know what the series is and isn't. It needs a good EU nuking like Star Wars was given and reset it. Halo, Halo 2, 3, ODST, Reach as the core games, the Nylund trilogy and Contact Harvest as the books. Start over from there and build it out the right way instead of desperately trying to farm the franchise by hiring subpar writers or writers that push their politics into the universe.

Make it quality military science fiction with a hint of something bigger, not some Amazon self-publishing hack job.
Politics? What politics? Just because there are lot more female leads does not mean 343 is full on SJW
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They're not really doing a good job at creating or explaining the current lore, so none.
How so? Under Bungie we didn't know the as much as we now. We have the forerunner novels, the book Broken Circle talking on the early days of the Covenant's existence, the Warfleet book, Halo: Mythos, Halo:Fractures. When it comes to expanded lore would say we are doing better with 343 over Bungie.
Yeah... I actually find 343's expanded lore to be some of the best content for the entire series. Broken Circle, Hunters in the Dark, Retribution, just to name a few fantastic books that I had a hard time putting down. And the great thing about it is how (except for Halo 5), you can pretty much ignore a large portion of the expanded lore and still understand and enjoy the games, which makes the series accessible to more casual fans.
All of which I find needlessly convoluted or do a great job at ruining the mystery of the series. Halo was best when it was military science fiction with just a hint of something bigger with the Forerunners and the mystery surrounding them.

Now? Everything is explained, and explained poorly. The Flood? They worked better before their origin became 'magic space dust', or that there was an ancient Human empire that fought the Forerunners, which are now just sloth faced morons with delusions of grandeur. Not to mention ALL of Human achievement being reduced to nothing by way of 'genesongs' and other such nonsense. Oh, and let's not forget the utter character murder that they did to Dr. Halsey by making her 'Worse than Hitler', or how they just let a high ranking Elite wander around a military base without escort because they think he's 'harmless'.

Thanks, Travissty.

Oh, and let's not forget the utter train wreck that Halo 5's campaign is. OH CORTANA IS BACK GUYS BUT SHE'S EVIL NOW ROBOT REBELLION LOL WHAT A TWIST

The story was better and more cohesive when Nylund and Staten were at the helm for the books and the games. They knew what worked and what didn't. They knew the exact amount of information to give the reader without destroying the since of awe and wonder that the more extravagant What we have now? Now we have nothing more than your bog-standard amateur science fiction. Sure it may look better than the self-published garbage you find on Amazon, but content wise it really isn't all that different.

I only hope that one day that Staten comes back and takes over the reins for Halo once again. It's a long shot, but the series desperately needs people that know what the series is and isn't. It needs a good EU nuking like Star Wars was given and reset it. Halo, Halo 2, 3, ODST, Reach as the core games, the Nylund trilogy and Contact Harvest as the books. Start over from there and build it out the right way instead of desperately trying to farm the franchise by hiring subpar writers or writers that push their politics into the universe.

