3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. ...
  7. 32
UNSC Vittorio Veneto
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vittorio_Veneto
UNSC Get Out the Way
It's sister ship is called "Move Bi***"?
UNSC Earth's Fury
UNSC A Darkling Plain
UNSC Cryptic Whisper
Gentle like a cool summers breeze
The UNSC Eminent Majesty, a Frigate
UNSC Starlight
UNSC Starkey
UNSC Fate of Darkness
CSS: Sorrowful Penance
Hand of Karma
Rage of Humanity
UNSC Eternity
You do know that's an actual canon ship right? It's the UNSC Infinity's sister ship, whose parts were used to repair and upgrade her older sister.
I knew that Eternity was Infinity's sister ship. I don't know much else about her. I'll have to take a look at the wiki, as I had no idea she was stripped for parts for Infinity.
Zachu511 wrote:
UNSC Eternity
You do know that's an actual canon ship right? It's the UNSC Infinity's sister ship, whose parts were used to repair and upgrade her older sister.
I knew that Eternity was Infinity's sister ship. I don't know much else about her. I'll have to take a look at the wiki, as I had no idea she was stripped for parts for Infinity.
Info can be found on Halo Warfleet too.
Zachu511 wrote:
UNSC Eternity
I definitely recommend picking up Warfleet as it expands on a few other ship models and provides some detailed stats on several ship classes.

But as a short summary about what happened to the Eternity: she was slated to be commissioned as the Infinity's sister ship and the second Infinity Class ship to be created. But after numerous engagements undertaken by the Infinity that ended in major or severe damage, the Eternity was cannibalized for parts in order to keep the Infinity up and running.
Zachu511 wrote:
UNSC Eternity
I definitely recommend picking up Warfleet as it expands on a few other ship models and provides some detailed stats on several ship classes.

But as a short summary about what happened to the Eternity: she was slated to be commissioned as the Infinity's sister ship and the second Infinity Class ship to be created. But after numerous engagements undertaken by the Infinity that ended in major or severe damage, the Eternity was cannibalized for parts in order to keep the Infinity up and running.
Thanks for the quick summary. I'll definitely have to look at Warfleet. If nothing else, numbers aside I'm a sucker for neat artwork.
Probably for the Covenant, the Severed Embrace. For the UNSC a Destroyer named Okinawa
UNSC Spirit of Fire.
I got 3 off the top of my head.
Pillar of Autumn
Spirit of Fire
UNSC Kronstadt
Wacky name.
Do You Feel Lucky? Too bad it got boarded... :(
Noobbula wrote:
Do You Feel Lucky? Too bad it got boarded... :(
Sounds like the sister ship for my ship. The UNSC Make My Day.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. ...
  7. 32