Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What's your least favorite weapon and why?

OP Marve1vsCapcom

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
My least favorite is Pulse grenade, it takes like 4-5 seconds for another bang and enemies retreated from it.
Halo 3 magnum was bad
Everything the enemy uses against me,as it can kill me.
The Halo 2 SMG was pretty terrible.
Bolt shot from Halo 5, enough said
Most weapons in Halo 5. Why have so many damn copies of something?
H3 pistol was so...weak.
I would have to say the Boltshot. Just don’t like it especially in Halo 5 it’s kind of useless.
Agreed, the Boltshot is horrible
Halo 3 magnum was bad
Fhajad 084 wrote:
H3 pistol was so...weak.
I agree you guys. Halo 3 magnum was complete trash. then again, the Halo 4 boltshot was ridiculous, not bad, but just so stupid.
Halo 3 Magnum was terrible, very weak
The H3 Magnum. It obviously has a smart scope attached to it, but they scrapped the function for balance issues and I swear that it fires rubber bullets.
Halo ce Magnum
Blasphemy.
The Focus Rifle. Never got the hang of it, and perhaps it's better than I realize, but it always came off to me as the odd result of a Beam Rifle and a Sentinel Beam having an underpowered baby.
Halo ce Magnum
Blasphemy.
Sorry, I didn't understand the title of the forum. I already corrected my blasphemy
Plasma Pistol...I'm sorry but after I complete that one commendation in the Spartan Company I'm never touching another pp (plasma pistol) again.
Plasma Repeater because it is simply unusable. It's the most unaccurate when in all of halo, does little damage to compensate for it, and overheats way too fast. The suppressor from Halo 4 is a close second except it is more accurate and can be used to kill somewhat effectively in super close quarters.
The new Binary Rifle in Halo 5. The Halo 4 one was good because it was a 'one-shot' like the Sniper Rifle, but the beam shot is just hard to use unless you have the upgraded one.
Railgun, Saw, H4 Binary Rifle, Surpressor, H4 Boltshot, DMR, H3 Pistol, H4 Boltshot, Hydra Launcher, The weird Promethean Grenade from H4, the grenades in H5, H2 BR, every plasma rifle after Halo 2
Plasma Repeater from Halo Reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2