Make it quality military science fiction with a hint of something bigger, not some Amazon self-publishing hack job.
To be fair Halo: Silent Storm was a decent book and I’m hearing good things about Halo: Battle Born, but people aren’t giving it a chance because it’s a younger audience book.
UNSC RUBICON, 343 Guilty Spark's whereabouts, the spacecraft that landed on Installation 04 in the terminals of Halo: CE Anniversary and proof as to what Cortana's true goal is as to why she's forcing peace and activating Guardians.
  • I'd be interested in an Engineers perspective of events or a story about them. Like that one that was friends with a grunt and built the 1st chopper but then was killed by jealous drones and the grunt murdered them for it (forget what book).
  • What specifically has been going on with Canada since the apparent break-up of the United States after their 2nd civil war and up to present day / end of the human-covenant war. Honestly, even Australia has more lore than Canada at this point, they have a huge ONI base in Sydney...... or they did until that thing happened...... but STILL.
  • Why didn't the UEG let the insurrectionists have what they want or at least negotiate? There are much better options then an endless war against people who want independence such as selfless plug to topic of whether the colonies deserve independence. What reason does the UEG have for keeping the 350 year struggle of Earth- centralized governance going? Also how does the UEG specifically work?
  • What was chief's / cortana's plan of evac for those marines we rescue in the first 1/2 of Gravemind in halo 2? Its not like there was a way out the city what with the 100's of ships right outside it and the 1 exit above the dreadnought...... unless the dreadnought was the escape plan..........?
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They're not really doing a good job at creating or explaining the current lore, so none.
How so? Under Bungie we didn't know the as much as we now. We have the forerunner novels, the book Broken Circle talking on the early days of the Covenant's existence, the Warfleet book, Halo: Mythos, Halo:Fractures. When it comes to expanded lore would say we are doing better with 343 over Bungie.
Politics? What politics? Just because there are lot more female leads does not mean 343 is full on SJW
It's not about more female leads or characters, but Karen Travis has a record of inserting her own personal politics into the books she writes with little regard as to how it works with canon. She did it with Star Wars as well.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They're not really doing a good job at creating or explaining the current lore, so none.
How so? Under Bungie we didn't know the as much as we now. We have the forerunner novels, the book Broken Circle talking on the early days of the Covenant's existence, the Warfleet book, Halo: Mythos, Halo:Fractures. When it comes to expanded lore would say we are doing better with 343 over Bungie.
Politics? What politics? Just because there are lot more female leads does not mean 343 is full on SJW
It's not about more female leads or characters, but Karen Travis has a record of inserting her own personal politics into the books she writes with little regard as to how it works with canon. She did it with Star Wars as well.
I have read the Kilo-Five trilogy two times. The last time was quite recently in summer time. I really can't find any forced politics in those books. The only politics in the book that I could find are the politics in the story itself. ONI, Arbiter, etc. Matt Forbeck, Troy Denning, Karen Traviss, Greg Bear, Kelly Gay, John Shirley, Tobias S. Buckell, Joseph Staten, and Peter David are phenomenal writers and I love every single one of the 343 books. Sure, some are better than others but unless you can give me substantial evidence that nearly evey writer of the 343 books has inserted politics into those books, then I will just have to see your point of view as just complaining to complain.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They're not really doing a good job at creating or explaining the current lore, so none.
How so? Under Bungie we didn't know the as much as we now. We have the forerunner novels, the book Broken Circle talking on the early days of the Covenant's existence, the Warfleet book, Halo: Mythos, Halo:Fractures. When it comes to expanded lore would say we are doing better with 343 over Bungie.
Politics? What politics? Just because there are lot more female leads does not mean 343 is full on SJW
It's not about more female leads or characters, but Karen Travis has a record of inserting her own personal politics into the books she writes with little regard as to how it works with canon. She did it with Star Wars as well.
I have read the Kilo-Five trilogy two times. The last time was quite recently in summer time. I really can't find any forced politics in those books. The only politics in the book that I could find are the politics in the story itself. ONI, Arbiter, etc. Matt Forbeck, Troy Denning, Karen Traviss, Greg Bear, Kelly Gay, John Shirley, Tobias S. Buckell, Joseph Staten, and Peter David are phenomenal writers and I love every single one of the 343 books. Sure, some are better than others but unless you can give me substantial evidence that nearly evey writer of the 343 books has inserted politics into those books, then I will just have to see your point of view as just complaining to complain.
I've read it twice as well. And honestly, despite the criticisms, I really enjoyed Travis' take on the moral ambiguities of ONI and their schemes against the Sangheili. She made Halsey into a Hitler? Well.... yeah. It's not a crazy leap to compare the two since Halsey was obsessed with genetic purity (i.e. only certain genetic profiles are good enough to be Spartans, and all other Spartans after the II's were considered inferior by her). Not to mention she kidnapped children and turned them into biologically augmented child soldiers. People have been compared to Hitler for much less.

Nylund and Staten did a great job getting the extended universe off the ground. I'm not gonna argue that point. But to say that all else is garbage and should be tossed out an airlock is a bit presumptive. Take a look at superhero movies for a second. Villains and heroes used to be clearly defined and simply explained, but now they are complex and force the audience to ask themselves tough questions about people they previously thought as simply good or bad. Halsey's sins weren't really expanded upon in the beginning because there was no room to delve into those complex questions when the extended universe was in construction mode. Now that it is well established, we have the opportunity to delve into the more intense and morally complicated issues of the story.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Yeah... I actually find 343's expanded lore to be some of the best content for the entire series. Broken Circle, Hunters in the Dark, Retribution, just to name a few fantastic books that I had a hard time putting down. And the great thing about it is how (except for Halo 5), you can pretty much ignore a large portion of the expanded lore and still understand and enjoy the games, which makes the series accessible to more casual fans.
I definitely agree with your general sentiment, but I wanted to touch upon the bolded part. The overall issue with Halo 5 doesn't stem from the over-reliance of EU material, on the contrary, it seems to confuse the avid novel reader just as much as the casual-going fan. A select few issues of Escalations would need to be read to understand the conclusion to the Janus Key arc and the reuniting of Blue team. The other novels/comics/videos/audio files either only serve as periphery information, or serve no purpose to the plot whatsoever.
The major issue is the complete disregard for prior story elements to instead usher in Cortana and her Created.
Some lore on why are there dead ODST in High Charity and what caused the Flood outbreak on Delta Halo.
If I were to choose a topic, I’d like new lore on Spartan-IIIs (in particular Mjolnir-clad S-IIIs like Kevin and Owen).

I want to know what happened to Gauntlet, Red and Echo Teams that we hear about after the mission New Alexandria. We know from a canon fodder article that Gauntlet, Red and Echo teams are all S-III Mjolnir-clad teams, not to confuse the Spartan III Red Team with the Spartan II Red Team that we hear of in Halo: The Fall of Reach.

If we don’t get new lore on Spartan-IIIs (besides what we see from Halo: Battle Born) then give us some new lore on ODSTs, particularly after the war as we know they are still active but that there numbers are significantly reduced due to the Spartan-IV programme. We know that the programme extends an invitation to exceptional performing UNSC personnel such as personnel from the ODSTs of the Marine Corps.
More mjolnir clad spartan 3s......there is a reason they weren't 2s and only had spi armor.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They're not really doing a good job at creating or explaining the current lore, so none.
How so? Under Bungie we didn't know the as much as we now. We have the forerunner novels, the book Broken Circle talking on the early days of the Covenant's existence, the Warfleet book, Halo: Mythos, Halo:Fractures. When it comes to expanded lore would say we are doing better with 343 over Bungie.
Yeah... I actually find 343's expanded lore to be some of the best content for the entire series. Broken Circle, Hunters in the Dark, Retribution, just to name a few fantastic books that I had a hard time putting down. And the great thing about it is how (except for Halo 5), you can pretty much ignore a large portion of the expanded lore and still understand and enjoy the games, which makes the series accessible to more casual fans.
You bring up fair points, more so in regards to Traviss and halo 5. I agree that I was not fond of either. As for some others, books such as Broken Circle, Fractures, and Warfleet do no harm to the lore. One shows light on the early Covenant (something I always wanted), without harming the main plot. Another shows post-war things without the "Go humanity!" in the form of Silent Shadow. Finally Warfleet simply explains the detail of various ships from the main factions.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They're not really doing a good job at creating or explaining the current lore, so none.
How so? Under Bungie we didn't know the as much as we now. We have the forerunner novels, the book Broken Circle talking on the early days of the Covenant's existence, the Warfleet book, Halo: Mythos, Halo:Fractures. When it comes to expanded lore would say we are doing better with 343 over Bungie.
Politics? What politics? Just because there are lot more female leads does not mean 343 is full on SJW
It's not about more female leads or characters, but Karen Travis has a record of inserting her own personal politics into the books she writes with little regard as to how it works with canon. She did it with Star Wars as well.
I have read the Kilo-Five trilogy two times. The last time was quite recently in summer time. I really can't find any forced politics in those books. The only politics in the book that I could find are the politics in the story itself. ONI, Arbiter, etc. Matt Forbeck, Troy Denning, Karen Traviss, Greg Bear, Kelly Gay, John Shirley, Tobias S. Buckell, Joseph Staten, and Peter David are phenomenal writers and I love every single one of the 343 books. Sure, some are better than others but unless you can give me substantial evidence that nearly evey writer of the 343 books has inserted politics into those books, then I will just have to see your point of view as just complaining to complain.
I've read it twice as well. And honestly, despite the criticisms, I really enjoyed Travis' take on the moral ambiguities of ONI and their schemes against the Sangheili. She made Halsey into a Hitler? Well.... yeah. It's not a crazy leap to compare the two since Halsey was obsessed with genetic purity (i.e. only certain genetic profiles are good enough to be Spartans, and all other Spartans after the II's were considered inferior by her). Not to mention she kidnapped children and turned them into biologically augmented child soldiers. People have been compared to Hitler for much less.

Nylund and Staten did a great job getting the extended universe off the ground. I'm not gonna argue that point. But to say that all else is garbage and should be tossed out an airlock is a bit presumptive. Take a look at superhero movies for a second. Villains and heroes used to be clearly defined and simply explained, but now they are complex and force the audience to ask themselves tough questions about people they previously thought as simply good or bad. Halsey's sins weren't really expanded upon in the beginning because there was no room to delve into those complex questions when the extended universe was in construction mode. Now that it is well established, we have the opportunity to delve into the more intense and morally complicated issues of the story.
Comparing halsey to Hitler is ridiculous and to even compare someone who was responsible for the deaths of millions of people to a doctor looking for the right genetics for 150 kids to help stop human vs human violence is ludicrous
The Meddlers. Let me explain,
Spoiler:
Show
I knew you watched HiddenXperia from bringing them up. I 100% agree with this too. It’s been bastly unexplored with very little references to their existnece. 343i should take a chnace to capitalise on this and make this in however they want as Bungie hasn’t explored the behaviour and mannerisms of the meddlers even though they are most likely several different species at each time they appear. You also forgot the part with the unknown ship crashing on Installation-04.
I didn’t really forget them, just didn’t want to blow the minds of people who don’t know. I’d really like some lore on the Spartan III’s as well. Maybe even a little bit of a reveal on Noble Six.(Am I reviving a dead thread?)
Possibly but I still hold dear that he’s alive with some evidenece to back my point up, but in the words of the Prophet of Truth, “That secret dies with all the rest”.
EDIT: Can we just ignore all the spelling mistakes I made btw, that was me just fast typing on a handheld.
What evidence is there exactly? 343 even confirmed his death......people need to let this go already
If I were to choose a topic, I’d like new lore on Spartan-IIIs (in particular Mjolnir-clad S-IIIs like Kevin and Owen).

I want to know what happened to Gauntlet, Red and Echo Teams that we hear about after the mission New Alexandria. We know from a canon fodder article that Gauntlet, Red and Echo teams are all S-III Mjolnir-clad teams, not to confuse the Spartan III Red Team with the Spartan II Red Team that we hear of in Halo: The Fall of Reach.

If we don’t get new lore on Spartan-IIIs (besides what we see from Halo: Battle Born) then give us some new lore on ODSTs, particularly after the war as we know they are still active but that there numbers are significantly reduced due to the Spartan-IV programme. We know that the programme extends an invitation to exceptional performing UNSC personnel such as personnel from the ODSTs of the Marine Corps.
More mjolnir clad spartan 3s......there is a reason they weren't 2s and only had spi armor.
There is plety of them out there out in the universe. I’d hazard a guess of at least 20. 343i should take a chance to capitalise on those S-IIIs in Mjolnir, as the reception to Noble Team although initially bad, eventually were seen as great characters when you start to connect to them you die but they are subjectively good. 343i can also write interesting and enjoyable stories of just badass killing machines tearing up the Covenant.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The Meddlers. Let me explain,
Spoiler:
Show
I knew you watched HiddenXperia from bringing them up. I 100% agree with this too. It’s been bastly unexplored with very little references to their existnece. 343i should take a chnace to capitalise on this and make this in however they want as Bungie hasn’t explored the behaviour and mannerisms of the meddlers even though they are most likely several different species at each time they appear. You also forgot the part with the unknown ship crashing on Installation-04.
I didn’t really forget them, just didn’t want to blow the minds of people who don’t know. I’d really like some lore on the Spartan III’s as well. Maybe even a little bit of a reveal on Noble Six.(Am I reviving a dead thread?)
Possibly but I still hold dear that he’s alive with some evidenece to back my point up, but in the words of the Prophet of Truth, “That secret dies with all the rest”.
EDIT: Can we just ignore all the spelling mistakes I made btw, that was me just fast typing on a handheld.
What evidence is there exactly? 343 even confirmed his death......people need to let this go already
With 343 bringing Cortana back after constantly saying she was dead, can you really blame them? Anyway will add my two cents, hoping 343 expands on the history of the Covenant wars mentioned in the commando harness from halo 3. We only know the harness was modeled after armor worn by Covenant heros at the time,
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4